Any word on Blose?

seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
4/20/2021 2:42pm
Not saying anyone is right or wrong but I had the same thought as the AJE team owner while watching the racing. Before I read anything on the internet my thought while watching was "wow, not sure Cameron should still be out there racing at this point."
milamcreek
4/20/2021 10:14pm
fanger wrote:
You forgot the Lawrence cross over thing, ohhh the travesty.
TbonesPop wrote:
That cross over thing was 100% on Hunter. CM had the line and took it. Hunter just made a mistake. I initially thought CM and Hunter...
That cross over thing was 100% on Hunter. CM had the line and took it. Hunter just made a mistake. I initially thought CM and Hunter hit, but they didn't. Pure racing incident and 100% on Hunter. Similar incidents like that happen over a dozen times a race back in the pack.
Coenmx wrote:
It wasn’t Hunter’s fault people need to stop on the heroic Macadoo terminator moment and realize how many times has Macadoo axed himself through qualifiers and...
It wasn’t Hunter’s fault people need to stop on the heroic Macadoo terminator moment and realize how many times has Macadoo axed himself through qualifiers and every race and caused or was involved in crashes that should of hampered his points run but no he gets free do overs . He would of easily been a lap or more down on Tuesday and last nights race possibly putting him out of top 3 overall but he got do overs, then is involved (because he clearly isn’t riding at his normal self to actually control the bike ) with costing others in points . Hunter did not crash on his own ,Macadoo came from swapping from one side of the track legs off the bike out of control then back across to cut straight over on Hunter forcing him into tuff blocks have a look at the pictures ( sorry for the quality). I can’t begin to imagine what Chris Blose is feeling as Macadoo caused him to crash on Tuesday after the restart then again last night not being in control or sending it not playing safe ect what ever you want to call it but blouse ends up in hospital then he causes Hunter to crash then there’s footage of him stomping on Brown to get to his bike . You all saying he is so great cause he didn’t mention the marchbanks incident what about saying hope Blose is ok or Brown . Let’s not forget the alpine star medic incident at Orlando , this dude is a lovely kid but has been in more questionable moments recently and got gifted with getting to correct his possibly really low scoring motos ..So I can sort of understand AJE team frustration.

Are you kidding Hunter scrubbed the roller and landed off tge track. CM never touched him. Sometimes scrubbing left takes you left.
philG
4/21/2021 10:16am
DonM wrote:
Come on Phil....stop trying to make the rules fit your agenda....the rules are very specific regarding this instance...they are not what you want or wish them...
Come on Phil....stop trying to make the rules fit your agenda....the rules are very specific regarding this instance...they are not what you want or wish them to be, they are not written to be taken out of context...for some reason through multiple threads you want the rules to say something they don’t. Does that rule need to be clarified for the future...maybe...the AMA, and trackside physicians did exactly as they were supposed to...by the rules...
FIM rules, are FIM rules, they arent MY rules, they are the rules of the governing body that MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS, AN FIM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP run under.

Outside assistance, you are done.

DonM
4/21/2021 10:52am
DonM wrote:
Come on Phil....stop trying to make the rules fit your agenda....the rules are very specific regarding this instance...they are not what you want or wish them...
Come on Phil....stop trying to make the rules fit your agenda....the rules are very specific regarding this instance...they are not what you want or wish them to be, they are not written to be taken out of context...for some reason through multiple threads you want the rules to say something they don’t. Does that rule need to be clarified for the future...maybe...the AMA, and trackside physicians did exactly as they were supposed to...by the rules...
philG wrote:
FIM rules, are FIM rules, they arent MY rules, they are the rules of the governing body that MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS, AN FIM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP run...
FIM rules, are FIM rules, they arent MY rules, they are the rules of the governing body that MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS, AN FIM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP run under.

Oh Phil that is where you are mistaken the races are run under the AMA Supercross Rulebook...read the link below at your leisure....
https://www.amasupercross.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2021-AMA-Super…

The Shop

Jordan421
Fantasy
2594th
4/21/2021 11:16am
Damn, y’all bring up things that are 3 days old. Y’all must be bored on a Wednesday. I’ve got some work in FL if y’all have a lot of free time...
m121c
4/21/2021 11:40am
Sully wrote:
If AJE thinks McAdoo was pushed through concussion protocols under pressure from Mitch, then they need to prove it, or leave it alone.
I agree with this, I do not think the accusers really understand the gravity of this allegation.

They are basically accusing that the doctor is violating the oaths they have sworn to hold with their medical license.

The doctor has no skin in the game other than to ensure the safety and well being of everyone at the races. No pressure from Mitch is going to sway them away from their ethics, nor do I believe Mitch would. Let's not forget Mitch lives his life from experience of life changing injuries. I think he would be the last person to push someone beyond their physical/medical limits for a regional supercross championship.

