Anyone know if you can have 2+ Accts logged into NBC gold?

Edited Date/Time 1/11/2020 10:52am
As the title states, I’m wondering if I can use it on multiple devices at one time. Like multiple smart TVs in one house? Got one in the garage and one in the living room. Just curious to know before I make the purchase.
|
chasetwo79
1/9/2020 10:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2020 11:01pm
I had A1 on my phone, my Roku tv, and my laptop at different points and my dad in Florida watched from the same account on his laptop.

1/9/2020 11:12pm
Unless it has changed for this year you should be able to have multiple devices logged into one account. I gave my log in to a few friends last year and they were all able to watch while I was.
Team Ideal
1/10/2020 5:08am
I have 4 or 5 guys using my login info, haven't had an issue yet. I think it was mentioned at one time up to 6.
tingo
1/10/2020 6:11am
Use code HOLIDAY to watch on more than one device. Silly

The Shop

Zeke27G
1/10/2020 6:24am
Team Ideal wrote:
I have 4 or 5 guys using my login info, haven't had an issue yet. I think it was mentioned at one time up to 6.

Did those dudes kick you down some dough or are they just a bunch of moochers?!

mx 219
Fantasy
974th
1/10/2020 6:30am
My dad, brother and I split it. We live about 2 miles apart but only watch a few races together.

Probably shouldn't bring this up though LOL. Only a matter of time before they start cracking down on it.
xrmark
1/10/2020 12:23pm
How the hell are you guys doing this? I’ve been buying it since it was available but I’ve never had the option of watching on two devices at once. My cousin has tried to log into mine on race nights and it won’t let him? Something I’m missing?
greenmx5
1/10/2020 12:31pm
I'm logged in on my phone, Roku, laptop, and a smart TV. Never had any issues. Have also streamed on my Roku and tv at the same time in different parts of the house.
life_of_jaze
1/10/2020 12:37pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
I had A1 on my phone, my Roku tv, and my laptop at different points and my dad in Florida watched from the same account on...
I had A1 on my phone, my Roku tv, and my laptop at different points and my dad in Florida watched from the same account on his laptop.

What’s your login and password?
chasetwo79
1/10/2020 12:49pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
I had A1 on my phone, my Roku tv, and my laptop at different points and my dad in Florida watched from the same account on...

Lol!
Spudnut
1/10/2020 3:54pm
chasetwo79 wrote:

chasetwo79 wrote:
Lol!
Spread the love bro
ts.p311
1/10/2020 5:13pm
Me and a buddy split the cost and share it since they started the gold app. I mentioned others should do the same a year or two ago, and then got lectured by someone, so I just stopped talking about it here
1/11/2020 7:35am
mx 219 wrote:
My dad, brother and I split it. We live about 2 miles apart but only watch a few races together. Probably shouldn't bring this up though...
My dad, brother and I split it. We live about 2 miles apart but only watch a few races together.

Probably shouldn't bring this up though LOL. Only a matter of time before they start cracking down on it.
Surely, they must be aware of it... You'd think that it wouldn't be hard for them to see how many different IP addresses that one account is logged in from at one time... but, who knows.. If they did crack down on it, it wouldn't affect me any.. I pay for the gold pass regardless. $85 for 17 Supercross and 12 Nationals is a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of money I blow on my moto obsessions Smile
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/11/2020 7:58am
Team Ideal wrote:
Zeke27G wrote:
Did those dudes kick you down some dough or are they just a bunch of moochers?! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/aU2Bns3wHvNnO/giphy.gif[/img]

Did those dudes kick you down some dough or are they just a bunch of moochers?!

That GIF is pure gold. Gotta love a little "Minnie to Moocha"
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/11/2020 8:15am
mx 219 wrote:
My dad, brother and I split it. We live about 2 miles apart but only watch a few races together. Probably shouldn't bring this up though...

