Anyone have a Supercross Video Pass discount coupon code?

1/5/2018 6:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 11:36pm
Looking for a Supercrosslive.tv Video Pass discount coupon code. Does anyone have one they can share before I purchase the service?
|
smv ryder
Fantasy
1425th
1/5/2018 6:30pm
Looking for a Supercrosslive.tv Video Pass discount coupon code. Does anyone have one they can share before I purchase the service?
So your asking someone after they paid $130 bucks American to help you out with a code??? Good fucking luck bro and sack up to pay.

mxb2
1/5/2018 6:34pm
smv ryder wrote:
So your asking someone after they paid $130 bucks American to help you out with a code??? Good fucking luck bro and sack up to pay...
So your asking someone after they paid $130 bucks American to help you out with a code??? Good fucking luck bro and sack up to pay.

X2, exactly. Ya wanna play,gotta pay.
chad_111
1/5/2018 6:34pm
smv ryder wrote:
So your asking someone after they paid $130 bucks American to help you out with a code??? Good fucking luck bro and sack up to pay...

I think he's just asking if anyone has a code for a discount, not someones sign in info...
smv ryder
Fantasy
1425th
1/5/2018 6:35pm
Or wait til Sunday like the rest of the world and watch it on YouTube

The Shop

1/5/2018 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 6:54pm
smv ryder, Man, you are quick to make a wrong assumption and call me out for your mistake. For the record, I'm about to purchase this service, but it provides an opportunity to enter a discount coupon code, so if someone received a discount coupon code in their email etc as marketing often do than it would be nice of them to share and allow me to save a little off the $166 in Canadian funds I'm about SACK UP!
smv ryder
Fantasy
1425th
1/5/2018 6:47pm
smv ryder, Man, you are quick to make a wrong assumption and call me out for your mistake. For the record, I'm about to purchase this...
smv ryder, Man, you are quick to make a wrong assumption and call me out for your mistake. For the record, I'm about to purchase this service, but it provides an opportunity to enter a discount coupon code, so if someone received a discount coupon code in their email etc as marketing often do than it would be nice of them to share and allow me to save a little off the $166 in Canadian funds I'm about SACK UP!
I stand corrected.. my bad
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/5/2018 7:01pm
smv ryder, Man, you are quick to make a wrong assumption and call me out for your mistake. For the record, I'm about to purchase this...
Hey, I'd be interested to hear about your experience with the stream maybe not after round 1 since technical issues are common the first time around but maybe after Houston. If you could check back in and let us know how it was that would be great.

I'll be watching the races a different way but I'm not exactly sure how good or bad it will be. I thought about purchasing the season pass but thought $170 was a little steep considering last year was apparently not all that great. I don't want to spend that kind of money to find out it's not reliable. Thanks.
1/6/2018 11:21pm
MAVERICk, the feed worked really well tonight. I cast it from my pc to the chromecast attached to my big screen. No glitches at all. Lots of dead time for commercial breaks, and it cut out really fast at the end while Jenny Taff was still speaking. But solid overall.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/6/2018 11:36pm
MAVERICk, the feed worked really well tonight. I cast it from my pc to the chromecast attached to my big screen. No glitches at all. Lots...
MAVERICk, the feed worked really well tonight. I cast it from my pc to the chromecast attached to my big screen. No glitches at all. Lots of dead time for commercial breaks, and it cut out really fast at the end while Jenny Taff was still speaking. But solid overall.
Thanks for letting me know. I used a different method and that worked excellent all night but it's good to know that if I need to go the paid stream way that it works great. I'm not oppose to paying for content but at $170 it's a little steep for my taste. $30 for a single event, No thanks.

I agree that there was a lot of dead time. Being on the East coast sucks when it comes to the West coast races. Have to stay up late. Might just watch the races on Sunday without all the commercials. That's what I did all last year. Takes a lot less time.

Either way great night of racing.

Post a reply to: Anyone have a Supercross Video Pass discount coupon code?

The Latest