Any Places in NorCal Open to ride??

Lightning78
3/27/2020 10:11pm
My name was scribed at the top of the park back in 94 I got on a CR250 back in 91 and I'm only 41 I will always love riding there jm485
sparker245
3/27/2020 10:15pm
sparker245 wrote:
MMX open.
MMX is over 2.5 hours from where I'm at bruh
Ha, if you don't want information about places in NorCal that are open to ride, then you might want to change the title of your post from "Any Places in NorCal Open to ride??"............bruh.
JM485
3/27/2020 10:28pm
JM485 wrote:
Carnegie is a solid option right now, dirt was all time last Sunday! If you can, grab lunch or something from Tony at Motomart, this stuff...
Carnegie is a solid option right now, dirt was all time last Sunday! If you can, grab lunch or something from Tony at Motomart, this stuff has got to be hitting him hard and I know they’ve started limiting his shop to one person inside at a time.
Skips? I've been riding there since 86 I've been over the top of every hill in that park w/o an extended swingarm ...put me on that...
Skips? I've been riding there since 86 I've been over the top of every hill in that park w/o an extended swingarm ...put me on that kx636 and I'll ride it just as hard 😂
Every hill eh? Care to place a wager on that?WinkLaughing
Moto Norcal
3/27/2020 11:02pm
Y'all are too exuberant about telling who is open. Big Brother might be watching. I don't even wanna tell where I plan to ride....

The Shop

slipdog
3/28/2020 6:46am
oldblood wrote:
See you there, Orangevale
slipdog wrote:
You can call me Rosevillen now... Moving on up like George and Weezy.
oldblood wrote:
Haha, see you tomorrow, roseville.
Sorry, Placerville, my daughter has only been on her Cobra since last week and she's afraid of the "big kid" track at PC so we've decided to go somewhere a little more 8yr old friendly until she gets some more experience.

We'll catch up with you out there soon, be safe and enjoy!
SrfNdirt
3/28/2020 7:02am
Y'all are too exuberant about telling who is open. Big Brother might be watching. I don't even wanna tell where I plan to ride....
Yep, Was thinking the same. I see tracks posting on their insta feeds when they're open and all their guidelines about no groups. Last I heard was no businesses allowed open that would generate any type of crowds. County and city officials are very power hungry right now and I would hate to see a track owner get shut down for good or face a huge fine for staying open right now.

Post a reply to: Any Places in NorCal Open to ride??

The Latest