Any Pics Of The Jett’s Aerial Hand Signal ?

visser62
4/26/2021 3:12pm
I'll give Jett the benefit of the doubt for now because I haven't seen him get dirty with anybody except Mosiman. When Forkner first became a punk it kind of seemed like he dished on everyone.

I'm also biased because I want to keep buying the Jett hype.
gerg
4/26/2021 3:21pm
Jett's father Darren has stated he has no filter and some of the things he says makes him cringe.

I'm putting it down to heat of the moment and MM is in Jett's head for whatever reason as Jett doesnt seem to have an issue with any other rider.
Re: MM in Jett's head...I didnt see anything dirty from MM in that previous corner expect a bit of a deep run in...the fact Jett is expecting it means either something else is going on we don't see or the whole "rent free in head" business.

As far as being a punk...who was the first there amping up Shimoda after his first win plus giving him more kudos in his podium interview.
If Jett was a royal arrogant prick we'd have seen it a year ago.
Coenmx
4/26/2021 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2021 5:48am
Jett railed that corner harder than he probably did all day and if it hadn't been for that, he probably would have been on the ground.
There's no question Mosiman was coming in hot for the pass and would be more than happy to rub plastic if necessary to get it, but...
There's no question Mosiman was coming in hot for the pass and would be more than happy to rub plastic if necessary to get it, but it's clear Michael wasn't looking to T-Bone Jett, evidenced by him, well, braking to prevent it. Nothing dirty there, at all. Mosiman was just racing him.

Not that I care if Jett gives another rider the ol' #1 salute, it just is pretty obvious that Mosiman didn't make any sort of attempt at a T-Bone as Jett said inspired it.
crusty_xx wrote:
Agreed. He does like to make aggressive passes though. But calling him brainless is a bit much
Your right Jett needs to get more politically correct in saying what he said. I mean guys like JT ,wedge and Matthew pretty much call mosiman the same for the 47 stupid pass attempts on Jo (that’s their words it mine ) on their podcast they just didn’t actually say the word dumb or brainless. They are smarter on spinning it .
ShawdowGlen
4/26/2021 4:19pm
TT Special wrote:
I remember Tomac had a good one,I may be wrong but seems like he was flipping Musquins wife off when she was standing beside the track
I sure hope that was not the case. Tomac seems like a classy guy. You don't take your shit out on someones wife....

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
4/26/2021 4:22pm
TT Special wrote:
I remember Tomac had a good one,I may be wrong but seems like he was flipping Musquins wife off when she was standing beside the track
I sure hope that was not the case. Tomac seems like a classy guy. You don't take your shit out on someones wife....
He just looked over at her @1:10
Still funny though

jemcee
4/26/2021 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2021 4:28pm
TT Special wrote:
Nope it was nothing like that, Tomac just did what I think we all would do when seeing Mathilde trackside haha (I think Rupert has the best shot haha)

Edit: Crusty and I hit submit at the same time haha
ShawdowGlen
4/26/2021 4:35pm
Thaks guys... Heh....I don't recall that (could be old age). It is funny to see him "gawk" at her.

She is a looker, that's for sure.
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
4/26/2021 5:56pm
I was going to say something about how unprofessional that look is. i dont mean eli either. Ive decided not to.
Rickyisms
4/26/2021 6:16pm
C.Worthy wrote:
Did you see how pumped Jett was for Shimoda on getting his first win. I thought that was rad.
That was awesome to see. As long as Jett doesn’t let the hype get to his head I think he has a very bright future in the sport, I don’t mind the hand gesture to Mosiman, A little attitude isn’t a horrible thing in racing.
4/26/2021 6:22pm
I like Jett, he’s a cool kid! But... i feel like he has no filter in some of his interviews. He talks with his emotions which...
I like Jett, he’s a cool kid! But... i feel like he has no filter in some of his interviews. He talks with his emotions which is cool but sometimes you need to sleep on it before making a comment. & Sometimes its better to say nothing.
MM was just racing & im glad MM put up a fight & didnt roll over. MM could have punted Joe off the track a bunch of times & he actually lost the race because he was too nice. So im not buyin any of Jetts rant.

