Anyone know great 'knee guards'?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2016 4:12 AM

I'm looking to buy new knee guards as my other one's are 10 years old. I bought new one's before (I think from Acerbis) but they were really shit. I dropped on my knees to work on the bike (while I had them on) and they broke from that 'impact' wassat

Therefore I was wondering if somebody knows decent knee guards (around the $100 mark, if it's cheaper than it's also good). wink

If I would have money floating around, I would defintely buy knee braces ala Asteriks but they are unfortunately out of my price range.

|

"Ryan Dungey will always wonder how he can be a better son, brother, partner and racer. Because if you are satisfied, you will never be able to dream" ~ Troy Adamitis

2/1/2016 4:25 AM

THOR FORCE
H
O
R

F
O
R
C
E

|

2/1/2016 4:27 AM

I have a set of Leatt dual axis and I really like them. I have had guards and braces and theses are kind of in between. Super comfortable and they were around $80Photo

|

2/1/2016 4:29 AM

Thor force knee guard has some bracing to it and is a decent product. Unfortunately its still very much a knee guard and not a brace, but it's reasonably priced and in my opinion is a good compromise for price vs protection.

|

2/1/2016 4:33 AM

|

2/1/2016 4:47 AM

I've used the Leatt Dual Axis, and they wore a hole in the side of my Troy Lee pants (through the leather). The cause was the hinge rubbing.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

2/1/2016 4:49 AM

Thanks guys! I will look for Thor force product wink

|

"Ryan Dungey will always wonder how he can be a better son, brother, partner and racer. Because if you are satisfied, you will never be able to dream" ~ Troy Adamitis

2/1/2016 5:46 AM

Yep I used them for a few years before I got braces and they are super nice. You won't be disappointed!

|