Anyone take over the counter meds for focus?

Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
4/13/2019 11:34am
+1 CBD, use the dropper under the tongue method.
crowe176
4/13/2019 11:35am
Anyone suggest healthier diet and exercise yet?
Sluggo77
4/13/2019 11:36am
Mr. G wrote:
Exactly. Clearly people experience unwanted mental and physical effects. Calling for a standard that approaches scientific is often met with attack. It's kind of an impressive...
Exactly. Clearly people experience unwanted mental and physical effects. Calling for a standard that approaches scientific is often met with attack. It's kind of an impressive scene. A theory is postulated, non-medical tests are created and it is successful in prescribing the wanting public. I suppose people are beginning to see the light but there is a long way to go
Speaking of scenes, you should see the Super Models, er I mean pharma sales ladies that show up at doctors offices to pedal the latest meds...Crazy world.
crowe176
4/13/2019 11:39am
Mr. G wrote:
Exactly. Clearly people experience unwanted mental and physical effects. Calling for a standard that approaches scientific is often met with attack. It's kind of an impressive...
Exactly. Clearly people experience unwanted mental and physical effects. Calling for a standard that approaches scientific is often met with attack. It's kind of an impressive scene. A theory is postulated, non-medical tests are created and it is successful in prescribing the wanting public. I suppose people are beginning to see the light but there is a long way to go
Sluggo77 wrote:
Speaking of scenes, you should see the Super Models, er I mean pharma sales ladies that show up at doctors offices to pedal the latest meds...Crazy...
Speaking of scenes, you should see the Super Models, er I mean pharma sales ladies that show up at doctors offices to pedal the latest meds...Crazy world.
You mean the ones with the "doesn't matter" Arts degree?

The Shop

Mr. G
4/13/2019 11:55am
Mr. G wrote:
Sluggo77 wrote:
Speaking of scenes, you should see the Super Models, er I mean pharma sales ladies that show up at doctors offices to pedal the latest meds...Crazy...
Really? That's crazy
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
4/13/2019 2:50pm
Mr. G wrote:
Sluggo77 wrote:
Mr. G wrote:
Really? That's crazy
It is True the outside sales Ladies that sell pharmaceutical drugs to the Dr's are always Smoking hot.
Mr. G
4/13/2019 6:48pm
I'm in the wrong business
mx317
4/13/2019 6:52pm
Sluggo77 wrote:
Mr. G wrote:
Really? That's crazy
Tarz483 wrote:
It is True the outside sales Ladies that sell pharmaceutical drugs to the Dr's are always Smoking hot.
At the clinic my wife works had she had two drug reps that used to come, one was Miss Tennessee and the other Miss Alabama. The Miss Tennessee one married a band member in Rascal Flatts.
blaze 57
4/13/2019 6:56pm
Casting wrote:
Yo, ADD is not a diagnosis. It's Attenion-deficit/Hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD. Sure, it was over-diagnosed in the 1990s and early 2000s, but I assure you it...
Yo, ADD is not a diagnosis. It's Attenion-deficit/Hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD.

Sure, it was over-diagnosed in the 1990s and early 2000s, but I assure you it is real.

Stimulants are actually the best medication for someone with ADHD. Counterintuitive because you would think a stimulant would make them more hyper or distracted, but because of their (on average) brain chemistry a stimulant actually has the opposite effect.
Its known as the "paradoxical effect".
diz330
4/13/2019 6:59pm
U should try the stuff Aldons riders use in the 100% goggle bags disguising a water bottle before the race. It's in one of the redbull videos on YouTube and I've seen them drink it many times at the races. Think it's mindFX
Mr. G
4/13/2019 7:20pm
Sarms. MK677 and RAD 140. Look it up. It's a grey area
Meister
4/13/2019 9:12pm
Someone mentioned diet. When I totally cut out all sugar (aside from fruits), it helps my mind for sure. It could be more than sugar, because when I do it, i eat completely clean.
Mr. G
4/14/2019 9:48am
Casting wrote:
Yo, ADD is not a diagnosis. It's Attenion-deficit/Hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD. Sure, it was over-diagnosed in the 1990s and early 2000s, but I assure you it...
Yo, ADD is not a diagnosis. It's Attenion-deficit/Hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD.

Sure, it was over-diagnosed in the 1990s and early 2000s, but I assure you it is real.

Stimulants are actually the best medication for someone with ADHD. Counterintuitive because you would think a stimulant would make them more hyper or distracted, but because of their (on average) brain chemistry a stimulant actually has the opposite effect.
blaze 57 wrote:
It's an over dose. A stimulant will act as a downer given enough. That's why they weigh kids first hand, been there. It's also, mentally speaking an overwhelm. For sure people are experiencing unwanted mental effects but a call to science is needed.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
4/14/2019 10:06am
Casting wrote:

blaze 57 wrote:
Mr. G wrote:
It's an over dose. A stimulant will act as a downer given enough. That's why they weigh kids first hand, been there. It's also, mentally speaking...
It's an over dose. A stimulant will act as a downer given enough. That's why they weigh kids first hand, been there. It's also, mentally speaking an overwhelm. For sure people are experiencing unwanted mental effects but a call to science is needed.
What Add whithout the H-hyper part?
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
4/14/2019 10:15am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2019 10:20am
Meister wrote:
Someone mentioned diet. When I totally cut out all sugar (aside from fruits), it helps my mind for sure. It could be more than sugar, because...
Someone mentioned diet. When I totally cut out all sugar (aside from fruits), it helps my mind for sure. It could be more than sugar, because when I do it, i eat completely clean.
I Tried this Last summer for a week , and ive Never felt better , i had heard Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson talking on a podcast about eating all meat, and nothing else.
So i tried it i Went and bought several Rib eye steaks Grilled them and reheated every time i was hungry.
Plus i only Drink water other than Coffee in the mornings.
And like you said , i feel like im not sure if it is just the sugar, it could also be Dairy or Other things, but i felt much more mental clarity, energy, and just all around better.
But it wasn't easy for me, unhealthy food is everywhere.
I do plan to do it again though and then after a week or two of that, i want to try to stay Keto.
Oh i also lost 10 pounds in that week , from 200 to 190.
I now Have no doubt in my mind that the food pyramid that America goes by is 100% wrong , which is also said by Joe Rogan and Ryan Hughes and many others.

Post a reply to: Anyone take over the counter meds for focus?

The Latest