Any discounts to be had on the MXGP package?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2018 9:36 AM

Was just wondering. $160.00 for the full year , with the MXoN's race. I know it's some awesome racing , but damn , $160.00 is quite a bit of coin , especially since the main mx2 and mxgp class races show next day here.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/2/2018 9:55 AM

I was hoping for something too, but I think we missed the "early bird special"... D'oh!

|

o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o
Winning is the best deodorant.

3/2/2018 9:58 AM

I'm afraid you missed the discount period thing. I got it around new years for about €100. Might have one happen again sometime though dunno.

|

3/2/2018 10:03 AM

Damn it. My own dumb fault for waiting to long I guess.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

3/2/2018 10:16 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Damn it. My own dumb fault for waiting to long I guess.

MXactive gives you about 10 percent discount ...not much but ist something

http://mxactive.com/mxgp-tv/

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

3/2/2018 10:21 AM

Nos.nl on sunday there will be a livestream. Yes , it's free to watch.

|

3/2/2018 10:41 AM

You missed it, like a post above you can get 10% off. But you can watch all the EMX full races and the Womans. You can see allot of racing. We have everything live on the TV Here but i still have the full package to see all the EMX races and the saturday races of the MX2 and MXGP wich is also really nice.

Its a price but you will not regret it..

|

3/2/2018 11:44 AM

We missed the bus!!!Damm.it

|

3/2/2018 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 1:11 PM

You missed the discount period. YS offers the package every year around December-January for about 30-40 bucks less.

But i still think the normal price is worth it considering that you get all the GPs(2011-2018), the womens class, the EMX classes and MXdN.

|

3/2/2018 12:54 PM

Motofinne wrote:

You missed the discount period. YS offers the package every year around December-January for about 30-40 bucks less.

But i still think the normal price is worth it considering that you get all the GPs(2011-2018), the womens class, the EMX classes and MXdN.

Yeah for sure I am all in,but it's always nice to save couple of bucks wink

|

3/2/2018 1:10 PM

Yeah I'll still end up getting it. Enjoyed it a lot last season. My fault for putting it off.

|

3/2/2018 1:11 PM

Motofinne wrote:

Idp57 wrote:

Yeah i buy the package every year in December when the discount is available!

|

3/2/2018 1:47 PM

Motofinne wrote:

Idp57 wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Yeah i buy the package every year in December when the discount is available!

Me too. Can't wait for tomorrow (sat).

|

3/2/2018 3:28 PM

r18b wrote:

Will this be available for every race? And is it actually live or something played after the fact?

|

3/2/2018 10:14 PM

r18b wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Will this be available for every race? And is it actually live or something played after the fact?

it's live and yes every race they will stream it live. Just the race. Maybe a minute or two before or five they going live.

|

3/3/2018 12:03 AM

Haha a couple weeks ago I was thinking oh I'd better get the package soon before the early bird finishes.. Then I was like oh fuck it's on next week! I don't think this bird is gettin the worm haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/3/2018 1:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2018 1:55 AM

Damn all of you!! I just gave in after reading the thread.... CHF 150. ?

|

3/3/2018 1:22 AM

Photo

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

3/3/2018 1:56 AM

Interesting looking soil...

|

3/3/2018 2:09 AM

I read somewhere it's volcanic.

Apparently it's gonna be v hot there this weekend.

Photo

|

3/3/2018 3:38 AM

r18b wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

but its only the MXGP , they dont air the MX2 class

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

3/3/2018 4:20 AM

Eurosport is also showing MXGP again this year. At least the first round seems to be live.

|

3/3/2018 5:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2018 5:20 AM

r18b wrote:

jorgechavez wrote:

Only MXGP class and you will probably need a Dutch VPN to watch it. The commentating is also in Dutch btw.

|

3/3/2018 5:23 AM

Photo

|

3/3/2018 6:48 AM

Pyry wrote:

Eurosport is also showing MXGP again this year. At least the first round seems to be live.

All year I believe but they won't show the qualifiers or any of the European championships, which is the reason why I buy in.

|

3/3/2018 8:47 AM

get a few buddies and split the bill

|