Any word on the Martin Brothers?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2021 7:20 PM

Any word on the Martin Brothers? Just curious about their condition. Hoping their season is not over.

|

2/20/2021 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 7:40 PM

They are not going to dinner together like Amart had planned. However, looks like they could be going to the hospital together.

All jokes aside, I wish them a speedy recovery.

|

2/20/2021 7:44 PM

That didn't look good for Alex. Is there any footage of his crash?

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

2/20/2021 7:45 PM

Regardless if Jeremy isn't injured, which I really hope he isn't. I'd say his season is done. He was hired to win the SX championship. At this point is better to aim for redemption and score a third MX championship.

|

2/20/2021 7:53 PM

FerCzD wrote:

Regardless if Jeremy isn't injured, which I really hope he isn't. I'd say his season is done. He was hired to win the SX championship. At this point is better to aim for redemption and score a third MX championship.

Yup. Championship is out of reach now. That was a heavy hit especially for someone who had a major injury to their back.

Super unfortunate. His success in SX has been so troublesome with weird incidents like that. Almost time for him to pull the Outdoors only card (regardless of 250 or 450).

Still lots of money to be made if he comes back next round, but yeah tough pill to swallow for sure.

|

2/20/2021 7:57 PM

If he can race Daytona, he isn't out of it. As big of a shit show the 250 class is this year, he has as good of shot as anyone.

|

2/20/2021 7:58 PM

Really sucks they both put in 1000 laps at the test track to get ready and at least one of them didn’t even see it coming j mart being landed on from behind. Very unfortunate

|

2/20/2021 8:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 8:19 PM

I feel so bad for them but what the hell was Jeremy thinking rolling that double? Idk what went through his head but it’s like that guy on I-95 driving 50 while everyone else is doing 75+. They think their being safer but in reality there in a much more dangerous position than if there going the flow of traffic. Obviously the crash not his fault but rewatching the clip he had the same drive and speed and room as the 3 guys next to him and 3 guys behind him and he was the only one to roll. Put himself in a bad spot. Sad though cause I love the troll bros! Hope they make a quick recovery!

|

2/20/2021 8:20 PM

The9mmMans wrote:

I feel so bad for them but what the hell was Jeremy thinking rolling that double? Idk what went through his head but it’s like that guy on I-95 driving 50 while everyone else is doing 75+. They think their being safer but in reality there in a much more dangerous position than if there going the flow of traffic. Obviously the crash not his fault but rewatching the clip he had the same drive and speed and room as the 3 guys next to him and 3 guys behind him and he was the only one to roll. Put himself in a bad spot. Sad though cause I love the troll bros! Hope they make a quick recovery!

Watch the replay, think hammaker in front of him

|

2/20/2021 8:20 PM

The9mmMans wrote:

I feel so bad for them but what the hell was Jeremy thinking rolling that double? Idk what went through his head but it’s like that guy on I-95 driving 50 while everyone else is doing 75+. They think their being safer but in reality there in a much more dangerous position than if there going the flow of traffic. Obviously the crash not his fault but rewatching the clip he had the same drive and speed and room as the 3 guys next to him and 3 guys behind him and he was the only one to roll. Put himself in a bad spot. Sad though cause I love the troll bros! Hope they make a quick recovery!

Riders in front pinched. Didn’t have the room to double safely. Robertson was dumb and just sent it like a rookie. When your mid/back of the pack you can’t do that.

|

2/20/2021 8:25 PM

I’ll have to look again maybe I’m exaggerating a bit but from what I saw it looked like he had the room to safely double!

|

2/20/2021 8:25 PM

Was told at the race Amart is ok other than being KO’d and banged up a little. JMart dislocated shoulder

|

2/20/2021 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 8:30 PM

Nah guys sorry! He had more than enough room to double! Had as much as room as anyone! Definitely a mistake on his part IMO

|

2/20/2021 8:32 PM

I've been waiting since the summer for Jmart to make a run at that SX title. Sucks that he went out so quickly. Hope both Martins are ok. As far as Jmart, I thought it looked like he couldve safely doubled but not my place to say. I know when you are mid pack in a jump section, it can be hectic. And being on a SX track is obviously way more gnarly than anything I've been in. Not the night I was hoping for in the 250W.

|

2/20/2021 8:36 PM

They were pinching together. Look at Hammakers front wheel. He is drifting wide and Jeremy did the right thing. Styles did not

|

2/20/2021 8:36 PM

Photo
|

2/20/2021 8:39 PM

He had plenty of room to double.

