Anyone need a couple year old Factory Connection bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2018 9:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2018 1:26 PM

|

8/23/2018 11:26 AM

Sure is a sleeper.

|

8/23/2018 1:26 PM

GODZILLA wrote:

Sure is a sleeper.

Probably took off the team plastics and put plain ones back.

|

8/23/2018 4:09 PM

No AMA sticker on the frame, at best it's a clapped out practice bike.

|

8/24/2018 9:05 AM

Braaaphole wrote:

No AMA sticker on the frame, at best it's a clapped out practice bike.

Yep. And that's a lot of dough for a 4 year old abused practice team bike.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore

8/24/2018 9:09 AM

I got a factory 2017 husky TE 300 I'll sell anyone for top dollar. It's factory because I say it is. Just believe me and don't ask questions.

|

8/24/2018 9:09 AM

How about this former FC bike....a 2017 CRF450 $5895 doesnt seem to be too bad of a price for a technically year old bike...or is it 2 years bec they (FC) get theirs early?

https://www.razeemotorcycle.com/inventory/2017-honda-crf450r-north-kingstown-ri-02852-2488749i

|

8/24/2018 3:25 PM

agn5009 wrote:

I got a factory 2017 husky TE 300 I'll sell anyone for top dollar. It's factory because I say it is. Just believe me and don't ...more

They’ve been around supporting the New England mx, enduro and road racing scene for decades. And have close ties with FC.

|

8/24/2018 8:37 PM

It looks like Aaron’s bike. Being ziggys son I’m sure the bike still works pretty well.

|

8/28/2018 3:00 PM

aedwards07 wrote:

It looks like Aaron’s bike. Being ziggys son I’m sure the bike still works pretty well.

Yes it is. Just saw the 450. I’d say nothing clapped out about it.

|