Any updates on Davi Millsaps?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2017 11:30 AM

How is he doing? Is the elbow break and or concussion serious? Haven’t heard anything since the press release, hope he’s ok...

|

11/3/2017 11:35 AM

Aaron Plessinger testing 450f Yamaha so seems they keep options open as it didn't sound Milksops will be back A1 by ML512.

|

11/3/2017 11:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2017 11:51 AM

tek14 wrote:

Aaron Plessinger testing 450f Yamaha so seems they keep options open as it didn't sound Milksops will be back A1 by ML512.

Umm, when did I ever say that?

I said Star built Aaron a 450 to practice on...nothing about Millsaps or who's going to be on his bike.

|

11/3/2017 11:58 AM

ML512 wrote:

I said Star built Aaron a 450 to practice on...nothing about Millsaps or who's going to be on his bike.

It was old Barcia topic between lines that Millsaps return is unsure.
Did Barcia test Factory Yamaha?

|

11/3/2017 11:59 AM

tek14 wrote:

It was old Barcia topic between lines that Millsaps return is unsure.
Did Barcia test Factory Yamaha?

His return is unsure, but I doubt Plessinger will be the replacement...too many sponsor conflicts.

As far as I'm aware, no. But I haven't asked in a week or so.

|

11/3/2017 12:02 PM

ML512 wrote:

His return is unsure, but I doubt Plessinger will be the replacement...too many sponsor conflicts.

As far as I'm aware, no. But I haven't asked in a week or so.

Is there any talk of Plessinger getting a 450 ride anytime soon? I would love to see him bulk up a bit and get a bigger bike beneath him.

|

11/3/2017 12:08 PM

I hate to be that guy, but as a fan I would really like to see it work out for Malcom to ride in Millsaps place until he can return.......

|

11/3/2017 12:20 PM

RonJon wrote:

I hate to be that guy, but as a fan I would really like to see it work out for Malcom to ride in Millsaps place until he can return.......

Apparently career ending injury for Millsaps.
Malcolm was offered to ride his bike at the MEC but he declined.

|

11/3/2017 12:23 PM

^^^ Care to elaborate on career ending injury? What do you know?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/3/2017 12:25 PM

line-up wrote:

Career ending? That sounds a bit dramatic...

|

11/3/2017 2:16 PM

tek14 wrote:

I got the impression that it was a practice bike for fun, or that he's just getting back on a bike.

I'm hearing more rumblings about Barcia to Yamaha.

|

11/3/2017 2:17 PM

RonJon wrote:

line-up wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

Career ending? That sounds a bit dramatic...

Not all that dramatic considering Davi has indicated that this would likely be his last year before retirement.

|

11/3/2017 2:18 PM

tek14 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

tek14 got the source wrong

Aaron Plessinger testing 450f Yamaha so seems they keep options open as it didn't sound Milksops will be back A1
-Abraham Lincoln
|

1/11/2018 10:02 PM

Just watched Davi's interview from Race Day Live last weekend... I had no idea his injury was so severe. How long has it been since the crash?

I really really REALLY hope he is able to make a full recovery, and I hope he makes the smart decision to give up racing when he recovers. He's had so many bad injuries, don't want to see him go through any more.

|

1/11/2018 10:04 PM

Tendon injury on top of a Nuero injury. Wouldn’t wish either one of those on my worst enemy let alone both at the same time. Hope to see him back out there.

|

GP740
Since 1987