Everyone doubled but him.



|

2/20/2021 8:40 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

They were pinching together. Look at Hammakers front wheel. He is drifting wide and Jeremy did the right thing. Styles did not

Jalek jumped into stilez and Jmart went left. Where else was he suppose to go? Just was a racing incident. stilez thought he would jump and he didnt.

|

2/20/2021 8:41 PM

All I can say is if you watch the 2nd angle in the video the 3 guys in front of him doubled and the 3 guys behind him doubled. And I feel like it’s not so much that he didn’t send the double as he didn’t jump at all he pretty much rolled. If he woulda even just popped the front wheel to case it I think he would of been fine! But like the guy above me said it can be scary jumping in tight packs as we all know. Just seamed like a little bit of brain fart. Didn’t except it from a guy with that much talent experience. Praying we see him next week! A-Mart too!

|

2/20/2021 8:41 PM

When you get a mid pack start bad things can happen. Sucks to see him already out of the title chase. He’s just never had some of the luck you need in SX. Hope he can heal up and be ready for outdoors. Motocross is where he shines!!

|

2/20/2021 8:44 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

They were pinching together. Look at Hammakers front wheel. He is drifting wide and Jeremy did the right thing. Styles did not

mersk331 wrote:

Jalek jumped into stilez and Jmart went left. Where else was he suppose to go? Just was a racing incident. stilez thought he would jump and he didnt.

Not double. Jakel jumped left of styles. You don’t just send it and pray mid pack.

|

2/20/2021 8:51 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

They were pinching together. Look at Hammakers front wheel. He is drifting wide and Jeremy did the right thing. Styles did not

mersk331 wrote:

Jalek jumped into stilez and Jmart went left. Where else was he suppose to go? Just was a racing incident. stilez thought he would jump and he didnt.

Zycki11 wrote:

Not double. Jakel jumped left of styles. You don’t just send it and pray mid pack.

Jalek literally lands on stilez wheels. Everyone else around jmart jumped, he didnt. Once again Stilez didnt really do anything wrong, it was just a racing incident. Might want to pay more attention when you watch it again.

|

2/20/2021 8:56 PM

mersk331 wrote:

Jalek literally lands on stilez wheels. Everyone else around jmart jumped, he didnt. Once again Stilez didnt really do anything wrong, it was just a racing incident. Might want to pay more attention when you watch it again.

Ok bud, all actions before that moment are what caused it. Is it a racing incident? Yes. Could it have been prevented? Yes. Jalek has zero to do with it, so in your own words “might want to pay more attention when you watch it again” a rookie made a boneheaded move thinking he could thread the needle.

|

2/20/2021 8:56 PM

We need to get rid of the regional races. A stacked class is a safer class. Way too much carnage tonight.

|

2/20/2021 9:02 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Not double. Jakel jumped left of styles. You don’t just send it and pray mid pack.

mersk331 wrote:

Jalek literally lands on stilez wheels. Everyone else around jmart jumped, he didnt. Once again Stilez didnt really do anything wrong, it was just a racing incident. Might want to pay more attention when you watch it again.

Zycki11 wrote:

Ok bud, all actions before that moment are what caused it. Is it a racing incident? Yes. Could it have been prevented? Yes. Jalek has zero to do with it, so in your own words “might want to pay more attention when you watch it again” a rookie made a boneheaded move thinking he could thread the needle.

You're right if everyone rolled then nobody would've been landed on laughing Jalek and everyone around them have something to do with it. Everyone around is jumping and Jeremy is the only one that didn't. You dont think that plays any factor? Once again, try to be better next time before you give some ignorant race incident report lol

|

2/20/2021 9:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 9:04 PM

I guarantee you the split second after JMart started to roll it he knew he fucked up.

|

2/20/2021 9:11 PM

Janus9 wrote:

I guarantee you the split second after JMart started to roll it he knew he fucked up.

100%

|

2/20/2021 9:41 PM

I’m really of the opinion that it sucks however you look at it. I was looking forward to watching the brothers kill it

|

2/20/2021 10:02 PM

Zycki11 wrote: Photo

Man, no where to go. If he would have doubled, who knows how that crash would have gone

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

2/20/2021 10:07 PM

What happened to Troll? This is the race my DVR decided I didn’t need to see.

|