Anyone get their 18.5 FE

Edited Date/Time 2/21/2018 8:35am
Looking to see if anyone has received or got a date of when they get their FE.

I am in Canada and was only told March,
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
2/20/2018 8:18am
I believe here in the US they were told March also
Johnny Depp
2/20/2018 9:26am
I'm not even getting one and I'm excited to hear more about them.

TeamGreen
2/20/2018 9:45am
Funny thing...

One of the coolest things, to me, about the new bike? The body work: the KTM logo is embossed into the shrouds...Classic KTM style. All the body work is VERY slim and fits REALLY well.

The whole bike goes together really clean and I’m impressed with how durable the parts seem to be on the current team bikes over at Rocky Mountain (4 & 60).

The Shop

2/20/2018 9:54am
TeamGreen wrote:
Funny thing... One of the coolest things, to me, about the new bike? The body work: the KTM logo is embossed into the shrouds...Classic KTM style...
Funny thing...

One of the coolest things, to me, about the new bike? The body work: the KTM logo is embossed into the shrouds...Classic KTM style. All the body work is VERY slim and fits REALLY well.

The whole bike goes together really clean and I’m impressed with how durable the parts seem to be on the current team bikes over at Rocky Mountain (4 & 60).
They did such a better job on the plastics with the 18.5 KTM than they did with the 18.5 Husky.

I was hoping the RE would grow on me but it hasnt.
Motofinne
2/20/2018 9:59am
TeamGreen wrote:
Funny thing... One of the coolest things, to me, about the new bike? The body work: the KTM logo is embossed into the shrouds...Classic KTM style...
Funny thing...

They did such a better job on the plastics with the 18.5 KTM than they did with the 18.5 Husky. I was hoping the RE would...
They did such a better job on the plastics with the 18.5 KTM than they did with the 18.5 Husky.

The RE looks so much better in real life, i actually like it now. I never thought i would say that.
2/20/2018 10:25am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 10:25am
TeamGreen wrote:
Funny thing...

They did such a better job on the plastics with the 18.5 KTM than they did with the 18.5 Husky. I was hoping the RE would...

Motofinne wrote:
The RE looks so much better in real life, i actually like it now. I never thought i would say that.
I’ll take your word for it.

Although, I’m still holding on firmly to my resentment that they didnt borrow the skidplate latch from the enduro models. I hate needing a tool to take off the skid plate.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
2/20/2018 10:33am
TeamGreen wrote:
Funny thing...

I agree. The side panels look hideous!. How do you go from the 18 to the 18 RE?
2/20/2018 10:43am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2018 10:44am
TeamGreen wrote:
Funny thing...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
The 17-18 plastics are arguably the best of all-time. Such a perfect combo of form & simple function.

Although I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan at first. So it’s likely I’ll come around on the 2019+.

Since KTM took over, Husky has repeatedly killed it with each generation of the plastics.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
2/20/2018 11:20am

mattyhamz2 wrote:
The 17-18 plastics are arguably the best of all-time. Such a perfect combo of form & simple function. Although I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan at...
The 17-18 plastics are arguably the best of all-time. Such a perfect combo of form & simple function.

Although I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan at first. So it’s likely I’ll come around on the 2019+.

Since KTM took over, Husky has repeatedly killed it with each generation of the plastics.
The 17-18’s were a simple thing of beauty. So clean and simple!
2/20/2018 12:02pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
The 17-18 plastics are arguably the best of all-time. Such a perfect combo of form & simple function. Although I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan at...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
The 17-18’s were a simple thing of beauty. So clean and simple!
I’d love to know the theory/reasoning behind such fast development cycles/turnover.
Digger29
2/20/2018 2:41pm
I'm fairly certain that I'll have mine late next wk or the following Mon-Tues.
Digger29
2/21/2018 8:32am
They shipped today so I assume that if you're close to Virginia that you might get yours today or tomorrow. I'll more than likely have mine this coming Monday now :-)
mx46crf450
2/21/2018 8:35am
my dealer called me yesterday and said that his first 2 are at port in Virginia. and looking to see them as soon as this Friday or early next week. can't wait. currently have a 16.5 and jumping onto a 18.5.
mx317
2/21/2018 11:04am
G.R.I.N.D wrote:
Any word on a possible 250 factory edition?
Not this year
SK523
2/21/2018 2:34pm
Well I jumped on the bandwagon and put a deposit down on one today. Apparently my dealer is getting 4 of them. I asked if I could expect it before the end of March. They said it would definitely be here sooner than that.

Post a reply to: Anyone get their 18.5 FE

The Latest