Any update on riders that went down

wwoberg
Ferrandis and the guy who went down in the 250 LCQ. Both looked bad. Hoping they are OK.
|
kkawboy14
3/3/2018 9:01pm
They will be hurting worse tomorrow than today.....all of them!
3/3/2018 9:08pm
What about Blake and Justin hill? Just watching now but heard they went down hard
Hill had a broken toe according to the broadcast.
mxjon454
3/3/2018 11:10pm
wwoberg wrote:
Ferrandis and the guy who went down in the 250 LCQ. Both looked bad. Hoping they are OK.
Ferrandis sx seaon is over. He broke his arm and really messed up his jaw and some of his teeth. Saw his agent Jimmy Button write that in a comment on a Instagram post a little bit ago. Shitty deal.

The Shop

hamncheeze
3/3/2018 11:38pm
Man, bummer for Dylan Ferrandis. My fantasy team felt the effects as well. But in all seriousness it is disappointing to see him out of the series. He has serious SX skills. On Blair's Main Event Moto show last week he said something about Dylan not enjoying America and that he would be heading back to Europe after this season?

Considering Peick and at least one other rider had clipped the tuff blocks on that triple, maybe just maybe the track crew could have moved them out a smidge more? Then again, guys would just drift wider and....clip the tuff blocks.
3/3/2018 11:42pm
What about Blake and Justin hill? Just watching now but heard they went down hard
689 wrote:
Hill had a broken toe according to the broadcast.
I'm sure people will come in here to break his balls, but I've had my share of injuries and the first time I broke my big toe was one of the most painful injuries I can remember.
Prntscrn
3/3/2018 11:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2018 11:45pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Ferrandis sx seaon is over. He broke his arm and really messed up his jaw and some of his teeth. Saw his agent Jimmy Button write...
Ferrandis sx seaon is over. He broke his arm and really messed up his jaw and some of his teeth. Saw his agent Jimmy Button write that in a comment on a Instagram post a little bit ago. Shitty deal.
Ugh that crash was nasty. Unreal to me how he legs and knees seems to be fine? Good thing he managed to absorb that so well with his legs, imagine going butt or back first..
Rickyisms
3/4/2018 6:39am
Ferrandis' wreck was gnarly, between him and Peick going down in the same way/cause, will they take tuff blocks off the face of triples? Both wrecks i saw live and immediately thought of Nico Izzy's injury at Jacksonville a couple years ago, pretty much ended his career.
yz133rider
3/4/2018 6:43am
Rickyisms wrote:
Ferrandis' wreck was gnarly, between him and Peick going down in the same way/cause, will they take tuff blocks off the face of triples? Both wrecks...
Ferrandis' wreck was gnarly, between him and Peick going down in the same way/cause, will they take tuff blocks off the face of triples? Both wrecks i saw live and immediately thought of Nico Izzy's injury at Jacksonville a couple years ago, pretty much ended his career.
Yes and other than marking the edge of the track what good are they on the leading face of a triple out of a corner?
Rickyisms
3/4/2018 6:47am
Rickyisms wrote:
Ferrandis' wreck was gnarly, between him and Peick going down in the same way/cause, will they take tuff blocks off the face of triples? Both wrecks...
yz133rider wrote:
Yes and other than marking the edge of the track what good are they on the leading face of a triple out of a corner?
If Ferrandis would've had the extra foot or two to swing wide without the tuff block there I am 99% sure he would've made it, his landing was pretty scary, Weston Peick is one tough SOB to race after that too, this season is brutal.
mxpro252
3/4/2018 6:49am
The wall of blocks up and down the big jumps is a head scratcher
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
3/4/2018 6:55am
mxpro252 wrote:
The wall of blocks up and down the big jumps is a head scratcher
Advertising, Bro. There isn't enough advertising going on during the program so we need to line the track with more advertising.

Post a reply to: Any update on riders that went down

The Latest