Any vital members in Vermont or surrounding area that can help us transport a 2020 KX 25OF back to Canada?

I am looking to get a 2020 KX 250F back to Canada that is currently stuck in the USA because we (Canadians) are not allowed to travel into the USA (Covid restrictions border closed to non-essential travel). and its been sitting there waiting to be picked up for a bit. If the border was open to regular citizens I would drive down myself to pick it up. Commercial transport companies can ship, but we are having trouble finding a company to transport it back to Canada. PM me if you have suggestions for a company to transport the bike or if you would be willing to do it yourself (commercial driver). I will pay for the service. All ownership documents for the bike will be provided to the transporter. I am hoping to get it to Ottawa, Ontario, but would also be willing to meet just across the border on the Canadian side at a crossing that is convenient to the transporter. Thanks in advance to those that respond.
|
gartchen
6/23/2021 4:48pm
Call up the folks at Cinelli (bakery equipment) over in Woodbridge and ask them who they use to transport equipment across the border. Etc. I used to work with them on quite a few deals down here in the states. They always seem to have some solid folks you could come and go from them to me and back picking up some big used items. It’s been a few years since I’ve worked with them.

But many of the guys I talk to in the shipping part of it were kind of local contacts that they had developed. It seems that if you could get a couple of those guys names maybe one of them could grab it when they were down in the states and one of their next trips? Good luck man
Nairb#70
6/23/2021 5:21pm
There's gotta be a million logging road, trails, hunting paths, deer trails etc. crossing the border in VT, NH and ME. Why not just ride it across?
6/23/2021 5:31pm
Nairb#70 wrote:
There's gotta be a million logging road, trails, hunting paths, deer trails etc. crossing the border in VT, NH and ME. Why not just ride it...
There's gotta be a million logging road, trails, hunting paths, deer trails etc. crossing the border in VT, NH and ME. Why not just ride it across?
He can’t get into the US in the first place, at least legally.

Post a reply to: Any vital members in Vermont or surrounding area that can help us transport a 2020 KX 25OF back to Canada?

The Latest