Anyone from the UK going to Anaheim 1??

12/17/2021 2:32am
Ok, Im not sure if im going to make this happen, but lets say I do pull the trigger..

Id want to Depart London Heathrow on Thursday the 6th, arrive at John Wayne airport 14hrs later.

What are the chances I can just walk in to somewhere to book a room for Thursday night, Friday Night, saturday night?

Can I have access to the stadium Friday? Can I pay on the stadium door for both Friday & saturday?

And Id fly back out Sunday sometime.

Id happily go do this on my own, but Anyone else from the UK interested in a crazy 'road-trip'?

The reason Im a little wishy-washy on planning is because Id likely not even decide If I was going until January 4th!
|
Richy
12/17/2021 2:41am
I wish haha, but best of luck getting it together and sure it'll be welllll worth it.

I keep thinking it's gotta be done at some point, so fair play to you for (potentially) getting on it.
Bruce372
12/17/2021 4:20am
I am in UK right now visiting my dad in hospital. All visits now cancelled and I am now being careful not to come in to contact with other humans so I don't spring a positive and miss my flight a week on Tuesday. We've asked people visiting the house to test before coming.

Normally I'd say go for it, but holy hell it's crazy how many positive cases there are right now.
RussB
Fantasy
866th
12/17/2021 4:30am
Have you added it all up and got a rough cost?
Does sound good! Would be a tick off the bucket list
robkinuk
12/17/2021 6:14am
Ok, Im not sure if im going to make this happen, but lets say I do pull the trigger.. Id want to Depart London Heathrow on...
Ok, Im not sure if im going to make this happen, but lets say I do pull the trigger..

Id want to Depart London Heathrow on Thursday the 6th, arrive at John Wayne airport 14hrs later.

What are the chances I can just walk in to somewhere to book a room for Thursday night, Friday Night, saturday night?

Can I have access to the stadium Friday? Can I pay on the stadium door for both Friday & saturday?

And Id fly back out Sunday sometime.

Id happily go do this on my own, but Anyone else from the UK interested in a crazy 'road-trip'?

The reason Im a little wishy-washy on planning is because Id likely not even decide If I was going until January 4th!
There will be a lot more flight options if you choose Heathrow to LAX, but again Covid restrictions into US may change if Omicron variant infections keep rising at 78,000+ a day.

The Shop

cmotodad
12/19/2021 9:48am
Plenty of homeless people to bunk with if there is no room available. haha. Orange County is pretty lax about the mask but the stadium will probaly require them to walk though the gates. There are many rooms to be found last minute 30 or so minutes from the stadium.
MXBen711
12/19/2021 10:36am
I’m supposed to be going, but not sure how likely that is with everything going on.

I’ve been a few times, I always fly to LAX and my flight this time gets me there on Friday at 2pm. Check Booking.com and make a reservation with them as some you don’t have to pay up front you pay when you get there and can cancel pretty late. I got return flight with Virgin Atlantic for £350 excluding luggage

Friday is press day, your better off making sure you are there for 9am on Saturday as all the teams will be set up. Not sure if they still offer the pit entry in exchange for an empty can of monster though.
12/19/2021 12:19pm Edited Date/Time 12/19/2021 12:24pm
As of right now, you can stay at any hotel near the track. You cant get into the track or the pit area on Friday unless you have a credential. You can buy a regular ticket and get in for noon on Saturday. The pit area is open to fans as of
Saturday. You might want to watch for any changes closer to the weekend. There are a few hotels within walking distance of the stadium too.
Teejay
Fantasy
974th
12/19/2021 1:56pm
Bruce372 wrote:
I am in UK right now visiting my dad in hospital. All visits now cancelled and I am now being careful not to come in to...
I am in UK right now visiting my dad in hospital. All visits now cancelled and I am now being careful not to come in to contact with other humans so I don't spring a positive and miss my flight a week on Tuesday. We've asked people visiting the house to test before coming.

Normally I'd say go for it, but holy hell it's crazy how many positive cases there are right now.
Hope your dad is ok 👍🏼

Post a reply to: Anyone from the UK going to Anaheim 1??

The Latest