Anyone here sell Alpinestars?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2010 10:12 AM

Hey guys, diggin deep for something right now. I'm on the hunt for the old model tech-10's that are black and white in a size 12. The new "black" ones are black/gold, and that won't work with what I'm doing. I won a championship for both pro classes for an arenacross series here and get to run the big #1 this year, and am going to completely black out my bikes and gear. I'm thinkin it will look pretty badass under the lights. My dealer and hop up shop both can't get the old style tech-10's and i'm thinking i'll have to find someone who sells them who has an old pair in stock. It would be especially especially nice because they are the $459.99 retail rather than $579.99 like they are now.

If anyone has some, even used possibly, or knows a shop that might please post. 1st round is in a couple weeks. Thanks in advance!

|

12/1/2010 10:24 AM

not sure where your location is, but around where I live the store called cycle gear still has the old style black tech 10's, check online too for closeouts

|

12/1/2010 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2010 10:43 AM

Get some sidis.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

12/1/2010 10:50 AM

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

12/1/2010 11:06 AM

I plan on buying a pair of the new Jett boots. I haven't heard a bad thing about them yet!

|

12/1/2010 11:09 AM

I appreciate the suggestions, but I already have a couple other pair of new tech-10's and don't feel like switching up. Been running them since 2005.

|

12/1/2010 11:20 AM

If you are the AX champ shouldn't you be getting some new boots for free?

|

12/1/2010 11:46 AM

Cygnus wrote:

It's just a local series. I can't even get a damn tear off for free.

|

12/1/2010 11:53 AM

I can still get the ones that are all black except the Astar logos. The logos are white. Is that the ones you are looking for?

http://www.privateerconnection.com/productdetail.htm?productId=8008274&ez=alpinestar tech 10

Are these what you are talking about?

|

www.privateerconnection.com shop online 24/7, 365 days a year

12/1/2010 12:17 PM

Yep that sure is the. What can you do for a price on those puppies?

|

12/2/2010 6:26 AM

T-Fish wrote:

I plan on buying a pair of the new Jett boots. I haven't heard a bad thing about them yet!

Are you going to sell the OLD boots ?????? both sets

|

12/2/2010 7:47 AM

Lots on ebay at MSRP but this looks like a potentially good deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150527697150

|

12/2/2010 7:51 AM

Can of Spray Paint?

|

12/2/2010 8:00 AM

SPYGUY wrote:

Lots on ebay at MSRP but this looks like a potentially good deal:

...more

Awesome, thanks for the link. Gonna throw a bid down here in a couple days and hope no one else see's this. Haha. Even at $400 it's not too bad.

|

12/2/2010 8:03 AM

Jenga wrote:

Can of Spray Paint?

Haha maybe I could get away with that at an outdoor. I don't know if you've been to an arenacross, but they can see an air bubble on your shroud graphics from the top row, I swear.

|

12/2/2010 8:33 AM

Got a new pair of A-star Tech 7's worn once. I am looking to get rid of them, if interested PM me, will be putting them on Evil bay soon.

|

12/2/2010 8:35 AM

CRFracer117 wrote:

Got a new pair of A-star Tech 7's worn once. I am looking to get rid of them, if interested PM me, will be putting them on ...more

I appreciate the offer, but i'm very happy with the tech-10's and would like to keep running those. Thanks and good luck selling them.

|

12/2/2010 9:29 AM

Cygnus wrote:

hondaracer664 wrote:

What kind of goggles do you have?

|

www.cheaptearoffs.com

Like us on facebook for weekly sx contests with prizes, discounts, and updates

Cheaptearoffs.com Facebook page

12/2/2010 1:03 PM

Cygnus wrote:

hondaracer664 wrote:

Deetsmx wrote:

What kind of goggles do you have?

Well I actually had my goggle bag with all my goggles and a Shoei helmet stolen out of my van when it was broken into in Denver, so I don't have any goggles at the moment. I'll be borrowing some Von Zipper's, I believe they are the porkchop.

|

12/2/2010 5:50 PM

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy