Anyone driving to Minneapolis?????

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2019 5:26 PM

Hey guys. I’m trying to find someone driving from Cali to Minneapolis. I’m trying to Haul back a bike, was thinking maybe someone was driving to the supercross, privateer maybe ? I’ll throw some money, obviously!
Text/call 951-805-9979
Thanks guys!

|

2/5/2019 5:44 PM

Go reach out to The Privateer Journey folks @ tpjracing@gmail.com

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/5/2019 5:47 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Go reach out to The Privateer Journey folks @ tpjracing@gmail.com

Thanks for the info, I just sent an email!

|

2/5/2019 6:51 PM

Ton of people at king of the hammers this week. May post on the fb page and see if anyone could help.

|

2/6/2019 7:17 AM

1983YZ125 wrote:

Ton of people at king of the hammers this week. May post on the fb page and see if anyone could help.

Thanks ill give it a shot too,
Tpj already gone, I knew it wasn’t a long shot...

|

2/6/2019 8:45 AM

I’d think most are long gone.

|

2/6/2019 9:21 AM

Yea I think you are a little late to the party man!

|

2/6/2019 9:26 AM

WE THINKED OF GOING TO THIS RACE PAST TO VISIT MY GREAT UNCLE HORSE THAT LIVES IN PLUMAS BECASE HE JUST TURN 70 BUT IT WAS SO COLD HE DECIDE TO COME AND SEE US IN TEXAS

|

suszuki rm85

2/6/2019 9:53 AM

I posted it Tuesday since I got the bike right that day, I was hoping for me last minute imite luck. It would of been a lot easier if that bike would became mine last week! Oh well, I’ll look for a transporter! Thanks for the answers guys!

|

2/6/2019 10:37 PM

THOMAS315 wrote:

Hey guys. I’m trying to find someone driving from Cali to Minneapolis. I’m trying to Haul back a bike, was thinking maybe someone was driving to the supercross, privateer maybe ? I’ll throw some money, obviously!
Text/call 951-805-9979
Thanks guys!

Bring your warm clothes!

|

2/7/2019 6:16 AM

THOMAS315 wrote:

Hey guys. I’m trying to find someone driving from Cali to Minneapolis. I’m trying to Haul back a bike, was thinking maybe someone was driving to the supercross, privateer maybe ? I’ll throw some money, obviously!
Text/call 951-805-9979
Thanks guys!

dan.robin.549 wrote:

Bring your warm clothes!

Jerry on a 450 for Minny?

|