Anyone bagging Reed has no place in this sport

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2018 11:16 PM

Guy did well.. count all the fuckers behind him, enough said! Give credit where credit is due! One off unique race pulls inside top ten and a 3rd last race you guys tripping to say anything else! Can’t wait to see what he brings next year- legend - champion - respect

|

10/14/2018 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2018 12:34 PM

The guy is literally one of the greatest riders to ever throw a leg over a bike. I don’t know why he gets hate as being a has been. If the guy wants to race, he should. What’s he supposed to do? Stop because his results aren’t what they were? He likes racing. So what if he’s racing for top 10s.

|

10/14/2018 12:40 PM

He's still got it for sure and JGR needs praise for building a bike that starts like no other. Given a technical slippery track and starts like that he could easily podium. He's not done yet. JGR needs to give him a supercross deal. He won't win, but he will be top 10 and have the longest line at the races. Not too many have beaten the likes of RC, JS, RV, RD and maybe ET(not sure), more then once each.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

10/14/2018 2:16 PM

I like that reed races still. Same with rv. If youre having fun go for it. Who cares. More pros need to race into their 30s anyways

|

10/14/2018 4:21 PM

I Have always scratched my head in disbelief, when people talk bad about Chad Reed , the guy is a living legend that is still incredibly Fast and popular, we are lucky to still get to watch this guy , I'm with the OP i dont get it
Photo

|

10/14/2018 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2018 4:38 PM

He did some foolish things against Stewart which lost me respect, I reckon he's full of shit too.

Not taking away his riding ability though.

My location checks out.

|

10/14/2018 4:26 PM

The Suzuki seems to fit his style and he's great for the sport. Thought it was pretty cool how he handled the boot ordeal with Musquin. Definitely good to have him on the track.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/14/2018 11:19 PM

I don’t think a podium is unrealistic for him after watching MEC.. people on here were saying he wouldn’t even be able to get top 10s

|

10/15/2018 3:20 AM

snowy816 wrote:

Guy did well.. count all the fuckers behind him, enough said! Give credit where credit is due! One off unique race pulls inside top ten and a 3rd last race you guys tripping to say anything else! Can’t wait to see what he brings next year- legend - champion - respect

Was gonna like your post but it's at 22 so left it at that

|

10/15/2018 3:28 AM

Nope, I raced him back in the day and he always had the top gear. My claim to fame beating him once haha. Legend.

|

10/15/2018 8:19 AM

Found this pic on the web ;-0

Chads still got it....

Photo

|

10/15/2018 9:07 AM

kb228 wrote:

I like that reed races still. Same with rv. If youre having fun go for it. Who cares. More pros need to race into their 30s anyways

It's hard for me to understand these guys whose lives are nothing but racing, and then retiring at 27 and never racing again.

I think it's great to see a guy like Villopoto just show up and race different things whenever he feels like it. I wish more would do it. It would be cool if Dungey just showed up for the Minneapolis SX every year.

|