As for the pointing number 1, thats cool. Im sure that will motivate MM all this week. It reminds me of when De Reuver pointed at Alessi at the Desertmartin GP & signalled to him to try & keep up! Classic moto moment
stewie94 wrote:
so you want him to be a robot ?
All we see on here is how boring the riders are. RV and Dunge were robots blah blah blah. Aa soon as a guy speaks his mind he's a punk. Make up your minds
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
4/26/2021 9:47pm
Despite what Jett says, it really looked like Mosiman checked up there.
Totally, MM let up. He could have totally boned him yet he checked up. Jett needs to pump the breaks on his 'tude toward MM IMHO.

If anything, MM is definitely in Jett's head. You can tell he's thinking about it every time he's around MM.
hubbardmx50
4/26/2021 9:52pm
He’s not a punk. He’s 18 years old and pumped with testosterone.... He’s so much fun to watch
ShawdowGlen
4/26/2021 10:50pm
He’s not a punk. He’s 18 years old and pumped with testosterone.... He’s so much fun to watch
Not yet.... but the potential is there. I hope he can avoid "big head" syndrome.

I like Jett and he's a great personality....something much needed in the sport. Not a good look calling other riders names in interviews and flipping off other riders.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
4/27/2021 2:55am
I hope Jo will wax Jett's ass a bunch of times in the next few years. I don't like the way how Jett congratulated Jo. I do the same with my dog when he brings the ball back.
CKNY
4/27/2021 4:04am
I'll say this.

I sure hope Jett doesn't turn into a punk like Forkner did when "fame" went to his head.

Come on Jett...stay classy.

500 Mike wrote:
I think Jett is well on his way to “punk” status.
He’s already there. He thinks he’s special.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
4/27/2021 4:31am
WCRider wrote:
I hope Jo will wax Jett's ass a bunch of times in the next few years. I don't like the way how Jett congratulated Jo. I...
I hope Jo will wax Jett's ass a bunch of times in the next few years. I don't like the way how Jett congratulated Jo. I do the same with my dog when he brings the ball back.
skypig
4/27/2021 5:49am
I'll say this.

I sure hope Jett doesn't turn into a punk like Forkner did when "fame" went to his head.

Come on Jett...stay classy.

500 Mike wrote:
I think Jett is well on his way to “punk” status.
CKNY wrote:
He’s already there. He thinks he’s special.
Without self confidence these guys would never make it to the night show.
If I had won a single AMA SX main event. I’d know I was special.
Doesn’t excuse acting/talking like a dick. Which I did plenty of, when I was 17....

Mr. Afterbar
4/27/2021 6:37am
Mosiman living in Jett's head 'rent free' as the Vitards like to say. Gets the bird for no reason at all. Classic.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
4/27/2021 6:48am
TT Special wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
He just looked over at her @1:10 Still funny though [embed][/embed]
He just looked over at her @1:10
Still funny though

That race was great, Marv was doing all he could to hold off Eli and remember Eli practically moving the track hitting the walls so hard. We need this Marv and Eli back come outdoors!! Oh and I would do a double tack when seeing Matilda track side also, don't blame Eli one bit!! Kissing
austin_bo
Fantasy
239th
4/28/2021 4:02am
I’d rather get flipped off than shot by Webb’s finger gun across the finish line. That was a stinger. Pretty sure Kenny’s sports psychologist is still trying to convince him that “Finger guns can’t hurt you!”

maxer
Fantasy
364th
4/28/2021 3:31pm
austin_bo wrote:
I’d rather get flipped off than shot by Webb’s finger gun across the finish line. That was a stinger. Pretty sure Kenny’s sports psychologist is still...
I’d rather get flipped off than shot by Webb’s finger gun across the finish line. That was a stinger. Pretty sure Kenny’s sports psychologist is still trying to convince him that “Finger guns can’t hurt you!”

what race is that from? any clip?

Post a reply to: Any Pics Of The Jett’s Aerial Hand Signal ?

The Latest