Any Vitards going to RBSR?

quiknic
Fantasy
1093rd
10/5/2019 4:00pm
Not the best of shots but the qualifiers are pretty kick ass with Pastrana busting out a quad in the middle section and pulling two backflips on the first run... Nuts 🥜

brocster
10/5/2019 4:42pm
If anyone is around the vip section lets grab a beer. Look for the 805 hat
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
10/5/2019 4:58pm
You were standing about 10 feet from me quiknic when Pastrana did that backflip Laughing
brocster
10/5/2019 5:45pm
You were standing about 10 feet from me quiknic when Pastrana did that backflip Laughing
You didn’t say hello

The Shop

Red Crawford
10/5/2019 9:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2019 12:32pm
brocster wrote:
I’ll be there for sure Red Crawford I am in HB all the time and would take you up on that offer. I’ll even return the...
I’ll be there for sure

Red Crawford I am in HB all the time and would take you up on that offer. I’ll even return the favor!
Done. Hit me up anytime. 👍
newmann
10/5/2019 10:08pm
Nice meeting you Brocster! Red, see you in the am.
brocster
10/5/2019 10:16pm
newmann wrote:
Nice meeting you Brocster! Red, see you in the am.
Nice meeting you as well Newmann. Good to finally put a face with a name after so many years. Safe travels and catch you next time.

Red, i’ll look you up for sure.

RBSR is a refreshing ass event thats for sure! Moto on...
Yz229
10/5/2019 11:28pm
Well we got knocked out by roczen first round, but that's ok. Saw a couple guys from here! Tevin had a good time as did I!
mx295
10/7/2019 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2019 12:12pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Have fun guys. I wanted to take the family, but financially we can't. We will be watching from home though!
mx295 wrote:
Wish I would have known sooner I would have sponsored you and your family. Gotta take the kids to any mx related event to help keep...
Wish I would have known sooner I would have sponsored you and your family. Gotta take the kids to any mx related event to help keep the future interested! Let me know next year and i'll hook you up.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I really appreciate that! It actually ended up working out that we couldn’t afford it this year because both kids are sick right now with fevers...
I really appreciate that! It actually ended up working out that we couldn’t afford it this year because both kids are sick right now with fevers around 100-102 depending on the time of day.

Let’s go ride soon! The hills should be prime soon Smile
I’d really like to but my mx days are over. I had a stroke a little over 5 years ago so my left arm and grip isn’t like it used to be. I can ride a Harley but holding on to a dirt bike is different.. Sorry buddy maybe a Harley ride someday?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/7/2019 12:22pm
mx295 wrote:
Wish I would have known sooner I would have sponsored you and your family. Gotta take the kids to any mx related event to help keep...
Wish I would have known sooner I would have sponsored you and your family. Gotta take the kids to any mx related event to help keep the future interested! Let me know next year and i'll hook you up.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I really appreciate that! It actually ended up working out that we couldn’t afford it this year because both kids are sick right now with fevers...
I really appreciate that! It actually ended up working out that we couldn’t afford it this year because both kids are sick right now with fevers around 100-102 depending on the time of day.

mx295 wrote:
I’d really like to but my mx days are over. I had a stroke a little over 5 years ago so my left arm and grip...
I’d really like to but my mx days are over. I had a stroke a little over 5 years ago so my left arm and grip isn’t like it used to be. I can ride a Harley but holding on to a dirt bike is different.. Sorry buddy maybe a Harley ride someday?
Ah man. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have a Harley, but I do have a KLR650 I'm working on!
mx295
10/7/2019 1:42pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

mx295 wrote:
I’d really like to but my mx days are over. I had a stroke a little over 5 years ago so my left arm and grip...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Ah man. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have a Harley, but I do have a KLR650 I'm working on!
Oh yea I’m also fat and blind in one eye now 😂
I sent you a request on IG Fish_knows

Post a reply to: Any Vitards going to RBSR?

The Latest