Any video of Barcia taking out Bowers

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2018 7:57 AM

Has anyone seen video of Barcia taking out Bowers at LV? I have not found anything on youtube yet, but am hoping there is something there.

|

5/7/2018 9:00 AM

bump

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

5/7/2018 10:21 AM

I want to see the video where Bowers punts Barcia into the next time dimension

|

5/7/2018 10:34 AM

I was watching them bang bars a few corners before. The corner it happened on was a blind spot from our seats.

|

5/7/2018 11:11 AM

Tyler is having his leg looked at today maybe broke

|

5/7/2018 11:13 AM

What happened? I missed that

|

5/7/2018 11:18 AM

nealb129 wrote:

What happened? I missed that

The Bear got Bam-Bam'd. Barcia hit him hard in the last turn, Bowers rolled the finish line and pulled off on the start straight, laid down and started taking gear off. Left leg injury of some sort, hopefully not broken, but definitely possible with how hard he got hit.

|

5/7/2018 11:59 AM

Too bad there isn't some real officiating to stop this kind of stuff.

|

5/7/2018 12:07 PM

NITRODOG wrote:

Too bad there isn't some real officiating to stop this kind of stuff.

They pick and choose when they want to do something about it.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/7/2018 12:24 PM

So rumours that Barcia has stopped riding like a dick were a little premature then.

|

5/7/2018 12:26 PM

I saw Bowers push Barcia out in the corner before the whoops and knew what is going to happen. You could see how Barcia's whole riding changed and he definitely was going for kill. Unfortunately I was also on blind spot, so could not get photo of the incident before finish.

|

5/7/2018 12:44 PM

Or the savatgy, jmart crash?

|

5/7/2018 1:06 PM

What about the first heat, Eli overshoots the turn, looks like Barcia might have "helped" in go wide and looked like Justin was upfront, then camera goes off the lead and when they come back Barcia is no where to be seen. Assumed Eli may have pushed him out of the way after but no video from the telecast, any input?

|

5/7/2018 1:12 PM

yak651 wrote:

What about the first heat, Eli overshoots the turn, looks like Barcia might have "helped" in go wide and looked like Justin ...more

Eli said that Barcia hit a tough block and he (Tomac) almost got taken out by it as well.

|

5/7/2018 1:25 PM

Wow. Bowers prob is my least favourable rider, you could probably say I actually dislike the guy, but if Barcia broke his leg, thats effed up. Wouldbt want to be on that guy’s hit list and Barcia just took the red plate on that one.

|

Titanium reinforced throttle wrist since 18/05 2007

5/7/2018 1:28 PM

Also remember Bowers took out Alex ray recently stating he thought it was barcia

|

5/7/2018 1:51 PM

You can see the block out before the whoops in the background on tv. Wasn’t that bad.
It was for ninth place on the last lap of the final race.
To break a guys leg that size must have been one hell of a hit.

|

5/7/2018 1:54 PM

Don't think Bowers will forget this come A1, he has Barcias speed too unless Barcia returns to his former speed

|

5/7/2018 2:03 PM

tkimb wrote:

Don't think Bowers will forget this come A1, he has Barcias speed too unless Barcia returns to his former speed

He has Barcia’s speed? When did he podium this year? When has won a Moto in MX?

|

bd

5/7/2018 2:07 PM

Mm471 wrote:

Also remember Bowers took out Alex ray recently stating he thought it was barcia

Yep! Clean his clock. I was at the race and as soon as I saw Barcia behind Bowers I thought there could be an issue. Sure enough... Bowers wasn’t racing the track and fucked with Barcia and then Barcia clean his clock. Bowers is cool fella in the pits and he’s fast but he needs to end the bullshit on the track and race foward. Barcia was on the gas, Bowers started some games and then Barcia ended the game. Sucks for Barcia because Bowers will t him up in the future. I love aggressive racing... RACING... not this bullshit. I don’t pin this one on Barcia.

|

bd

5/7/2018 2:08 PM

yak651 wrote:

What about the first heat, Eli overshoots the turn, looks like Barcia might have "helped" in go wide and looked like Justin ...more

RichieW13 wrote:

Eli said that Barcia hit a tough block and he (Tomac) almost got taken out by it as well.

Barcia was pushed off the track and entered after the sand. He was nearly in last place. The crowd went nuts with Reed in the lead — the tv didn’t do it justice.

|

bd

5/7/2018 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2018 2:12 PM

I could not see the pass on J Mart by Joey S in the 250 main. Apparently, Joey took out J Mart. The TV missed the whole thing and I was blinded by the jump before the turn.

Added note — watch CC in the main. He was flawless in whoops. His style is unreal.

|

bd

5/7/2018 2:34 PM

It's cool.... Everyone here said so when Marvin did it to Eli 2 weeks ago so what's the big deal?

|

5/7/2018 2:42 PM

philG wrote:

So rumours that Barcia has stopped riding like a dick were a little premature then.

That'll never happen. When has a dick stopped being a dick?

|

5/7/2018 2:46 PM

slipdog wrote:

It's cool.... Everyone here said so when Marvin did it to Eli 2 weeks ago so what's the big deal?

Exactly, Eli was right when he asked where do you draw the line?

|

5/7/2018 2:58 PM

Someone has to find some video footage!!!!

|

5/7/2018 3:05 PM

Bowers gonna make Bam Bam eat his peas?

|

5/7/2018 3:13 PM

Yeah, every time i think of Bowers i think of that story.. Wonder if Raper feels bad for Bowers?

|

5/7/2018 3:14 PM

slipdog wrote:

Oldstyle wrote:

Exactly, Eli was right when he asked where do you draw the line?

When there is a championship on the line, and a win, the tolerance level goes way up.. Barcia missed half the season, what was the point, nobody cares if he was 8th or 10th..

|

5/7/2018 3:23 PM

tkimb wrote:

bd wrote:

He has Barcia’s speed? When did he podium this year? When has won a Moto in MX?

Notice I said former. Ever since he came back from the injury he hasn't been on the podium, the years previous he wasn't on the podium, he had the one good run early this year that's it, a lot less time on the podium and a lot more time around 7th - 10th, where Bowers is.
Also said A1, not talking about MX because Bowers likely isn't racing it, and doesn't have his speed there.

|