Anyone see Mathilde with her rbf yelling at marv every lap?

Edited Date/Time 5/21/2018 9:39am
If you did it was pretty funny, would like to know what she was saying, I had a few ideas...
|
Betuel
5/20/2018 8:29pm
What’s rbf? Anyone else notice how Mathilda is the only rider’s wife/gf who is all up in every aspect of what he does? Most guys want a chick to support him in the backround. Anyone see Eli’s chick much? Or Dean Wilson’s or Cooper Web, etc? Guess Marvin needs a mother figure to hold his hand everywhere he goes.
That would annoy the shit out of me.
rob mx
5/20/2018 8:30pm
marvin needs some of brocs peds
swtwtwtw
5/20/2018 8:32pm
She is quite obviously a motohead
5/20/2018 8:33pm
Betuel wrote:
What’s rbf? Anyone else notice how Mathilda is the only rider’s wife/gf who is all up in every aspect of what he does? Most guys want...
What’s rbf? Anyone else notice how Mathilda is the only rider’s wife/gf who is all up in every aspect of what he does? Most guys want a chick to support him in the backround. Anyone see Eli’s chick much? Or Dean Wilson’s or Cooper Web, etc? Guess Marvin needs a mother figure to hold his hand everywhere he goes.
Resting bitch face, it changed as soon as eli passed him. I agree that would bug me to.

The Shop

observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
5/20/2018 8:36pm
Betuel wrote:
What’s rbf? Anyone else notice how Mathilda is the only rider’s wife/gf who is all up in every aspect of what he does? Most guys want...
So because his wife is encouraging and involved it’s somehow a sign of his weakness?

You need someone to explain to you how emotional support works. It doesn’t make him weak. It makes you narrow minded.
JMR1976
5/20/2018 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2018 8:40pm
Betuel wrote:
Different strokes for different folks. I’d say you probably need someone holding your hand more then Marv does.
DE262
5/20/2018 8:41pm
She is his manager. It's sorta her job to be all up in the business.
5/20/2018 8:57pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2018 9:03pm
Betuel wrote:
I'd say that's a sign of a supporting wife. Everyone has their own deal, for Marvin his wife is a huge part of his program. Chad and Ellie Reed are no different, same with Antonio and Jill Cairoli. Yeah they're not sitting right beside the track cheering them on but maybe it helps Marv when he is able to see her?
bvm111
5/20/2018 8:59pm
I wish my wife gave a shit about my riding... she refuses to come to the track because it’s boring and dirty. So instead of sitting in my air conditioned truck on face book she is on the couch at home on face book. Would love to see her cheering me on with my son supporting me and encouraging me. This was my son waving at me everylap at Canyon in PHX when I forced her to come when I stopped on the way to see my mom from Vegas so she was trapped.

I think it’s cool seeing Matilde on the side of the track yelling at him!

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/20/2018 9:00pm
Betuel wrote:
Oh brother. Enjoy your vacation.
TeamGreen
5/20/2018 9:09pm
Mathilde is more "core"...
Knows more about what it takes...
Has spat out lap times to me WITHOUT LOOKING AT A WATCH...
Explained, quickly, EXACTLY what someone's lap-time advantage WAS...WITHOUT LOOKING AT A WATCH at certain New Jersey race...when he "cut the track"...
She Knows More about this shit than any idiot will ever post in here...
And, she's SMOKIN' HOT!

Besides all that? I really, really..like her as a human-being. She's just "a nice person". She doesn't accept failure form good people and she's actually VERY positive. As is Marvin.

They are BOTH...
Good People.
That's al, the matters to me.
TeamGreen
5/20/2018 9:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2018 9:28pm
Betuel wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Before we let this a-hole go...

Deano's girl is ALL about Deano's program, diet, attitude, rehab and recovery and she's almost single-handidly responsible for keeping Deano "positive" thru his insanely painful 2018 Shoulder Debacle.

Damn.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
5/20/2018 9:15pm
Good grief, who wouldn't want someone like Mathilde? I think she's awesome! Good for Marv, he got him a good one.
TeamGreen
5/20/2018 9:18pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Good grief, who wouldn't want someone like Mathilde? I think she's awesome! Good for Marv, he got him a good one.
C'dat?

Someone get's it.

Nice!
5/20/2018 9:26pm
bvm111 wrote:
I wish my wife gave a shit about my riding... she refuses to come to the track because it’s boring and dirty. So instead of sitting...
I wish my wife gave a shit about my riding... she refuses to come to the track because it’s boring and dirty. So instead of sitting in my air conditioned truck on face book she is on the couch at home on face book. Would love to see her cheering me on with my son supporting me and encouraging me. This was my son waving at me everylap at Canyon in PHX when I forced her to come when I stopped on the way to see my mom from Vegas so she was trapped.

