Any update on riders that went down

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2018 8:21 PM

Ferrandis and the guy who went down in the 250 LCQ. Both looked bad. Hoping they are OK.

|

3/3/2018 8:36 PM

What about Blake and Justin hill? Just watching now but heard they went down hard

|

3/3/2018 9:01 PM

They will be hurting worse tomorrow than today.....all of them!

|

3/3/2018 9:08 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

What about Blake and Justin hill? Just watching now but heard they went down hard

Hill had a broken toe according to the broadcast.

|

3/3/2018 11:10 PM

wwoberg wrote:

Ferrandis and the guy who went down in the 250 LCQ. Both looked bad. Hoping they are OK.

Ferrandis sx seaon is over. He broke his arm and really messed up his jaw and some of his teeth. Saw his agent Jimmy Button write that in a comment on a Instagram post a little bit ago. Shitty deal.

|

3/3/2018 11:38 PM

Man, bummer for Dylan Ferrandis. My fantasy team felt the effects as well. But in all seriousness it is disappointing to see him out of the series. He has serious SX skills. On Blair's Main Event Moto show last week he said something about Dylan not enjoying America and that he would be heading back to Europe after this season?

Considering Peick and at least one other rider had clipped the tuff blocks on that triple, maybe just maybe the track crew could have moved them out a smidge more? Then again, guys would just drift wider and....clip the tuff blocks.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/3/2018 11:42 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

689 wrote:

Hill had a broken toe according to the broadcast.

I'm sure people will come in here to break his balls, but I've had my share of injuries and the first time I broke my big toe was one of the most painful injuries I can remember.

|

3/3/2018 11:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2018 11:45 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

Ferrandis sx seaon is over. He broke his arm and really messed up his jaw and some of his teeth. Saw his agent Jimmy Button ...more

Ugh that crash was nasty. Unreal to me how he legs and knees seems to be fine? Good thing he managed to absorb that so well with his legs, imagine going butt or back first..

|

3/4/2018 6:39 AM

Ferrandis' wreck was gnarly, between him and Peick going down in the same way/cause, will they take tuff blocks off the face of triples? Both wrecks i saw live and immediately thought of Nico Izzy's injury at Jacksonville a couple years ago, pretty much ended his career.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

3/4/2018 6:43 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

Ferrandis' wreck was gnarly, between him and Peick going down in the same way/cause, will they take tuff blocks off the face ...more

Yes and other than marking the edge of the track what good are they on the leading face of a triple out of a corner?

|

3/4/2018 6:47 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

Ferrandis' wreck was gnarly, between him and Peick going down in the same way/cause, will they take tuff blocks off the face ...more

yz133rider wrote:

Yes and other than marking the edge of the track what good are they on the leading face of a triple out of a corner?

If Ferrandis would've had the extra foot or two to swing wide without the tuff block there I am 99% sure he would've made it, his landing was pretty scary, Weston Peick is one tough SOB to race after that too, this season is brutal.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

3/4/2018 6:49 AM

The wall of blocks up and down the big jumps is a head scratcher

|

3/4/2018 6:55 AM

mxpro252 wrote:

The wall of blocks up and down the big jumps is a head scratcher

Advertising, Bro. There isn't enough advertising going on during the program so we need to line the track with more advertising.

|