Anyone in MN wanna ride? Here on vaca

I just drove up from Phoenix. I'm thinking about Meadow Valley on Saturday and again on Wednesday.
Anyone else down?

I'm staying over by Elko MX (don't think it's open any more??) if anyone has anywhere else to ride.
|
RbR
7/8/2016 9:34am
We will be riding all day at Riehms track in Kingston tomorrow.

Rick Riehm
Track will be groomed and watered
info 320-963-5649

Forty
7/8/2016 9:53am
Meadow should be a little sloppy in the a.m. on Saturday however perfect by 1 or 2. I may go down and ride the trails.

Double check Rick Reihm /Kingston before you drive up there. They were hammered with rain this week.

The Shop

7/8/2016 10:32am
I shot you a Vital PM
Got it.

I'm hoping to ride next week somewhere too.
Maybe MV on Wednesday? How is it during the week? Is it beat to shit?
7/8/2016 10:40am
Found the Kingston track on YouTube. Looks like a turn track with a couple jumps. Dirt looks amazing though.. As to be expected in MN.
Markopolo400
7/8/2016 10:49am
Berm Benders in Mora has Tuesday practice that's prepped/watered. I've never been to Meadow during the week, but I would imagine it's pretty whooped as they only prep on the weekends.
7/8/2016 8:59pm
Berm Benders in Mora has Tuesday practice that's prepped/watered. I've never been to Meadow during the week, but I would imagine it's pretty whooped as they...
Berm Benders in Mora has Tuesday practice that's prepped/watered. I've never been to Meadow during the week, but I would imagine it's pretty whooped as they only prep on the weekends.
Mora is a journey though.
nage0139
Fantasy
16th
7/8/2016 9:29pm
Meadow valley should be pretty nice actually. The owner does a superb job of prepping. Cambridge has a race and practice day this weekend too if you like it sandy.
Mm471
7/8/2016 9:53pm
Cambridge this weekend if you want a sand track
7/10/2016 10:53am
nage0139 wrote:
Meadow valley should be pretty nice actually. The owner does a superb job of prepping. Cambridge has a race and practice day this weekend too if...
Meadow valley should be pretty nice actually. The owner does a superb job of prepping. Cambridge has a race and practice day this weekend too if you like it sandy.
I grew up racing in Minnesota in the 90s so I'm pretty familiar with most of the tracks.

Man.. Meadow Valley was AMAZING!! Cool layout, fun jumps, great soil He even closed for about an hour to do a partial reported. I'm hoping to ride there the day after the national as well, if anyone wants to go.

Post a reply to: Anyone in MN wanna ride? Here on vaca

The Latest