Anyone on Vital happen to be a civil engineer?

Racerx930
I'm a track owner in the South and we're developing on a new piece of property. This is land leased from the city. They areasking for a few things before we break ground. It's hard to explain to a home builder / survey guy what we have going on. I was hoping maybe a Vital member is a civil engineer and might let me pick his brain for a few.
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
9/28/2020 6:28pm
Racerx930 wrote:
I'm a track owner in the South and we're developing on a new piece of property. This is land leased from the city. They areasking for...
I'm a track owner in the South and we're developing on a new piece of property. This is land leased from the city. They areasking for a few things before we break ground. It's hard to explain to a home builder / survey guy what we have going on. I was hoping maybe a Vital member is a civil engineer and might let me pick his brain for a few.
Not a civil engineer, but I work with municipalities for large earth work and natural gas construction projects. I might be able to lend some internet advice if you’re open to it.

Shoot me a PM
bvm111
9/28/2020 6:32pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2020 6:35pm
I am a Landscape Architect and can do site analysis, site design and planning, mass grading and drainage, environmental mitigation, wetlands protection, commercial irrigation.... i am not licensed in the south and can’t seal drawings for submittal to a municipality but I am more than willing to help in any way I can if it helps a track stay open or a new one open!

edit: shoot me an email at my screen name @hotmail.com
ratonmacias
9/28/2020 10:19pm
im a civil engineer but i work in Mexico and i am sure you will have different regulations.
SVT-Cobra
9/28/2020 11:47pm
Civil Engineer for the Fed. I’m assuming your question involves permitting?

The Shop

Dudley
9/29/2020 5:39am
I’m a civil/structural engineer. Feel free to message me I can maybe answer some questions for you.
OG725
9/29/2020 9:31am
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night..................
876moto
9/29/2020 1:38pm
Racerx930 wrote:
I'm a track owner in the South and we're developing on a new piece of property. This is land leased from the city. They areasking for...
Hey bro I don't know what is so hard about breaking out a copy of Crusty Demons of Dirt and showing them what you are going to be using the ground for. That should be all the persuasion they need to approve.

Also, tell them kids will be there. That always sways city council thoughts.
Monk
9/29/2020 3:08pm
OG725 wrote:
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night..................
Possibly more qualified then a civil engineer...
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
9/29/2020 3:37pm
Racerx930 wrote:
876moto wrote:
Hey bro I don't know what is so hard about breaking out a copy of Crusty Demons of Dirt and showing them what you are going...
Hey bro I don't know what is so hard about breaking out a copy of Crusty Demons of Dirt and showing them what you are going to be using the ground for. That should be all the persuasion they need to approve.

Also, tell them kids will be there. That always sways city council thoughts.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
motoman154__
Fantasy
3335th
9/29/2020 3:51pm
Can I get back to you in four years? I’m in college to become one right now hahaha

Post a reply to: Anyone on Vital happen to be a civil engineer?

The Latest