Create New Tag

2/20/2021 11:34 PM

What about Alex? Did he crash hard?
Didnt see the race

|

2/21/2021 12:12 AM

No one is talking. No video, no announcers comments, nothing. Crickets

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

2/21/2021 12:15 AM

I'm a bit more optimistic for Alex, he seemed somewhat ok when he was sitting on the Astars golfcart och whatever it's called. Maybe just a really hard hit and a bunch of soreness?

Jeremy, well that was way more worrying. He knew instantly that he was done.

These things are just horrible. You work hard all off season long and then it comes to an end on the first lap of the first race.

|

2/21/2021 12:18 AM

Sully wrote:

What happened to Troll? This is the race my DVR decided I didn’t need to see.

I’m pretty sure they didn’t show his crash tonight. They just showed him laying in the turn with some medics on lap one (followed my Mcadoo splitting the gap between AMart and a medic, pretty much knocking him down.)
Red flag restart, bad night for the Martin bros

|

2/21/2021 12:23 AM

Sully wrote:

What happened to Troll? This is the race my DVR decided I didn’t need to see.

Kelz87 wrote:

I’m pretty sure they didn’t show his crash tonight. They just showed him laying in the turn with some medics on lap one (followed my Mcadoo splitting the gap between AMart and a medic, pretty much knocking him down.)
Red flag restart, bad night for the Martin bros

Thanks. I downvoted just because it sucks for AMart.

|

2/21/2021 2:38 AM

The9mmMans wrote:

I’ll have to look again maybe I’m exaggerating a bit but from what I saw it looked like he had the room to safely double!

I agree, and while it might not have been perfect, you got to send it, else this is what happens , by the time Robertson realised he wasnt jumping it was too late.

Only one rookie move there and it wasnt Robertson.

And you can say 'Hammaker was coming across'... dude he is a bike length in front at least and they are going the same speed, it doesnt matter.

|

2/21/2021 5:12 AM

You are all watching a video, making comments on what a few guys should or should not do.....
Not one of you can see what Jmart was seeing or see what the guy who hit him was seeing. Why do you guys state your opinions like they are facts?

|

2/21/2021 5:20 AM

kijen wrote:

You are all watching a video, making comments on what a few guys should or should not do.....
Not one of you can see what Jmart was seeing or see what the guy who hit him was seeing. Why do you guys state your opinions like they are facts?

Because all the cool kids state their opinions as fact. It's all the rage on social media, forums, and mainstream news.
DUH!?! laughing laughing laughing

Now...back to the Martin Bros. speculation.

|

2/21/2021 5:42 AM

All I can say is go look at who’s knocked out in races and they always seem to have an Arai on. Bogle when he wore started all his concussion problems, tickle multiple times, Amart now. Just feel like when someone’s sleeping it’s always in that helmet

|

2/21/2021 6:14 AM

Cygrace74 wrote:

All I can say is go look at who’s knocked out in races and they always seem to have an Arai on. Bogle when he wore started all his concussion problems, tickle multiple times, Amart now. Just feel like when someone’s sleeping it’s always in that helmet

Are you suggesting the helmet did it’s job (they got concussion and are not dead) or didn’t here? Arai helmets have been one of the premium ones for decades. If there was a connection between them and head injuries I’d have thought we would have heard wouldn’t we?

|

2/21/2021 6:21 AM

Did JMarts bike cut out?

I haven’t went back and slow mo analyzed all the angles like the experts here, but just from watching last night I thought that coulda been possible. I thought one of the replays showed his right wrist drop and the bike not go?

I could very well be delusional

|

2/21/2021 7:50 AM

J-Mart is done with that dislocated shoulder. Even if he is back for Daytona he won't be the same. Anyone that's had a dislocated shoulder can tell you that it takes some time to get the strength back in it.

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

2/21/2021 8:46 AM

Judging by cart wheel city last night the dude in 10th could win the championship.

|

2/21/2021 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2021 8:58 AM

kijen wrote:

Because it’s the Vital Crash Investigation Team.

Followed closely by the Vital “We should only have the ten fastest guys out there screw the rookies” Team.

