Any chance we can rally around Broc Tickle????

Moto520
As fans of the sport....is there anything that we can do to boycott the FIM until this guy gets back on the track? He's a fellow motocross rider that has been done dirty. Any ideas on how to get him back on the track?
|
Lucifa.
4/3/2019 12:25pm
No. He pissed hot twice and has to pay the price.
Dimblewambie
4/3/2019 12:27pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Still waiting to hear what that price is...
tek14
4/3/2019 12:30pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Still waiting to hear what that price is...
Havent pay the price yet...
Moto520
4/3/2019 12:32pm
i know that this subject has been discussed to death. Can we make enough noise to speed things up? Or....are we cool with Broc not racing? I get it....he tested positive for a banned substance. The length of the judgement process doesn't really work with me. He's a fellow racer.....can we help in any way? Anyone have any ideas?

The Shop

Ted722
4/3/2019 12:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2019 12:34pm
Lucifa. wrote:
His hot piss was tested twice. The 450 class needs more riders. Let him race!
dimetime
4/3/2019 12:40pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Ted722 wrote:
His hot piss was tested twice. The 450 class needs more riders. Let him race!
Don't give one shit about cheaters.

The bigher question is why is everyone so damn weak? What is with this bullshit?

The guy pissed hot. So sorry.
BobKerr
4/3/2019 12:42pm
He should have gone to Canada and started making money immediately. You are only young once.
JM485
4/3/2019 12:43pm
dimetime wrote:
Don't give one shit about cheaters. The bigher question is why is everyone so damn weak? What is with this bullshit? The guy pissed hot. So...

The bigher question is why is everyone so damn weak? What is with this bullshit?

The weakness I see is the powers that be and plenty of vocal posters who would rather just bend over and take it from a corrupt organization rather than stick up for what’s reasonable. Seems like the pussy thing to do but that’s just me. . .
Helda
4/3/2019 12:44pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Tell me how he pissed hot twice?
flopper12
Fantasy
2296th
4/3/2019 12:51pm
If you think Broc Tickle is the only guy who's ever had some "Hot" piss, as someone above so eloquently put it, then I've got a bridge I'll sell you. He's the one who did and someone decided to make an example of. Just a big enough of a name to cause waves, but not big enough to cause JS7 type of heat again.

Now the powers that be have Broc backed into a corner, and they are just going to let him sit there until they decide on how to wrap up this shitshow of a "penalty" which probably won't be anytime soon.
Stuntman949
4/3/2019 12:53pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Helda wrote:
As you get a little older, its no longer one solid stream
4/3/2019 12:58pm
I have an idea. Don't fail drug test, don't get clipped. Let's rally behind that and see if it works!!! He can get a job at Walmart for all I care.
Johnny Ringo
4/3/2019 1:01pm
I have an idea. Don't fail drug test, don't get clipped. Let's rally behind that and see if it works!!! He can get a job at...
I have an idea. Don't fail drug test, don't get clipped. Let's rally behind that and see if it works!!! He can get a job at Walmart for all I care.
They drug test prior to employment
MudPup545
4/3/2019 1:02pm
Your kid gets busted cheating on a test at school. The school board tells you take him/her home until punishment is decided. Over a year later your kid is still at home waiting to hear what this punishment shall be. Now tell me how pissed you'd be as a parent? Still think the system is fair? Or would you be wanting answers? Is your kid still guilty of cheating? Yes. But the system is a joke. That is why so many people think this whole WADA/FIM thing is a cluster fuck.
4/3/2019 1:05pm
dimetime wrote:
Don't give one shit about cheaters. The bigher question is why is everyone so damn weak? What is with this bullshit? The guy pissed hot. So...

JM485 wrote:
The weakness I see is the powers that be and plenty of vocal posters who would rather just bend over and take it from a corrupt...
The weakness I see is the powers that be and plenty of vocal posters who would rather just bend over and take it from a corrupt organization rather than stick up for what’s reasonable. Seems like the pussy thing to do but that’s just me. . .
Haha, standing your ground and having consequences sounds like the pussy thing to do? Ok. What's reasonable is following the rules. Or dealing with the consequences when you don't.
wolf918
4/3/2019 1:07pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Helda wrote:
A and B sample were positive.
MelonFan123
4/3/2019 1:15pm
Haha, standing your ground and having consequences sounds like the pussy thing to do? Ok. What's reasonable is following the rules. Or dealing with the consequences...
Haha, standing your ground and having consequences sounds like the pussy thing to do? Ok. What's reasonable is following the rules. Or dealing with the consequences when you don't.
are you really this stupid? do you honestly think people are arguing for there to be no consequences?
4/3/2019 1:26pm
I wouldn't say I'm as stupid as a pack of idiots trying to take up for a cheater like he has no ability to earn a living otherwise. Or comparing it to a child getting kicked out of school. Nope, not that stupid.
IWreckALot
4/3/2019 1:26pm
Haha, standing your ground and having consequences sounds like the pussy thing to do? Ok. What's reasonable is following the rules. Or dealing with the consequences...
are you really this stupid? do you honestly think people are arguing for there to be no consequences?
Honestly, shoulda given him the death penalty. Anything less is pussy.

