Anyone tried it?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2019 7:48 AM

This has been around a while and I was wondering if anybody or team has been known to use nano technology protection to keep mud off their bikes. Seems like it should last at least as long a Main or at least help a lot.
|

1/9/2019 7:56 AM

Put that stuff on goggles.

|

1/9/2019 7:56 AM

Right. Or goggles. So have you?

|

1/9/2019 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2019 8:06 AM

*Ultra-Ever Dry does NOT dry clear! It cannot be used on automobile windshields and obscures visibility through glass.

FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. NOT AVAILABLE TO CONSUMERS AT THIS TIME.

|

1/9/2019 8:17 AM

Ok. That answers that. Back to "on the bike". Seems like it would work great applied to the under side of your fenders and anywhere else that mud sticks (foot pegs, engine "not sure of heat resistance", swing arm, fork tubes, etc.

|

1/9/2019 8:22 AM

walleyeguy wrote:

Ok. That answers that. Back to "on the bike". Seems like it would work great applied to the under side of your fenders and ...more

Pam cooking spray.

|

1/9/2019 8:23 AM

I use it on my underwear

|

1/9/2019 8:29 AM

crf250pilot wrote:

Pam cooking spray.

Good in RV toilets as well. Prevents skidmarks and lubes the seal to help combat dry docking

|

1/9/2019 8:41 AM

This stuff has been out a while and is available at some Home Depot, Lowes and Walmart locations. Something like $6 a can. Haven't tried it out but curious to see if it works and how long it lasts before requiring a new coating. I can't imagine race teams not ever hearing about this stuff or trying it out so I imagine it probably doesn't work as we would hope on the scoots.
|

1/9/2019 8:45 AM

Geico Honda using NeverWet

Here's a forum post from a while back when Geico Honda tried out NeverWet. Not sure about the differences between the two products.
|