Fantasy
91st
Edited Date/Time 1/30/2016 6:19pm
|
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
1/29/2016 8:47am
Bump...so no one is using this. Must be a sign to stay away from it.
752dad
1/29/2016 9:01am
We use one and would recommend it.
Got the tire marks to prove its effectiveness.
Good product.
1/29/2016 9:27am
they are probably good only bad thing is that you would have to have it outside of your jersey whit it integrated neck brace
hillbilly
1/29/2016 9:44am
There is a 10 pager " neck braces ,fad worn off" is pretty close to the heading.

Should be in the first 6 pages. One manufacturer was posting in it,i think that one.

See if i can find it.

The Shop

Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
1/30/2016 8:17am
hillbilly wrote:
There is a 10 pager " neck braces ,fad worn off" is pretty close to the heading. Should be in the first 6 pages. One manufacturer...
There is a 10 pager " neck braces ,fad worn off" is pretty close to the heading.

Should be in the first 6 pages. One manufacturer was posting in it,i think that one.

See if i can find it.
Thanks hillbilly.
olympiamann
1/30/2016 10:35am
My son uses one and seems to like it. He has had some nasty high sides without it on that have really left him banged up so he wont ride without it and I wont let him after seeing how violent they get. A foot peg, handlebar or axle bolt to the back,chest or torso could be really bad .. I like it because the neck brace flexes a little bit where it locks together. This little dood has broken the chin bars on 3 helmets and the strut off the back of an early model Leatt Fly brace. Twice from over the bars. I'd guess the neck brace is at fault for breaking the helmets because it stops the helmet from movement ,the breaks are where the chin bar comes down on the brace, he's walked away from them so I guess the stuff is working. I don't think in the right kind of crash a neck brace or a chest protector is going to save your ass from major injuries .Any one who has seen how violent the energy release can be under certain crashes is probably leaning towards a chest protector of some kind. Ill be honest about the brace though. I'm scared to let him ride with one because of what you read and scared to let him ride without one because of what I have seen and read..

hillbilly
1/30/2016 12:58pm
My son uses one and seems to like it. He has had some nasty high sides without it on that have really left him banged up...
My son uses one and seems to like it. He has had some nasty high sides without it on that have really left him banged up so he wont ride without it and I wont let him after seeing how violent they get. A foot peg, handlebar or axle bolt to the back,chest or torso could be really bad .. I like it because the neck brace flexes a little bit where it locks together. This little dood has broken the chin bars on 3 helmets and the strut off the back of an early model Leatt Fly brace. Twice from over the bars. I'd guess the neck brace is at fault for breaking the helmets because it stops the helmet from movement ,the breaks are where the chin bar comes down on the brace, he's walked away from them so I guess the stuff is working. I don't think in the right kind of crash a neck brace or a chest protector is going to save your ass from major injuries .Any one who has seen how violent the energy release can be under certain crashes is probably leaning towards a chest protector of some kind. Ill be honest about the brace though. I'm scared to let him ride with one because of what you read and scared to let him ride without one because of what I have seen and read..

Thats why i wore a bull riding vest the last 8 yrs, they wanted to get into off road ,very few bought them,they gave me one since i was first and wanted to try it.

Saved me a few times,once when the barclamps snapped off and left pointed spear like metal on the trip clamp which i chested onto. Would been a bad injury but had not a scratch,on my chest anways,the rest of the crash bruised me good.

No problem madmax.
1/30/2016 6:19pm
Madmax31 wrote:
Bump...so no one is using this. Must be a sign to stay away from it.
I`ve been using one and love it. Nothing bad to say about it at all. Any questions on it just let me know.

Post a reply to: Anyone using a FUSION 3.0 - Leatt chest protector

The Latest