Dick is here being a . . . well, you know.
MOTO732
4/3/2019 1:30pm
Hard thing to say, but...Broc is done. Get over it. If it hasn't happened by now, it isn't going to happen.
4/3/2019 1:43pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Honestly, shoulda given him the death penalty. Anything less is pussy.

Dick is here being a . . . well, you know.
You might wanna research what happens to Olympic athletes when they fail drug tests princess
KHI Guy
4/3/2019 1:44pm
The thing is, if they want to suspend him for three years, for example, then have the hearing immediately and hand down the sentence of three years. Don't drag out the hearing for three years and then had down a sentence of "time served". That is just blatantly disrespectful to the athletes (guilty or not) and makes the FIM look like a total joke.
MudPup545
4/3/2019 1:44pm
I wouldn't say I'm as stupid as a pack of idiots trying to take up for a cheater like he has no ability to earn a...
I wouldn't say I'm as stupid as a pack of idiots trying to take up for a cheater like he has no ability to earn a living otherwise. Or comparing it to a child getting kicked out of school. Nope, not that stupid.
My point went right over your head. No one is denying that the child cheated on the test. The kid did it and got busted. And in my scenario the kid did not get kicked out of school. The kid is simply waiting at home to be told what the punishment is going to be. Which is exactly what WADA and the FIM are doing to Broc.
4/3/2019 1:47pm
MudPup545 wrote:
Your kid gets busted cheating on a test at school. The school board tells you take him/her home until punishment is decided. Over a year later...
Your kid gets busted cheating on a test at school. The school board tells you take him/her home until punishment is decided. Over a year later your kid is still at home waiting to hear what this punishment shall be. Now tell me how pissed you'd be as a parent? Still think the system is fair? Or would you be wanting answers? Is your kid still guilty of cheating? Yes. But the system is a joke. That is why so many people think this whole WADA/FIM thing is a cluster fuck.
Don't introduce logic to this thread. Some of these guys in here are so perfect that their kids would never even consider cheating. So it doesn't apply to them. They have never made a mistake, so they have no tolerance for anyone that does.
downard254
4/3/2019 1:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2019 1:49pm
Questions I'd have are: Did he knowing take something for the sole purpose of performance enhancement?, and Is it possible a product he was using was inadvertantly tainted by said banned substance thereby causing him to fail the piss test? If you can give me a 100% accurate response to those two questions, then I can give you my answer as to whether or not he deserves our support.
4/3/2019 2:06pm
I wouldn't say I'm as stupid as a pack of idiots trying to take up for a cheater like he has no ability to earn a...
MudPup545 wrote:
My point went right over your head. No one is denying that the child cheated on the test. The kid did it and got busted. And...
My point went right over your head. No one is denying that the child cheated on the test. The kid did it and got busted. And in my scenario the kid did not get kicked out of school. The kid is simply waiting at home to be told what the punishment is going to be. Which is exactly what WADA and the FIM are doing to Broc.
Your point didn't go over my head. It's a poor comparison. Him and everyone that has an AMA license and signs up for a race knows (or should) what they signed up for. Everyone wants a legitimate sport and so, the promoters enter into an agreement to have Olympic style drug testing. If you think they are "making an example" of him you're out of your minds. Failed drug tests ruin professional careers, breaking news.
4/3/2019 2:13pm
Wrong. They don't just show up every 4 years and compete. Since it's the style of testing that has been adopted, it's a completely accurate comparison. Whether you or anyone else likes it.
Question
4/3/2019 2:22pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2019 2:24pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Still looking for how "hot" it was. After we can talk, but so far we have no clue.

Plus if you know what he got caught for, geranium stuffs, I would say either something got messed up unintentionally or ... he got screwed (very probably by his supplement company, i prefer not to think worse).

Go doping with geranium, and maybe if you mix it with some really good weed, you may think it makes you 0.1 second faster.
MPJC
Fantasy
704th
4/3/2019 2:25pm
This is bang on. Any organization that can't have a hearing within a reasonable amount of time is either incompetent, understaffed, or just doesn't give a shit. I don't know what precisely constitutes "reasonable" but 14 months isn't it.
4/3/2019 2:29pm
Listen, I don't completely disagree that it would be more professional to at least have some direction. I don't know all the language in the contract in regards to how quickly they need to supply a verdict, nor do I care. I do however know the expectations of my employer and abide by them. The Lochte comparison, in terms of suspension time, isn't completely accurate either. He did not test positive for a banned substance. He broke an anti-doping rule.

"The 12-time Olympic medalist, according to the agency, was not using a banned substance" -Anti Doping Agency

Post a reply to: Any chance we can rally around Broc Tickle????

The Latest