Anyone know where I could find the 2016 OEM Yellow Yamaha plastics for sale?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2019 3:18 PM

I've looked online and couldn't find anything.
Photo

|

12/21/2019 3:35 PM

OEM might be hard to find but not high quality copy like this.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F382939937456

|

12/21/2019 6:46 PM

I have a front rear fender and air box cover and the lower white shroud with anniversary graphics I’d be willing to part with let me know

|

12/21/2019 7:52 PM

Are you dead set on OEM stuff? May be hard to find anything in newer condition at this point. I took my 16 and installed a full CYCRA Powerflow Yellow plastics kit and used D'COR graphics to get this look.(There is an additional tank graphic that is not seen in this photo) All of this is still available. Tank shrouds are much slimmer and overall look is sleeker IMO. Good luck whichever way you go! Photo
Photo

|

"I love the smell of race gas in the morning"

12/21/2019 7:59 PM

I have a set, used but very good condition. If interested let me know and I get you pics

|

12/21/2019 8:06 PM

Had photos on my phone Photo
Photo

|

12/22/2019 12:11 PM

p3fab wrote:

I have a front rear fender and air box cover and the lower white shroud with anniversary graphics I’d be willing to part with let me know

How much are you looking to get for em?

|

12/22/2019 12:13 PM

yak651 wrote:

Had photos on my phone Photo
Photo

How much are you looking to get for your set? And do you have the front plate

|

12/22/2019 1:49 PM

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

12/22/2019 1:57 PM

|

12/22/2019 7:38 PM

yak651 wrote:

Had photos on my phone Photo
Photo

duboiz wrote:

How much are you looking to get for your set? And do you have the front plate

I was going to keep the front plate to hang on the wall, but the plate is the same as the "blue" kit. $75 you pay for shipping, everything except front plate (including seat cover, never used).

|

12/22/2019 9:18 PM

yak651 wrote:

Had photos on my phone Photo
Photo

duboiz wrote:

How much are you looking to get for your set? And do you have the front plate

yak651 wrote:

I was going to keep the front plate to hang on the wall, but the plate is the same as the "blue" kit. $75 you pay for shipping, everything except front plate (including seat cover, never used).

Sounds good, could you email me casey@duboiz.co

|

12/23/2019 10:18 AM

Photo
Photo
First kit I bought was aftermarket and the yellow was not right. Then I bought all factory parts, the price was not too bad. The Factory parts are on the left in the one photo.
I did this to a 2016 WR450 USA version.
|