Any Pics Of The Jett’s Aerial Hand Signal ?

Rupert X
Edited Date/Time 4/28/2021 4:01pm
Thanks.
|
levimx22
Fantasy
2202nd
4/25/2021 2:21pm
just gave him a friendly thumbs up before holding it wide open behind neese lol.
sandman768
4/25/2021 3:50pm
Is there a back story with these 2? Should Mosiman not race him?

The Shop

skypig
4/25/2021 4:06pm
At the very least, it says: “I can pass you riding with one hand on the bar!”, “So don’t hold me up!”
4/25/2021 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2021 4:33pm
sandman768 wrote:
Is there a back story with these 2? Should Mosiman not race him?
They've been going at it all year, spearheaded when Lawrence parked Mosiman in Houston, then Mosiman immediately returned the favor in Indy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDS4WAnLwJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPvBFDuwzdg
Sully
4/25/2021 4:28pm
levimx22 wrote:
just gave him a friendly thumbs up before holding it wide open behind neese lol.
That rev for Neese definitely sucked a couple of hours worth of life out of Jett's engine.
gerg
4/25/2021 5:37pm
Take a look at the previous corner before the hand hand gesture from Jett.

Jett leaned his bike very hard into the rut and positioned his weight as if to prepare for contact from Mossiman.

Was if he was saying "was ready for you buddy" Smile
levimx22
Fantasy
2202nd
4/25/2021 6:11pm
levimx22 wrote:
Sully wrote:
That rev for Neese definitely sucked a couple of hours worth of life out of Jett's engine.
for sure. seemed like a lot of steam was coming off his bike after the race. if it had been an outdoor race i think he would of ended up with a mechanical.
Richy
4/26/2021 3:57am
levimx22 wrote:
Sully wrote:
levimx22 wrote:
for sure. seemed like a lot of steam was coming off his bike after the race. if it had been an outdoor race i think he...
for sure. seemed like a lot of steam was coming off his bike after the race. if it had been an outdoor race i think he would of ended up with a mechanical.
No offence, but you know the rev limiter, by definition, limits revs to what the engine builder deems relatively safe? And with the clutch in, yeah rpm is up but load is way down.

Besides, they aren't stock engines and they arent running them them for 20 hours... I'm sure HRC were aware Jett was there to give that bike some beans.

Again no offence, I just think assuming that a factory 250 engine is going to be upset by a brief unloaded and ECU governed RPM is not giving them credit.
levimx22
Fantasy
2202nd
4/26/2021 10:46am
Richy wrote:
No offence, but you know the rev limiter, by definition, limits revs to what the engine builder deems relatively safe? And with the clutch in, yeah...
No offence, but you know the rev limiter, by definition, limits revs to what the engine builder deems relatively safe? And with the clutch in, yeah rpm is up but load is way down.

Besides, they aren't stock engines and they arent running them them for 20 hours... I'm sure HRC were aware Jett was there to give that bike some beans.

Again no offence, I just think assuming that a factory 250 engine is going to be upset by a brief unloaded and ECU governed RPM is not giving them credit.
youre 100% correct. these factory bikes can go through a lot, and also go a long time before blowing up. it just seemed like an unusual amount coming off his bike to me. you dont normally see that after an sx race.
ShawdowGlen
4/26/2021 11:43am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2021 11:44am
I'll say this.

I sure hope Jett doesn't turn into a punk like Forkner did when "fame" went to his head.

Come on Jett...stay classy.

4/26/2021 12:04pm
crusty_xx wrote:
He didn't flip him off. He showed him that he's the number 1 rider :laugh: View this post on Instagram A post shared by Supercross LIVE...
He didn't flip him off. He showed him that he's the number 1 rider Laughing

Despite what Jett says, it really looked like Mosiman checked up there.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
4/26/2021 12:19pm
Jett railed that corner harder than he probably did all day and if it hadn't been for that, he probably would have been on the ground.
STLSharky
4/26/2021 12:22pm
Rupert X wrote:
Thanks.
Fucking sportsman like conduct from a young rider
4/26/2021 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2021 1:17pm
Jett railed that corner harder than he probably did all day and if it hadn't been for that, he probably would have been on the ground.
There's no question Mosiman was coming in hot for the pass and would be more than happy to rub plastic if necessary to get it, but it's clear Michael wasn't looking to T-Bone Jett, evidenced by him, well, braking to prevent it. Nothing dirty there, at all. Mosiman was just racing him.

