Anyone notice FX2 is now on Comcast Xfinity?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2018 9:43 AM

I noticed we finally get Fox Sports 2 today while searching for MEC but it's not HD !!! I'll never understand why they do stuff like this. Pointless to try and watch on a 75" TV. Getting closer though I guess.

|

10/13/2018 10:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2018 10:05 AM

In Canada, on Rogers anyway, my guide has it on FS1!

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

10/13/2018 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2018 12:31 PM

WOW. That’s awesome

|

10/13/2018 11:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2018 11:43 AM

Ashleymx wrote:

I noticed we finally get Fox Sports 2 today while searching for MEC but it's not HD !!! I'll never understand why they do ...more

That's awesome...I have comcast / xfinity and mine is showing FS1 on 723 (HD), and FS1 on 408 (SD). No FS2 at all.

edit...scratch that, i'm showing fs2 on 414. But I still don't get it, can watch it.

|

10/13/2018 1:03 PM

We are running in to a new phenomenon now with cord cutting. People are cutting cord's for exactly the reason your are stating. Along with insane prices that the few providers that are available charge.

However, now every station is jumping on the streaming bandwagon, charging a premium to stream their channels. Effectively giving the viewer what they want, right? The ability to pay for only what you want. However most people see app after app, all with a monthly fee and do not want to be paying 4 or 5 different services so they can see the shows and events they want to see.

I personally stuck with Hulu (Prime) and Netflix, and stream events via Mobdro. During the SX season, I will pay extra for the live TV Hulu so I can watch the races, and I pay for the MX season on NBC gold.

Home viewing entertainment is in a very weird spot right now and it will be a bet as it sorts itself out and the big winners stay on the scene and the rest fall under a consolidation major app, such as Hulu.

|

10/13/2018 1:34 PM

Anyone who does get fs2 would you be cool enough to let me use your login info so I can watch the race please

|

10/13/2018 1:38 PM

^^^ Signs up to ask if someone could provide their login info lol. Do you think people are that stupid. GTFO man.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/13/2018 1:45 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ Signs up to ask if someone could provide their login info lol. Do you think people are that stupid. GTFO man.

Why is that such a big deal I guess there’s just not enough nice people out there I bought the nbc gold for outdoors and let plenty of people use it.

|

10/13/2018 1:53 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

White_jake wrote:

Why is that such a big deal I guess there’s just not enough nice people out there I bought the nbc gold for outdoors and let ...more

Good for you.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/13/2018 3:18 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

White_jake wrote:

Why is that such a big deal I guess there’s just not enough nice people out there I bought the nbc gold for outdoors and let ...more

This cracks me up.

So many people whine about low purses and how the riders can't follow their dreams because doesn't pay, and then they do everything they can to circumvent any revenue stream.

Promoters and sanctioning bodies are going to make x amount one way or the other. They have to make some profit somehow or it will end up like ax.

Letting all your buddies piggy back your accounts for ppv is no different than sneaking them into a local race in your vehicle.

Justify it however you want to try, but it is still theft.

|

10/13/2018 3:20 PM

Sully22 wrote:

That's awesome...I have comcast / xfinity and mine is showing FS1 on 723 (HD), and FS1 on 408 (SD). No FS2 at all.

...more

I have looked through channels 1 to 1899 twice and still no fs2.

|

10/13/2018 3:26 PM

I just did the 7 day trial for sling tv which comes with FS2. Very butthurt about the whole fs2 deal considering it seems a handful of people don’t have access to it. Never had an issue watching in the past or at least the ones I didn’t attend in person.

|

10/13/2018 3:27 PM

Ashleymx wrote:

I noticed we finally get Fox Sports 2 today while searching for MEC but it's not HD !!! I'll never understand why they do ...more

Sully22 wrote:

...more

JustMX wrote:

I have looked through channels 1 to 1899 twice and still no fs2.

Same here. I'm in CA.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

10/13/2018 4:41 PM

F’n Crimecast
Took away MavTV and no FS2 here in Michigan.

KC

|

10/13/2018 4:57 PM

No FS2 on Comcast where I'm at in CT, I would have no problem paying for it if they had a PPV option for the MEC.

|

10/13/2018 5:15 PM

Look for it on YouTub when it starts, some folks put it up when the racing starts like they do UFC fights.

|

10/13/2018 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2018 5:20 PM

for me it’s not about wanting to pay, I don’t have a problem paying for nbc sports gold and the mxgp-tv. I don’t like paying for channels I don’t use. I wish feld and the promoters would give us something like nbc sports gold. I should be able to buy supercross without having to pay for 100 channels of home decorating and reality shows.

|

10/13/2018 5:32 PM

Mine won’t work... Hulu live it is

|

10/13/2018 5:56 PM

No FS2 on Comcast up in Nor-Cal! And I would gladly pay for a PPV of the race tonight, but it seems they won’t even offer it! So it seems all of us that can’t get FS2 are screwed again!

|

10/13/2018 6:00 PM

Bigjimmyd wrote:

No FS2 on Comcast up in Nor-Cal! And I would gladly pay for a PPV of the race tonight, but it seems they won’t even offer it! ...more

Yep. I talked to Comcast earlier & they don't offer FS2 in NorCal.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

10/13/2018 6:26 PM

Bigjimmyd wrote:

No FS2 on Comcast up in Nor-Cal! And I would gladly pay for a PPV of the race tonight, but it seems they won’t even offer it! ...more

Youtube TV has a free month 'trial' with FS2 and a cloud DVR. Just remember to cancel.

|

10/13/2018 11:10 PM

I just signed up for YouTube tv and get those 4 Channels plus several others for 40 bucks a month. No limit on recording storage. Cancelled my 180.00 a month Comcast.

|

10/13/2018 11:13 PM

Photo

|