Anyone ride E-Town today?

DPR250R
Wondering how the new track is.
|
Lightning78
4/21/2018 6:18pm
My buddy is renting the entire track privately on Monday May 14th we have a few ipen spots if anyone is interested in going please ket me know ... we’ve already paid for it so were locked in for that day get at me if anyone wants to join a fun group amd ride your asses off Grinning
yz133rider
4/21/2018 6:42pm
My buddy is renting the entire track privately on Monday May 14th we have a few ipen spots if anyone is interested in going please ket...
My buddy is renting the entire track privately on Monday May 14th we have a few ipen spots if anyone is interested in going please ket me know ... we’ve already paid for it so were locked in for that day get at me if anyone wants to join a fun group amd ride your asses off Grinning
Wow thats awesome. I cant make the 14th if that happens again id love to go!
PistolNJ
4/22/2018 6:41am
I was wondering the same... Also curious why they cancelled the races for the weekend but opened for practice...
Lightning: How much to ride the 14th?
DTR830
Fantasy
1105th
4/22/2018 8:23am
PistolNJ wrote:
I was wondering the same... Also curious why they cancelled the races for the weekend but opened for practice...
Lightning: How much to ride the 14th?
they wanted to see how the track flowed with riders before they went straight into racing

The Shop

4/22/2018 8:24am
It was pretty sick it got rough yesterday but a ton of fun.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
4/22/2018 9:18am
My buddy is renting the entire track privately on Monday May 14th we have a few ipen spots if anyone is interested in going please ket...
whats your IG? Ill shoot you a message. I'd love to come and ride...ill throw in some cash as well.
4/22/2018 9:55am
whats your IG? Ill shoot you a message. I'd love to come and ride...ill throw in some cash as well.
Id also be interested.
Dcross829
4/22/2018 12:09pm
Any videos out yet of the new track haven’t seen one?
usafwx
4/22/2018 12:38pm
Dcross829 wrote:
Curious as well, last one I saw Rich post looked like a section in the woods that used to be by the 2 tables in back.
onenastynotch
4/23/2018 6:36am
id be in and have 1-2 buddies that wanna go to...let me know how much for the day....my instagram is anarchy.motorsports .u can get me on there or pm thru here ...
NJKawi913
4/23/2018 8:11am
I rode saturday. New track was a fun layout, but place was a zoo (to be expect for the first ride on a new track). It got rutted and rough fast, they need a few good practices before the track is mint. However considering the time frame to move all that dirt and build a new track out of it, i think they did a hell of a jonb

My only spot of concern is the new woods section looks to be in an area prone to water build up. It looks like they are working on bringing the grade up and putting in some drainage. I am sure they will get it all squareed away.
stax199
4/23/2018 8:23am
Id be in.. throw in some money as well.. how can I contact ya?
Lightning78
4/23/2018 8:26am
Guys i will talk to my buddy to make sure hes cool with it which im sure he will be because of the fact that its on a Monday a lot of people cant make it
onenastynotch
4/25/2018 8:26am
Guys i will talk to my buddy to make sure hes cool with it which im sure he will be because of the fact that its...
Guys i will talk to my buddy to make sure hes cool with it which im sure he will be because of the fact that its on a Monday a lot of people cant make it
yeah please let me know ..
stax199
4/30/2018 6:02pm
Hey Lightning78... any news on etown track rental thru your buddy?

Post a reply to: Anyone ride E-Town today?

The Latest