Any leads on a 2021 KTM 350sxf?

I am planning to go live the dream down at ClubMX for a couple months and am looking to pick up a 2021 KTM 350sxf at some point along the way. I'll be driving from northern Wisconsin to St. Louis, then to Knoxville, then down to SC. Does anyone have any leads on where I can find a bike? I may also be in the market for a 125/150 and some CVs.

Ps. I am also in search of a producer for weekly vlogs so feel free to PM me if you know anyone in the area.

Cheers!
|
JoeWV
3/2/2021 4:46pm
Pretty sure I saw them at AOMC (in WV) last week, in each color. They might have been xcf’s though.
DaBaum44
3/2/2021 7:00pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2021 7:05pm
Call Spyke's KTM in Layfayette,Indiana and ask for Justin. Great customer service. I called over 20 dealers in Indiana/Ohio/Michigan region in the fall and Spyke's was hands down the most helpful and willing to help me find one. I have no affiliation with them what-so-ever. Just a happy Spyke's customer.
3/3/2021 9:59am
DaBaum44 wrote:
Call Spyke's KTM in Layfayette,Indiana and ask for Justin. Great customer service. I called over 20 dealers in Indiana/Ohio/Michigan region in the fall and Spyke's was...
Call Spyke's KTM in Layfayette,Indiana and ask for Justin. Great customer service. I called over 20 dealers in Indiana/Ohio/Michigan region in the fall and Spyke's was hands down the most helpful and willing to help me find one. I have no affiliation with them what-so-ever. Just a happy Spyke's customer.
I will absolutely do so. Thank you!
3/3/2021 9:59am
JoeWV wrote:
Pretty sure I saw them at AOMC (in WV) last week, in each color. They might have been xcf’s though.
I'll reach out to them. Thank you!

Post a reply to: Any leads on a 2021 KTM 350sxf?

The Latest