Any update on HEP?

Spat24
Fantasy
856th
Now that we think JGR MX is going forward with AMart (250) and JS17 (450) for 2020.

What is HEP doing - hope they have funds to go racing as well.

Anyone have any updates?
|
Bennett59
10/12/2019 3:10pm
There’s a pecking order they prob have to iron out all the details in the jgr deal, and there am programs and see where things sit after those things are handled.
motomoto652
10/12/2019 4:21pm
Lots of rumors going on about them in SoCal. I’ve heard Marty, Bloss, there own guys, etc
GODZILLA
10/12/2019 4:33pm
"JGR MX is going forward with AMart and JS17"
Oh man, my good friend Afterbar's gonna call me a hater again, but this quote cracks me up.
Laughing

The Shop

Spat24
Fantasy
856th
10/12/2019 5:00pm
GODZILLA wrote:
"JGR MX is going forward with AMart and JS17" Oh man, my good friend Afterbar's gonna call me a hater again, but this quote cracks me...
"JGR MX is going forward with AMart and JS17"
Oh man, my good friend Afterbar's gonna call me a hater again, but this quote cracks me up.
Laughing
So --

Is it the "going forward" comment that gets you, if so - well done!
Or is it the riders listed that is funny.

Either way - I am glad it brought some laughter to your Saturday.
colvin227
10/12/2019 10:49pm
Lots of rumors going on about them in SoCal. I’ve heard Marty, Bloss, there own guys, etc
Are the rumors that they stay yellow, is the real questions? I hope so
Ray_MXS
10/13/2019 4:36am
Spat24 wrote:
Now that we think JGR MX is going forward with AMart (250) and JS17 (450) for 2020. What is HEP doing - hope they have funds...
Now that we think JGR MX is going forward with AMart (250) and JS17 (450) for 2020.

What is HEP doing - hope they have funds to go racing as well.

Anyone have any updates?
"Now that we know"...

Did I miss a press release somewhere?
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
10/13/2019 8:21am
Ray_MXS wrote:
"Now that we know"...

No release -

Their own instagram videos of riding a JGR Suzuki.
AMart still has a contract with JGR and/or Suzuki - not sure on how that works though.
Mathes stating JS17 test JGR in North Carolina.
kiwifan
10/13/2019 11:43am
Ray_MXS wrote:
"Now that we know"...

Spat24 wrote:
No release - Their own instagram videos of riding a JGR Suzuki. AMart still has a contract with JGR and/or Suzuki - not sure on how...
No release -

AMart still has a contract with JGR and/or Suzuki - not sure on how that works though.
I do not think anything is set in stone or there would of been a press release, so we actually dont know
TeamGreen
10/13/2019 12:42pm
Ray_MXS wrote:
"Now that we know"...

Spat24 wrote:
No release - Their own instagram videos of riding a JGR Suzuki. AMart still has a contract with JGR and/or Suzuki - not sure on how...
No release -

kiwifan wrote:
I do not think anything is set in stone or there would of been a press release, so we actually dont know
Suzuki puts it all together late in the year; which, contributes to the confusion. Their PR's come out later in the year.

I'm guessing we'll see them at MEC.
kiwifan
10/13/2019 1:34pm
Spat24 wrote:
No release -

kiwifan wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Suzuki puts it all together late in the year; which, contributes to the confusion. Their PR's come out later in the year. I'm guessing we'll see...
Suzuki puts it all together late in the year; which, contributes to the confusion. Their PR's come out later in the year.

true, which is why the comment made by another poster above saying 'now we know' isn't correct.

do you expect Suzuki to still be the JGR brand Manny (in your humble opinion of course)?
TeamGreen
10/13/2019 1:52pm
kiwifan wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Suzuki puts it all together late in the year; which, contributes to the confusion. Their PR's come out later in the year. I'm guessing we'll see...

kiwifan wrote:
true, which is why the comment made by another poster above saying 'now we know' isn't correct. do you expect Suzuki to still be the JGR...
true, which is why the comment made by another poster above saying 'now we know' isn't correct.

do you expect Suzuki to still be the JGR brand Manny (in your humble opinion of course)?
Yes. I do.

Bringing Joey in for testing and keeping Alex busy are, both, good signs.
kiwifan
10/13/2019 5:45pm
TeamGreen wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
true, which is why the comment made by another poster above saying 'now we know' isn't correct. do you expect Suzuki to still be the JGR...

TeamGreen wrote:
Yes. I do.

Bringing Joey in for testing and keeping Alex busy are, both, good signs.
Fingers crossed!
Rotaholic
10/18/2019 10:54pm
Hopefully this will help suzuki kickstart the season....

Post a reply to: Any update on HEP?

The Latest