These doctors are medical professionals that have dedicated their entire lives to their practice through years of schooling, experience, and high investment. A lofty allegation made with emotion, rather than evidence, opens a liability of defamation and is disrespectful to the professionals who are there to help. They are saying the same very doctor who helped their rider and made the right call for the medical flight is the doctor that allowed MCadoo to go race with a brain injury due to favoritism for the PC Team.
philG
4/21/2021 3:37pm
DonM wrote:
philG wrote:
FIM rules, are FIM rules, they arent MY rules, they are the rules of the governing body that MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS, AN FIM WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP run...

DonM wrote:
Oh Phil that is where you are mistaken the races are run under the AMA Supercross Rulebook...read the link below at your leisure....
Bottom of page 26.

You are welcome.

A rider that has to be physically helped to his feet and have the race stopped to allow him to be removed safely falls well outside the scope of evaluating their ability to continue.
jathey
4/21/2021 6:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2021 6:10pm
TbonesPop wrote:
The AMA has a rule book with rules in it. The medical staff has specific protocols to follow and they are medical doctors. Follow the rules...
The AMA has a rule book with rules in it. The medical staff has specific protocols to follow and they are medical doctors. Follow the rules and follow the protocols. If you don't like the rules or protocols, work to change them in the offseason. Nobody gets to make stuff up as they go along.
The rules literally say “at referee discretion” everywhere. That’s about as make it up as you can get....
TbonesPop wrote:
Please provide specifics in the rule book where it says "if a rider needs medical assistance to get up off the floor, they should be done...
Please provide specifics in the rule book where it says "if a rider needs medical assistance to get up off the floor, they should be done for the race". There's a specific protocol and training for the medics when it comes to concussion protocol and that's not something to be made up or up for debate. And the rules for racing after a red flag are very clear.

One doesn't have to like or agree with the rule. But it was the rule in the book and it was followed. Don't like it, work to get it changed.

As a side note, I fully expect that the red flag rule will get change in the off season based on this incident.
I was thinking staggered start for ALL red flags and the riders start in the position they hold when the flag comes out. McAdoo would have started in last place and we would probably not be having the debate about whether a rider should be allowed to continue to participate after the medical crew checks him over.
USA
Fantasy
428th
4/21/2021 6:24pm
philG wrote:

DonM wrote:
philG wrote:
Bottom of page 26. You are welcome. A rider that has to be physically helped to his feet and have the race stopped to allow him...
Bottom of page 26.

You are welcome.

A rider that has to be physically helped to his feet and have the race stopped to allow him to be removed safely falls well outside the scope of evaluating their ability to continue.
I would like to know if this rule has ever been exercised? This sounds like something they put in the ruke book after Cianciarulo had a medic help him pop his shoulder back in and jumped back on the bike.

DK23
4/21/2021 6:35pm
A couple of things to consider about that rule.

1. Did Mcadoo receive medical treatment? I didn't see them do anything except look him over and perform the concussion protocol (evaluating his ability to continue).

2. The race was a complete restart, so did he technically continue that race or start a new one?
toroP
4/21/2021 7:11pm
DK23 wrote:
A couple of things to consider about that rule. 1. Did Mcadoo receive medical treatment? I didn't see them do anything except look him over and...

1. Did Mcadoo receive medical treatment? I didn't see them do anything except look him over and perform the concussion protocol (evaluating his ability to continue).

2. The race was a complete restart, so did he technically continue that race or start a new one?
Help him up from his nap, help him off the jump, help him walk .........
Help = assistance

He didn’t just get up from the crash and try to get going, he laid down on the track.
DK23
4/21/2021 9:07pm
DK23 wrote:
A couple of things to consider about that rule. 1. Did Mcadoo receive medical treatment? I didn't see them do anything except look him over and...

toroP wrote:
Help him up from his nap, help him off the jump, help him walk ......... Help = assistance He didn’t just get up from the crash...
Help = assistance

He didn’t just get up from the crash and try to get going, he laid down on the track.
The rule says "receiving medical treatment" and except for outside assistance from flag marshals or officials placed by the race director for control or safety. Seems to me the outside assistance was from officials for safety and not medical treatment, but I could be wrong.
C.Worthy
4/21/2021 9:49pm
toroP wrote:
Help him up from his nap, help him off the jump, help him walk ......... Help = assistance He didn’t just get up from the crash...
Help = assistance

It literally says medical treatment is considered outside assistance. Helping someone up is not a medical treatment. No interventions were done besides an evaluation which is specifically listed as NOT assistance.
philG
4/22/2021 12:21am
DK23 wrote:

He was helped off the track, and they moved his bike for him and he brought out the red flag.

If that had happened and they didnt bring out the red, then i doubt they let him continue.

Post a reply to: Any word on Blose?

The Latest