Lurking in the shadows is the Vital “Lets replace tough blocks” Team.

Wait! Is that the “let’s have staggered starts Team” poking out the wood line?

|

2/21/2021 8:59 AM

kijen wrote:

Come on man don't bring common sense here.

|

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

2/21/2021 9:18 AM

Cygrace74 wrote:

I got knocked out more than I thought I should have with that helmet a couple of years ago. Sooooooo freaking comfortable though.....

|

2/21/2021 9:20 AM

Janus9 wrote:

I guarantee you the split second after JMart started to roll it he knew he fucked up.

The9mmMans wrote:

100%

Yup

You can feel the hair on the back of your neck as you're just hoping that you make it thru without being landed on...

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/21/2021 9:35 AM

Johnny Lock wrote:

Because it’s the Vital Crash Investigation Team.

Followed closely by the Vital “We should only have the ten fastest guys out there screw the rookies” Team.

Lurking in the shadows is the Vital “Lets replace tough blocks” Team.

Wait! Is that the “let’s have staggered starts Team” poking out the wood line?

Don't forget Vital "black flag" lappers Team

|

2/21/2021 9:55 AM

I think I'll stay on the, "Its racing and stuff happens team". Knee jerk reactions and snap judgements are usually wrong. I can say this because of my previous position as Team leader of the "I'm perfect and everyone else is stupid team".

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/21/2021 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2021 10:03 AM

ctbale wrote:

Media blackout

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

2/21/2021 10:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2021 10:21 AM

One for the Arai helmet threads on this forum

|

2/21/2021 10:17 AM

ctbale wrote:

Myke wrote:

Media blackout

We normally don't hear anything on Sunday unless everything is good to go. I'd expect something on Monday if injuries are minor...later in the week if things are worse. There are lots of things going on in the background for the riders, their families, and the teams. We will know when they get things figured out. Hoping for good news.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/21/2021 10:29 AM

ctbale wrote:

Myke wrote:

Media blackout

plowboy wrote:

We normally don't hear anything on Sunday unless everything is good to go. I'd expect something on Monday if injuries are minor...later in the week if things are worse. There are lots of things going on in the background for the riders, their families, and the teams. We will know when they get things figured out. Hoping for good news.

|

2/21/2021 10:42 AM

Myke wrote:

Media blackout

plowboy wrote:

Skuzzy29 wrote:

I don't follow Matthes. Not saying his info is wrong but I tend to wait till the rider or the team say something "official". Again, Steve may be totally correct cause I know he's an insider but...I'll wait.

|

2/21/2021 10:51 AM

Just crushed to see the Martin bros out in the first race.

FFS...the 250 E and W class has been decimated this year. angry

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in the 80's.

2/21/2021 11:01 AM

plowboy wrote:

Skuzzy29 wrote:

plowboy wrote:

I don't follow Matthes. Not saying his info is wrong but I tend to wait till the rider or the team say something "official". Again, Steve may be totally correct cause I know he's an insider but...I'll wait.

Steve is correct. Anyone who has dislocated a shoulder could see Jeremy trying to put it back in as he walked off the track.

|

2/21/2021 11:07 AM

Skuzzy29 wrote:

plowboy wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

Steve is correct. Anyone who has dislocated a shoulder could see Jeremy trying to put it back in as he walked off the track.

That's an injury I haven't had...all I saw was him giving himself a quick, "WTF hurts and what isn't working".

|

2/21/2021 11:08 AM

Skuzzy29 wrote:

plowboy wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

Everyone who´s done that knows it will be weak for long time for normal guys. These Pro´s heal a bit faster and could race in 2 weeks if nothing is broken.

|

2/21/2021 11:21 AM

Skuzzy29 wrote:

plowboy wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

This is exactly what I thought too.

|

2/21/2021 11:37 AM

Why everyone is playing the blame game "he should have done this or that" from their couch is frustrating to read, so I just skim thru this thread.

I just hope they will be ok but the thought that entered my mind at the time was--I can't imagine what their parents are thinking right now..... sad I feel so gutted and sad for the whole family as they seem like good people and I have talked to Alex and he is.

|