Any objective Supplement comparison guides out there?

moto0852
With the official launch of Arma today (which, by the way, has some big hitters attached to it) it got me craving an objective source to cross-reference all these supplement companies' products.

It touts "best in class" formulations but so do so many others. It's confusing to me (an admitted non-expert in this field) to look at all the choices.

Ryno Power, Cytomax Arma etc etc.

It there a way to contrast and compare different companies' products against each other with some scientific facts involved?

I'm tired of opinions. Everybody has there favorites but I'd like to be a little more educated before I commit to a regime.
|
2/6/2020 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2020 3:47pm
Search whatever your curious about on pubmed. After electrolytes and creatine anything you get legally from a supplement company is unlikely to really help assuming your regular diet is already in good shape. They are called supplements for a reason as in they’re supposed to supplement your regular intake.

Outside of this is if you’re actually deficient in something. Get some bloodwork if you think that might be the case IE iron, vit D etc
Nighttrain
2/6/2020 4:03pm
Everyday: Exercise lots, eat produce and non-processed meats, don’t smoke/vape, sleeps enough to feel rested when you wake up.
kb228
2/6/2020 4:38pm
1st phorm is the best combo of dissolving capability and taste. You get what you pay for
spimx
2/6/2020 6:04pm
cardarine and EPO

Post a reply to: Any objective Supplement comparison guides out there?

The Latest