Not that I care if Jett gives another rider the ol' #1 salute, it just is pretty obvious that Mosiman didn't make any sort of attempt at a T-Bone as Jett said inspired it.
500 Mike
4/26/2021 12:56pm
I'll say this.

I sure hope Jett doesn't turn into a punk like Forkner did when "fame" went to his head.

I think Jett is well on his way to “punk” status.
TT Special
4/26/2021 1:08pm
I remember Tomac had a good one,I may be wrong but seems like he was flipping Musquins wife off when she was standing beside the track
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
4/26/2021 1:12pm
There's no question Mosiman was coming in hot for the pass and would be more than happy to rub plastic if necessary to get it, but...
There's no question Mosiman was coming in hot for the pass and would be more than happy to rub plastic if necessary to get it, but it's clear Michael wasn't looking to T-Bone Jett, evidenced by him, well, braking to prevent it. Nothing dirty there, at all. Mosiman was just racing him.

Not that I care if Jett gives another rider the ol' #1 salute, it just is pretty obvious that Mosiman didn't make any sort of attempt at a T-Bone as Jett said inspired it.
Agreed. He does like to make aggressive passes though. But calling him brainless is a bit much
Coenmx
4/26/2021 1:36pm
I'll say this.

500 Mike wrote:
I think Jett is well on his way to “punk” status.
So week after week guys on here and Instagram go after different riders with hate , name calling ,death threats and “ their opinion on the situation “ but a rider actually says his opinion and it’s not aloud ... cool gotta love double standards 👍🏻 I personally don’t think he’s a whiner he has the balls to say what he was thinking and what other riders ect think of MM knowing very well he will be vital’s most hated this week . This beef however trivial it is goes back further than this year or this pass, but makes it more exciting why you think the media put this out there ...
4/26/2021 2:40pm
I like Jett, he’s a cool kid! But... i feel like he has no filter in some of his interviews. He talks with his emotions which is cool but sometimes you need to sleep on it before making a comment. & Sometimes its better to say nothing.
MM was just racing & im glad MM put up a fight & didnt roll over. MM could have punted Joe off the track a bunch of times & he actually lost the race because he was too nice. So im not buyin any of Jetts rant.

As for the pointing number 1, thats cool. Im sure that will motivate MM all this week. It reminds me of when De Reuver pointed at Alessi at the Desertmartin GP & signalled to him to try & keep up! Classic moto moment
stewie94
4/26/2021 2:47pm
I like Jett, he’s a cool kid! But... i feel like he has no filter in some of his interviews. He talks with his emotions which...
I like Jett, he’s a cool kid! But... i feel like he has no filter in some of his interviews. He talks with his emotions which is cool but sometimes you need to sleep on it before making a comment. & Sometimes its better to say nothing.
MM was just racing & im glad MM put up a fight & didnt roll over. MM could have punted Joe off the track a bunch of times & he actually lost the race because he was too nice. So im not buyin any of Jetts rant.

As for the pointing number 1, thats cool. Im sure that will motivate MM all this week. It reminds me of when De Reuver pointed at Alessi at the Desertmartin GP & signalled to him to try & keep up! Classic moto moment
so you want him to be a robot ?
C.Worthy
4/26/2021 2:58pm
Did you see how pumped Jett was for Shimoda on getting his first win. I thought that was rad.
Johnny Depp
4/26/2021 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2021 6:27pm
There's no question Mosiman was coming in hot for the pass and would be more than happy to rub plastic if necessary to get it, but...

Mossiman realized his plan had gone bad and then hit the brakes.
TunaBro
4/26/2021 3:08pm
He's 17. He is going to show raw emotion like that. He is a kid on a huge stage with everyone building him up. I would say he is doing pretty damn good.
4/26/2021 3:11pm

Mossiman realized his plan had gone bad and then hit the brakes.
Which means he didn't attempt to T-Bone him.

Post a reply to: Any Pics Of The Jett’s Aerial Hand Signal ?

The Latest