Anyone able to rewind the live supercrosslive.tv stream?

thearc
1/6/2019 8:00pm
Major feature missing.
Normally I like to start watching an hour or so in so I can skip commercial brakes like I would with a PVR for TV,
To my disappointment there was no timeline or ability to do this. Only a 15 second rewind that only let you go back a few minutes. Sucks that this feature has been removed, as it was there last year.

Anyone with the NBC gold package able to time shift? If so I might just pay for a VPN and get the gold package.
|
jeffro503
1/6/2019 8:36pm
Yeah that would be cool. I didn't notice it , as I re-watched both mains about 30mins after the races were over. But I get what you're saying , in case you have to start watching a little later or something pulls you away from the screen for while. Would be nice to rewind as much as you would like too.
hamncheeze
1/6/2019 8:40pm
thearc wrote:
Major feature missing. Normally I like to start watching an hour or so in so I can skip commercial brakes like I would with a PVR...
Major feature missing.
Normally I like to start watching an hour or so in so I can skip commercial brakes like I would with a PVR for TV,
To my disappointment there was no timeline or ability to do this. Only a 15 second rewind that only let you go back a few minutes. Sucks that this feature has been removed, as it was there last year.

Anyone with the NBC gold package able to time shift? If so I might just pay for a VPN and get the gold package.
I agree, it would be nice to be able to go back from live. Especially when the races go east and they start at 4 PM PST. I'm often out doing stuff still at that time, so it's nice to be able to start watching at 6 or so.

With the breaks last night I just ran around doing stuff around the kitchen. Do the dishes, clean the counters, etc, earn those credits you know!

Post a reply to: Anyone able to rewind the live supercrosslive.tv stream?

The Latest