Any rumors or new venues for SX 2023?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2022 5:01 PM

Really hoping for Nashville TN to get a supercross next year? Any rumors of that or others?

|

5/23/2022 5:16 PM

A4

|

5/23/2022 5:17 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

A4

Hopefully not

|

5/23/2022 5:20 PM

I hope they bring Tampa back.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

5/23/2022 5:24 PM

Really wish they would demolish that shithole stadium in Oakland so maybe they're forced to go back to Santa Clara. I would go every year again if they did but Oakland no thanks. Even if they went to Oracle park where the SF Giants play I would go but I'd imagine that's a huge pain for the semi trucks and pit location.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

5/23/2022 6:12 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Really wish they would demolish that shithole stadium in Oakland so maybe they're forced to go back to Santa Clara. I would go ...more

It was awesome when they hosted in the Giants baseball stadium. The pits were in the parking lot just across the small bridge. Less distance than Petco.

Obviously Oakland is wayyyyyy cheaper to rent than Oracle. The crowd size at Levi’s stadium was the main hinderance, plus the date, because the 49rs might make the playoffs, the race would have to be first week of February at the earliest.

|

5/23/2022 11:46 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Really wish they would demolish that shithole stadium in Oakland so maybe they're forced to go back to Santa Clara. I would go ...more

Las Vegas A’s! Lol. We took their Football team, why not just take the Baseball team.grin grin

|

5/24/2022 1:15 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

Oakland stadium sucks big time, but the track is always one of the best ones because it’s a huge floor. You can also usually roam freely there and find badass viewing points regardless of ticket. I love the new Giants Stadium and would for sure welcome an event there but I just don’t see it happening till some of the newness wears off further even.

|

5/24/2022 5:18 AM

I've heard there's a good chance of Charlotte as the 3rd speedway for 23 and no later than 24

|

5/24/2022 5:23 AM

Nashville needs to be added back! I had originally thought that Nashville would flip flop years with St. Louis ?

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

5/24/2022 6:18 AM

VEGAS 2023 !!!!!!! (hopefully)

|

5/24/2022 7:00 AM

DEMONDAVE wrote:

they need the final back here again, in the new stadium at night not during the day, with the glass open looking to the strip!

|

2021 KTM 350 SXF
2006 KX250

5/24/2022 7:01 AM

Bring back the Miami 89' sand track!

|

5/24/2022 7:30 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

chasetwo79 wrote:

Oakland stadium sucks big time, but the track is always one of the best ones because it’s a huge floor. You can also usually ...more

I don't think we're going back to Oakland next year, crossing my fingers. Media or team members get robbed there every year. At least five or so peeps got nailed this year.

|

5/24/2022 8:02 AM

Would be nice to get Houston or New Orleans again.

|

5/24/2022 8:16 AM

mxrose3 wrote:

Bring back the Miami 89' sand track!

Haha, I remember hearing one of the guys in the Kawi pits saying "we shoulda brought our KDX200's", hahaha! Still a great night of racing! RJ's final and all-time record breaking SX win, and The Beast's last to first blitz, all so good!

|

5/24/2022 8:33 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

Dearest Bro from The Trailer Park,

I'd heard Denver was out and Tampa was back in. Don't know it to be a "for sure thing"; but, it was floated around fairly recently. Also, there was a push to go back to Jersey/NYC/Met-Life Stadium.

I'd imagine we'll get back to Toronto sometime in the near future. Maybe a 2nd Canadian round or even somewhere "south" to help seal the idea of a World Championship...

But, I could be wrong.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/24/2022 8:41 AM

DEMONDAVE wrote:

bvm111 wrote:

they need the final back here again, in the new stadium at night not during the day, with the glass open looking to the strip! ...more

Yes, please bring Vegas back!

|

5/24/2022 9:05 AM

I would like to see Tampa and Nashville.

I like Tampa because I live in Florida and work as a Flagger for Florida Feld rounds as well as DigDug Daytona.

I like Nashville because I just went to Nashville less than a month ago and that would be a great travel round, such a fun city.

The problem with Nashville from what I hear is that the venue is about one of the most popular venues in the country for concerts etc. It's tough to get everything aligned.

|

Florida Trail Riders Area 4 Director
Volusia/Flagler Counties

5/24/2022 11:23 AM

I would also love them to bring it back to Nashville. We just got a new soccer stadium (I heard it's the largest soccer specific stadium in the country) - I wonder if that could be an option for a venue of the Titans stadium is too difficult to book.

|

5/24/2022 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2022 2:06 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

I'd heard Denver was out and Tampa was back in. Don't know it to be a "for sure thing"; ...more

Not sure where they go, but I would expect Denver to be off the calendar for at least a year because there are planned major renovation to the stadium to begin after this football season ends. The new ownership will decide on which version will be done. But there are plans to add a retractable roof.

|

5/24/2022 2:17 PM

MLewis72 wrote:

Really hoping for Nashville TN to get a supercross next year? Any rumors of that or others?

Me too !!

|

5/24/2022 2:35 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

I went to Oakland for the first time this year. The city and surrounding hotels of the stadium are so ghetto. I didn't feel safe for one minute in that city laughing

|

5/24/2022 3:02 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

A4

Sofi 1

|

5/24/2022 3:15 PM

MXracr157 wrote:

Would be nice to get Houston or New Orleans again.

I like the way you think.

|

5/24/2022 3:15 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

A4

Yo funk dat.

Glendale 2 or something else 2. No more A anything. No more pipples republik of kalifornistan anything for that matter.

|

5/24/2022 3:21 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

I went to Oakland for the first time this year. The city and surrounding hotels of the stadium are so ghetto. I didn't feel ...more

Yeah dude my wife and I went once and it was shit. The area is crappy, lame hotels, the stadium is literally falling apart. I remember seeing busted concrete, seats, walls and floors with huge cracks. And especially with me being in a wheelchair I was always on edge like if something happened I couldn't really do much. Just like ML said, every year people get robbed or your shit broken into so never going again.

On the flip side, every race they had at Santa Clara we went to and had an amazing time. We always got a nice balcony suite hotel room right next to the stadium, the stadium itself was super easy to get around and clean. We had our own personal assistant every time that got us food, beers, and kept people out of the handicapped area that didn't belong. Each year is was amazing and if they come back I'll be the first to buy tickets for us again.

Here's a couple pics from our last trip there, the difference between here and Oakland is night & day. P.S. - even though I can't walk I couldn't pass up the opportunity to wear complimentary slippers LOL.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

5/24/2022 3:26 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

chasetwo79 wrote:

Oakland stadium sucks big time, but the track is always one of the best ones because it’s a huge floor. You can also usually ...more

They’ve been to Met Life 3 or 4 times. They’ve been alternating with Gillette.

|

5/24/2022 3:35 PM

chasetwo79 wrote:

They have held supercross there before at both the football giants and San Francisco giants stadium. San Fran is far from new just renovated been around since 2000.

|

5/24/2022 8:01 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

I'd heard Denver was out and Tampa was back in. Don't know it to be a "for sure thing"; ...more

You mean the Supercross World Championship….gloves aren’t off yet but the laces are untied….

|

I’M NOT F*#$ING SWAP….OK!