Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2016 10:15 PM

I only snapped a few Photo

Mom building a MX track

Photo

Hangtown has arguably the best viewing in the US

Photo

I had said to more than one person that nobody needed a good Hangtown more than James Stewart. Andre Licon photo

Photo

Dunlop had some home office support. The crew attended the Sacramento Mile Saturday night

Photo

Lot of coinage. Mitch was in a good mood for sure and even made a short video for Andre Licon, steward of all of the HoT memorabilia I had, for a gift to Andre's brother.

Photo

Andre owner of the 93 CR125 HoT # 22 replica bike (that sits in his living room) and The Man posing for another part of the brother gift.

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

5/23/2016 4:15 AM

Good stuff Rock. I see Andre wearing a YHM (Yankee Hill Machine) shirt...good stuff there as well! I have a "little bit" of their products. Gotta support fellow Vitards.wink Is he a fellow gun enthusiast?

|

5/23/2016 6:34 AM

Just a couple from behind the start, i just filmed the starts. I was too busy taking everything else in from my first us national.Photo

Photo

Photo

|

5/23/2016 6:34 AM

Andre is a Roseville Policeman. Unknown about his gun interest however but I do know like DC he is a major history geek.

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani