Anyone get their 18.5 FE

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2018 8:05 AM

Looking to see if anyone has received or got a date of when they get their FE.

I am in Canada and was only told March,

|

2/20/2018 8:18 AM

I believe here in the US they were told March also

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/20/2018 9:15 AM

I heard March or April in the US.
Waiting for mine as well

|

2/20/2018 9:26 AM

I'm not even getting one and I'm excited to hear more about them.

Photo

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

2/20/2018 9:45 AM

Funny thing...

One of the coolest things, to me, about the new bike? The body work: the KTM logo is embossed into the shrouds...Classic KTM style. All the body work is VERY slim and fits REALLY well.

The whole bike goes together really clean and I’m impressed with how durable the parts seem to be on the current team bikes over at Rocky Mountain (4 & 60).

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/20/2018 9:54 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Funny thing...

One of the coolest things, to me, about the new bike? The body work: the KTM logo is embossed into the shrouds...Classic KTM style. All the body work is VERY slim and fits REALLY well.

The whole bike goes together really clean and I’m impressed with how durable the parts seem to be on the current team bikes over at Rocky Mountain (4 & 60).

They did such a better job on the plastics with the 18.5 KTM than they did with the 18.5 Husky.

I was hoping the RE would grow on me but it hasnt.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/20/2018 9:59 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Funny thing...

Jabroni wrote:

They did such a better job on the plastics with the 18.5 KTM than they did with the 18.5 Husky.

The RE looks so much better in real life, i actually like it now. I never thought i would say that.

|

2/20/2018 10:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 10:25 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Funny thing...

Jabroni wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

The RE looks so much better in real life, i actually like it now. I never thought i would say that.

I’ll take your word for it.

Although, I’m still holding on firmly to my resentment that they didnt borrow the skidplate latch from the enduro models. I hate needing a tool to take off the skid plate.

|

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

2/20/2018 10:33 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Funny thing...

Jabroni wrote:

I agree. The side panels look hideous!. How do you go from the 18 to the 18 RE?

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/20/2018 10:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 10:44 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Funny thing...

Jabroni wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

The 17-18 plastics are arguably the best of all-time. Such a perfect combo of form & simple function.

Although I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan at first. So it’s likely I’ll come around on the 2019+.

Since KTM took over, Husky has repeatedly killed it with each generation of the plastics.

|

2/20/2018 11:20 AM

Jabroni wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

The 17-18 plastics are arguably the best of all-time. Such a perfect combo of form & simple function.

Although I’ll admit, I wasn’t a fan at first. So it’s likely I’ll come around on the 2019+.

Since KTM took over, Husky has repeatedly killed it with each generation of the plastics.

The 17-18’s were a simple thing of beauty. So clean and simple!

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

2/20/2018 12:02 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

The 17-18’s were a simple thing of beauty. So clean and simple!

I’d love to know the theory/reasoning behind such fast development cycles/turnover.

|

2/20/2018 2:41 PM

I'm fairly certain that I'll have mine late next wk or the following Mon-Tues.

|

2/21/2018 8:32 AM

They shipped today so I assume that if you're close to Virginia that you might get yours today or tomorrow. I'll more than likely have mine this coming Monday now :-)

|

2/21/2018 8:35 AM

my dealer called me yesterday and said that his first 2 are at port in Virginia. and looking to see them as soon as this Friday or early next week. can't wait. currently have a 16.5 and jumping onto a 18.5.

|

2/21/2018 10:58 AM

Any word on a possible 250 factory edition?

|

2/21/2018 11:04 AM

G.R.I.N.D wrote:

Any word on a possible 250 factory edition?

Not this year

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

2/21/2018 2:34 PM

Well I jumped on the bandwagon and put a deposit down on one today. Apparently my dealer is getting 4 of them. I asked if I could expect it before the end of March. They said it would definitely be here sooner than that.

|