Anything new going on with Florida Mx Tracks?

TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 11:58am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 12:26pm
Any new tracks coming to FL soon? Any tracks going to conduct a full makeover like Motobros did in south FL? Just curious if there might be any positive progress down south coming this winter?
|
FLrippa
8/13/2022 1:54pm
Spyder is supposed to move to a new location soon somewhere near I75
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
8/13/2022 2:30pm
Creative Sport Concepts is planning on putting in cash for upgrades to Mesa MX Park outside Vero Beach soon. When I return to the US I'll be based there at the track.
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 5:04pm
Boomslang wrote:
Creative Sport Concepts is planning on putting in cash for upgrades to Mesa MX Park outside Vero Beach soon. When I return to the US I'll...
Creative Sport Concepts is planning on putting in cash for upgrades to Mesa MX Park outside Vero Beach soon. When I return to the US I'll be based there at the track.
That would be good. If they could add some elevation in some turns or some bowl turns that would be nice. Hope they can get some dirt!
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 5:05pm
FLrippa wrote:
I heard that as well, but they do not post anything about it on Facebook. I wonder what it will be like? Sand or dirt?

The Shop

TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 6:07pm
Boomslang wrote:
Creative Sport Concepts is planning on putting in cash for upgrades to Mesa MX Park outside Vero Beach soon. When I return to the US I'll...
I contacted Mesa and they said they had not heard of any plans to upgrade the track. Bummer.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
8/13/2022 6:18pm
Boomslang wrote:
TahoeVetMX wrote:
I contacted Mesa and they said they had not heard of any plans to upgrade the track. Bummer.
It will happen.
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 6:38pm
Boomslang wrote:
TahoeVetMX wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
It will happen.
Wonder why they would say otherwise? If I was a track and planned to upgrade the place I would promote it. I wish more tracks would invest money back into the track. That Motobros track seems to have done a good job.
8/13/2022 7:01pm
Mx191 is the best track in Florida. That’s all I have to contribute to this thread.
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 7:20pm
Mx191 is the best track in Florida. That’s all I have to contribute to this thread.
It does look pretty good. Glad there is a good track up in that area of FL.
Renner153
Fantasy
3544th
8/13/2022 7:25pm
FLrippa wrote:
TahoeVetMX wrote:
I heard that as well, but they do not post anything about it on Facebook. I wonder what it will be like? Sand or dirt?
They posted pictures and location of it. The new facility is in the Bushnell Motorsports park land. Looks like it will probably be a sandy track.

The guy that owns motobros is supposed to be getting a couple more tracks going. We shall see
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 8:28pm
FLrippa wrote:
TahoeVetMX wrote:
Renner153 wrote:
They posted pictures and location of it. The new facility is in the Bushnell Motorsports park land. Looks like it will probably be a sandy track...
They posted pictures and location of it. The new facility is in the Bushnell Motorsports park land. Looks like it will probably be a sandy track.

The guy that owns motobros is supposed to be getting a couple more tracks going. We shall see
Any progress is good I would guess. Thank you for the update.

Post a reply to: Anything new going on with Florida Mx Tracks?

The Latest