Anyone play MX Simulator?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2018 7:01 PM

I've been playing MXSim for a little while and can't really find the right servers to play in and there are few people on them. I created a Discord called PassivAggressive Racing where I hope to get a good group of people to play the game with. Nothing special here, just some good racing for everyone.

PassivAggressive Racing Link

|

6/21/2018 7:06 PM

get that mx simulator shit outta here ...we play mx vs atv all out bro! come at me brah~!

|

6/21/2018 7:13 PM

rob mx wrote:

get that mx simulator shit outta here ...we play mx vs atv all out bro! come at me brah~!

Most people who aren't talented enough to play MX Sim do.

|

6/21/2018 7:15 PM

rob mx wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

do you even lift bRAH?``

|

PassivAggressive Racing wrote:

I've been playing MXSim for a little while and can't really find the right servers to play in and there are few people on them. I created a Discord called PassivAggressive Racing where I hope to get a good group of people to play the game with. Nothing special here, just some good racing for everyone.

Go to the servers on the MX Simulator website and see which one has the most traffic. That's what I've always done. MX Sim isn't my life though, like a lot of people who seem to play and get waaay too into it.

|

rob mx wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

rob mx wrote:

do you even lift bRAH?``

Not often, bro. The shoulders are rough.

|

6/21/2018 7:20 PM

PassivAggressive Racing wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

Go to the servers on the MX Simulator website and see which one has the most traffic. That's what I've always done. MX Sim isn't my life though, like a lot of people who seem to play and get waaay too into it.

I do that sometimes. Still a shot in the dark sometimes. I also try to run erode on my server. Thanks for the suggestion.

|

6/21/2018 7:21 PM

I've been playing for like 2 years now and ill probably never buy another mx game unless its mx sim2. Go to mxsemf.com and thats where most of the organized racing is held. You can sign up for pro, am, or sometimes novice to get your feet wet and its a blast

|

6/21/2018 8:18 PM

Ive been playing for a year and a half and i suck so bad this is the hardest game i've ever played ...it would make a ordane minister curse

|

6/21/2018 8:32 PM

Turn it off when you get frustrated and come back later! Once you learn, you won't forget and it's a lot of fun to fire up the computer and do some motos when you can't get to the real track.

|

6/21/2018 11:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2018 11:57 PM

Team DX3 for life! Haven't raced an am race in like two years thosilly

|

6/22/2018 12:58 AM

rob mx wrote:

Ive been playing for a year and a half and i suck so bad this is the hardest game i've ever played ...it would make a ordane minister curse

Have you downloaded some other user's setups? I found this made a massive difference to me when i first started.

|

6/22/2018 3:13 AM

Games trash played for 5 years and yet I still play it. If you're wanting to ride with people go on the ilabb discord and someone from in there will play with like 300 players in that discord.

Game has gone down hill no one plays in the servers for fun anymore, people just sit in time trail and that's it. If you want to practice erode Checkerz trys to host as most many races as he can to progress it, the servers he runs on are normally fairly populated depending on the time. Erode Testing Thread

|

6/22/2018 3:22 AM

rob mx wrote:

The game is tricky to play on keyboard. So much going on and it’s not like you can use your feet to shift and brake haha. 125s aren’t bad; you just hold it wide open and keep shifting and braking when you need it.

|

If you're not mixing gas, you're not haulin ass.

6/22/2018 4:47 AM

Ive played mx sim for like 5-6 years now. Wish my work schedule would allow me to race the amateur races lol

|

6/22/2018 6:19 AM

Awful game

|

6/22/2018 9:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2018 9:14 AM

I rarely play anything anymore but its mxsim if i do. I think i have the most hrs on that game than any other and im still garbage.

Worst part about the game is once i start drinking i cant ride for crap...

|

6/22/2018 7:12 PM

DoubleA wrote:

Games trash played for 5 years and yet I still play it. If you're wanting to ride with people go on the ilabb discord and someone from in there will play with like 300 players in that discord.

Game has gone down hill no one plays in the servers for fun anymore, people just sit in time trail and that's it. If you want to practice erode Checkerz trys to host as most many races as he can to progress it, the servers he runs on are normally fairly populated depending on the time. Erode Testing Thread

Thanks for the help. I'll check that stuff out as well.

|

6/22/2018 7:12 PM

Trevor91 wrote:

I've been playing for like 2 years now and ill probably never buy another mx game unless its mx sim2. Go to mxsemf.com and thats where most of the organized racing is held. You can sign up for pro, am, or sometimes novice to get your feet wet and its a blast

I'll check it out, thanks.

|