Surely, they must be aware of it... You'd think that it wouldn't be hard for them to see how many different IP addresses that one account...
Surely, they must be aware of it... You'd think that it wouldn't be hard for them to see how many different IP addresses that one account is logged in from at one time... but, who knows.. If they did crack down on it, it wouldn't affect me any.. I pay for the gold pass regardless. $85 for 17 Supercross and 12 Nationals is a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of money I blow on my moto obsessions Smile
Ya, people probably shouldn't be bragging about sharing this on the internet. The only way to control it is to limit the number of devices that can be watching at once - say 3 or 4, which is very reasonable that one payer could have family members all watching from different devices. Probably change that going forward now.....

This whole thread just proves the irony of people in our MX community. There's a separate thread going right now on "Do team owners make money" and the resounding answer is "no, they do not". People constantly complain about the fact that privateer riders and small team riders don't make any money while the guys at the top make millions - so their answer is "to form a riders union". LOl. No, that's not the answer. The answer is to grow the community to bring in more money. The main reason team owners don't make any money and lower tier riders don't make any money are because the industry is too small and there simply isn't enough GDP in it. Enthusiasts aren't spending enough money.
You have to get more viewers, more eyeballs watching, more people participating. This will bring in more sponsors which will expand the industry and bring in more $$ for other teams and other riders. So, what do people in our community do when a network comes out with a VERY affordable package for us to watch? Ya, they share it with their friends................and therein lies the problem folks. Congrats. We are our own worst enemies.....
T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
1/11/2020 9:47am
So many guys are against theft in the moto community, yet they’re out here stealing (or helping another steal) a pretty darn cheap streaming package.

Strange how that works.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/11/2020 10:18am
T-Fish wrote:
So many guys are against theft in the moto community, yet they’re out here stealing (or helping another steal) a pretty darn cheap streaming package. Strange...
So many guys are against theft in the moto community, yet they’re out here stealing (or helping another steal) a pretty darn cheap streaming package.

Strange how that works.
That was exactly my second thought too, but figured I had already ranted enough. I agree with you. 100%
Chippy
1/11/2020 10:35am
T-Fish wrote:
So many guys are against theft in the moto community, yet they’re out here stealing (or helping another steal) a pretty darn cheap streaming package. Strange...

Strange how that works.
$90 a year (SX and MX package) is about the same cost as going to a private track for the day.
It's reasonable.
life_of_jaze
1/11/2020 10:52am
mx 219 wrote:

Surely, they must be aware of it... You'd think that it wouldn't be hard for them to see how many different IP addresses that one account...
TbonesPop wrote:
Ya, people probably shouldn't be bragging about sharing this on the internet. The only way to control it is to limit the number of devices that...
Ya, people probably shouldn't be bragging about sharing this on the internet. The only way to control it is to limit the number of devices that can be watching at once - say 3 or 4, which is very reasonable that one payer could have family members all watching from different devices. Probably change that going forward now.....

This whole thread just proves the irony of people in our MX community. There's a separate thread going right now on "Do team owners make money" and the resounding answer is "no, they do not". People constantly complain about the fact that privateer riders and small team riders don't make any money while the guys at the top make millions - so their answer is "to form a riders union". LOl. No, that's not the answer. The answer is to grow the community to bring in more money. The main reason team owners don't make any money and lower tier riders don't make any money are because the industry is too small and there simply isn't enough GDP in it. Enthusiasts aren't spending enough money.
You have to get more viewers, more eyeballs watching, more people participating. This will bring in more sponsors which will expand the industry and bring in more $$ for other teams and other riders. So, what do people in our community do when a network comes out with a VERY affordable package for us to watch? Ya, they share it with their friends................and therein lies the problem folks. Congrats. We are our own worst enemies.....
Bring back new $5K motocross bikes ....
1/11/2020 3:13pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Ya, people probably shouldn't be bragging about sharing this on the internet. The only way to control it is to limit the number of devices that...

Bring back new $5K motocross bikes ....
Suzuki would like to have a word with you, lol
ts.p311
1/11/2020 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2020 3:46pm
T-Fish wrote:

Strange how that works.
So I must watch it alone too then, right? Otherwise whoever is watching it is stealing if they didn't pay, right?Also it's quite simple for them to just make it so you can't be logged in multiple places, they haven't done that. Don't act like there is nothing you cut corners on. Always drive the speed limit? That could kill someone.

Post a reply to: Anyone know if you can have 2+ Accts logged into NBC gold?

The Latest