Any video of the San Diego KJSC ?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2019 3:39 PM

I seemed to have missed it on the NBC Gold stream, I heard it was a bit of a cluster but cannot find any video online. Does anyone have any vid of it, or know of one?

|

2/5/2019 4:35 PM

I don't know if there is video of a 3 corner race. Also, I haven't seen any of the KJSC races on my Gold package this year.

|

2/5/2019 5:08 PM

You're not an esquire are you?
Just kidding.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

2/5/2019 5:38 PM

|

2/5/2019 5:40 PM

A buddy of mines kid was racing it.

They made it MAYBE 4 corners and pulled the plug.

Generally I say “that’s racing”, but there were some families that were from out of state that paid a lot of money for Jr to get to be apart of the KJSC....hopefully KTM can get the young ones to another event before the age-out

|

shit'll buff out

2/5/2019 7:09 PM

First off, thanks for the link, I was just curious as to how bad it was after hearing about it on the Pulpmx pod cast, your video shows it was just as much of a shit show for those kids as it sounded.

Second, you have some great moto pics, very cool. I am envious for sure. Keep up the great work.

|

2/5/2019 7:21 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtbpZVxhY-7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18tvq5srx8pc6

Footage from the start as kids crash into the quagmire. Everyone crashed and was stuck by turn 3. I feel for the kids wanting to race (I would have wanted to as a kid too), but maybe they could have prepped the start before they sent the kids out instead of after and maybe have a modified loop. I was really surprised they sent them out.
|

2/5/2019 8:07 PM

That kid that eventually got the holeshot kept it pinned like a champ!

|

2/5/2019 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2019 8:20 PM

It was stupid just like leaving the track covered while it was NOT raining and to top it off add lime to DRY the track before the overly shared radar image of immenent rain minutes away.

|

2/5/2019 9:09 PM

RangerLee wrote:

First off, thanks for the link, I was just curious as to how bad it was after hearing about it on the Pulpmx pod cast, your video shows it was just as much of a shit show for those kids as it sounded.

Second, you have some great moto pics, very cool. I am envious for sure. Keep up the great work.

Thanks, Lee! Just a dude sharing the dream in southern California!

|