Any Vital Members in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa ?

ATKpilot99
7/12/2019 8:32pm
motox331 wrote:
They are right off highway 12 maybe 7 or 8 miles north of the border. To the west is a huge mx track and on the...
They are right off highway 12 maybe 7 or 8 miles north of the border. To the west is a huge mx track and on the east side looks like a sx style track
I see the tracks on google maps now, they look pretty good. It seems like they are just on some guys property though and not open...
I see the tracks on google maps now, they look pretty good. It seems like they are just on some guys property though and not open to the public.
motox331 wrote:
Yeah I know that's why I asked if anyone in here was the owner.
I knew a guy who used to ride on the SX type track . The owner was pretty particular about who he let ride there. Not sure on the other track.
MX47
7/13/2019 5:08am
Matt336 wrote:
My parents, wife, and I are camping at spring creek next weekend (but we aren’t racing). We are planning to arrive around 6pm or so on...
My parents, wife, and I are camping at spring creek next weekend (but we aren’t racing). We are planning to arrive around 6pm or so on Wednesday, any idea what traffic is like at that time? I’m wondering if we will be sitting in line waiting to have our camper searched for booze (how thorough is that search??). I’m looking forward to getting back to Spring Creek and this will be our first year camping and attending the amateur stuff.
NicNak wrote:
Traffic out of the cities won't be the best at the time. Prolly be pretty busy. Once you get south though it will be smooth sailing...
Traffic out of the cities won't be the best at the time. Prolly be pretty busy. Once you get south though it will be smooth sailing and you should miss a lot of the traffic at the track because the big day is not until Saturday. As for the search it's not too bad but they definitely take a good look around your camper.
Matt336 wrote:
Thanks for the info, I’m not too worried about the cities traffic since I deal with it everyday but I’m glad to hear the line up...
Thanks for the info, I’m not too worried about the cities traffic since I deal with it everyday but I’m glad to hear the line up at the track won’t be too bad.
The search has been minimal the last few years. However, plan for a few hours in line waiting to get into a camper spot. They start letting campers in around 5 or 6PM. There will be about a dozen lines in the field outside the gate and they park campers until 10PM or later. Getting there at 6PM will probably get you into your camping spot around 10PM or later.
Used to do this every year, got tired of the wait so now I just go early Thursday morning.
lukemoto
7/13/2019 6:39am
Luke from waukesha wi, anyone around here know of any good moto spots?
7/16/2019 5:43am
Boxvan446 wrote:
Yeah, I remember racing against a lot of those guys over the years. It was a lot of fun and not sure how I ever had...
Yeah, I remember racing against a lot of those guys over the years. It was a lot of fun and not sure how I ever had the time to do all that racing. Really fortunate to have been around during the 2000-2006 era. Economy was strong, turnouts were huge, made a lot of friends. I also remember using the wisconsinmx website. At least, that's what I thought it was called. It's been gone for 5-6 years now I bet. Must be getting old when you start to reminisce about how good the past was....
I’m with you about the good old days. We may be getting older, but those were definitely better days as far as MX goes. Wisconsinmx was...
I’m with you about the good old days. We may be getting older, but those were definitely better days as far as MX goes. Wisconsinmx was great. Too bad it faded out, but that was before social media. T-fish in this thread was the Big Lenny of wisconsinmx. Laughing
danman wrote:
I'm happy to report that T-Fish hasn't changed! He loves to tell it like he sees it, even if it ruffles feathers. Most people on chat...
I'm happy to report that T-Fish hasn't changed! He loves to tell it like he sees it, even if it ruffles feathers. Most people on chat boards hate him, but he's a pretty damn nice dude. He'll help you when you need it, and any way he can. I talk to him almost every day and ride with him when I can.
You ride T Fish everyday or talk to him everyday? Either way he would be fine with it Smile

The Shop

danman
7/16/2019 7:26am
I’m with you about the good old days. We may be getting older, but those were definitely better days as far as MX goes. Wisconsinmx was...
I’m with you about the good old days. We may be getting older, but those were definitely better days as far as MX goes. Wisconsinmx was great. Too bad it faded out, but that was before social media. T-fish in this thread was the Big Lenny of wisconsinmx. Laughing
danman wrote:
I'm happy to report that T-Fish hasn't changed! He loves to tell it like he sees it, even if it ruffles feathers. Most people on chat...
I'm happy to report that T-Fish hasn't changed! He loves to tell it like he sees it, even if it ruffles feathers. Most people on chat boards hate him, but he's a pretty damn nice dude. He'll help you when you need it, and any way he can. I talk to him almost every day and ride with him when I can.
526 wrote:
You ride T Fish everyday or talk to him everyday? Either way he would be fine with it Smile
I like the guy, but not nearly enough to ride him. My wife is WAY, WAY better looking than him! LOL

No offense Troy!
7/17/2019 4:52am
danman wrote:
526 wrote:
danman wrote:
I like the guy, but not nearly enough to ride him. My wife is WAY, WAY better looking than him! LOL

No offense Troy!
Troy's dog is WAY better looking than him !!!!!!!

Post a reply to: Any Vital Members in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa ?

The Latest