I dream of having photos like this one day. Beautiful moment.
dkg
5/20/2018 9:28pm
Betuel wrote:
GuyB wrote:
131 days before vacation. What’s the record other than the 1 day wonders? LOL
TeamGreen
5/20/2018 9:29pm
bvm111 wrote:
I wish my wife gave a shit about my riding... she refuses to come to the track because it’s boring and dirty. So instead of sitting...

Best Post of May 2018.
dkg
5/20/2018 9:30pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Mathilde is more "core"... Knows more about what it takes... Has spat out lap times to me WITHOUT LOOKING AT A WATCH... Explained, quickly, EXACTLY what...
Explained, quickly, EXACTLY what someone's lap-time advantage WAS...WITHOUT LOOKING AT A WATCH at certain New Jersey race...when he "cut the track"...
And, she's SMOKIN' HOT!

Besides all that? I really, really..like her as a human-being. She's just "a nice person". She doesn't accept failure form good people and she's actually VERY positive. As is Marvin.

They are BOTH...
Good People.
Out of curiosity, how close were times to actual?

Agree with the rest.
5/20/2018 9:37pm
Marvin & Mathilde strike me as a very positive couple. Much like Chad & Ellie. And Ryan & Lindsay.

There are a lot of guys on this board that would give both nuts to have that kind of support from their spouses.

Plus the Musquins kinda debunk the previous French moto smarmy stereotype of arrogance & superiority. I mean, come on, you have to take the mike away from Marv when he gets on a roll.

They are a breath of fresh air in our little sport.
TeamGreen
5/20/2018 9:48pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Mathilde is more "core"... Knows more about what it takes... Has spat out lap times to me WITHOUT LOOKING AT A WATCH... Explained, quickly, EXACTLY what...
And, she's SMOKIN' HOT!

They are BOTH...
Good People.
dkg wrote:
Out of curiosity, how close were times to actual?

Agree with the rest.
She was on "the second". The woman REALLY knows this shit. I was standing next to her while watching the 250 race: she called it out, aloud...the time gained by rider who'd cut the track...she called it on the money.
jemcee
5/20/2018 9:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2018 9:52pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Before we let this a-hole go... Deano's girl is ALL about Deano's program, diet, attitude, rehab and recovery and she's almost single-handidly responsible for keeping Deano...
Before we let this a-hole go...

Deano's girl is ALL about Deano's program, diet, attitude, rehab and recovery and she's almost single-handidly responsible for keeping Deano "positive" thru his insanely painful 2018 Shoulder Debacle.

Damn.
Well those guys are obviously nowhere near as Alpha as Betool is.. He doesn't need no woman stickin her nose in man stuff..

Also I'll say that I'm not surprised Deano's girl keeps him positive cause with her involved how bad could life be really? haha same with Mathilde and Keliegh and Ellie and Jill and Lyndsay and Ashleigh and pretty much any of the girls that the racers have used their advantages to get involved with.. Bastards haha
bvm111
5/20/2018 10:09pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2018 10:11pm
bvm111 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
Best Post of May 2018.
Thanks manny!

It's better on my phone when I do the "live" picture thing and he is waving like a little mad man, then again he is a little mad man! Smile
skypig
5/20/2018 10:15pm
^^^^^

I agree. Best post for a long time.
Get that pic printed out - you need it forever.
zehn
5/20/2018 10:28pm
Betuel wrote:
Fuck you
rongi#401
5/20/2018 11:12pm
In ten years we should take count of Wich riders and their wives are still together and Wich of those were a part of the program and Wich were basically their trophy wife that doesn't give a fuck about racing. I'll bet money Marvin, Chad, Dean, and Christian Craig and their wife's make it the distance with their marriage.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/20/2018 11:40pm
Betuel wrote:
What's the problem with her supporting her husband? Marvin and Mathilde have been together since they were 14/15 years old. I personally think it's awesome that they're still together to this day. She was with him before he had any success or money. Not sure all the riders can say that. She believed in him from the beginning and they share a dream. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Here's a young Marvin & Mathilde

Oh and...

KMC440
5/20/2018 11:42pm
bvm111 wrote:

My gal asks by Wednesday "are we racin this weekend?" she needs to know to start packing the trailer and arraigning who's sleeping where in the trailer. Hell she's got the grandkids waving dang near every lap! Laughing
Kinda felt bad when I was runnin the chumper at Road America they were waving and I never saw them. The 3yr old wasn't happy with me because she didn't see me wave back. Sad . We'll have that fixed before the next one. Wink .
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/21/2018 12:00am
I think it’s wonderful the way she supports him and doesn’t hide in the background. They make a great team

Post a reply to: Anyone see Mathilde with her rbf yelling at marv every lap?

The Latest