Any Pics Of The Jett’s Aerial Hand Signal ?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2021 5:24 AM

Thanks.

|

4/25/2021 6:37 AM

Waiting patiently 😊

|

2015 Husqvarna FE501s
2020 KTM 250xc
2019 Yamaha YZ250F

4/25/2021 1:27 PM

Me too

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

4/25/2021 1:44 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Thanks.

When was it, heat race or final? And at what point?

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

4/25/2021 1:47 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Thanks.

Reese95w wrote:

When was it, heat race or final? And at what point?

Main, as He passed Mosiman into 2nd place, about 5-6 laps to go.

|

4/25/2021 2:02 PM

Here's a screen shot from the Peacock replay. It does not look like a finger is extended and Mosiman does not even seem to be looking at Jett anyways.

Photo

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

4/25/2021 2:21 PM

just gave him a friendly thumbs up before holding it wide open behind neese lol.

|

4/25/2021 3:50 PM

Is there a back story with these 2? Should Mosiman not race him?

|

4/25/2021 3:52 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Here's a screen shot from the Peacock replay. It does not look like a finger is extended and Mosiman does not even seem to be ...more

No fingered gesture will ever top the Justin barcia middlefinger at his teammate Cooper Webb during the outdoors when you can see Web size looking directly at Justin fingers it's the best ever I have to look it up and see if I can find it

|

4/25/2021 3:56 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Here's a screen shot from the Peacock replay. It does not look like a finger is extended and Mosiman does not even seem to be ...more

I'm a fan of this scamboogery!

|

United States of America

4/25/2021 4:06 PM

At the very least, it says: “I can pass you riding with one hand on the bar!”, “So don’t hold me up!”

|

4/25/2021 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2021 4:33 PM

sandman768 wrote:

Is there a back story with these 2? Should Mosiman not race him?

They've been going at it all year, spearheaded when Lawrence parked Mosiman in Houston, then Mosiman immediately returned the favor in Indy.

|

4/25/2021 4:28 PM

levimx22 wrote:

just gave him a friendly thumbs up before holding it wide open behind neese lol.

That rev for Neese definitely sucked a couple of hours worth of life out of Jett's engine.

|

4/25/2021 5:13 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

No fingered gesture will ever top the Justin barcia middlefinger at his teammate Cooper Webb during the outdoors when you can ...more

I got you
Photo

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

4/25/2021 5:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2021 5:34 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Lightning78 wrote:

No fingered gesture will ever top the Justin barcia middlefinger at his teammate Cooper Webb during the outdoors when you can ...more

Just realized it was already posted 🙃

Photo

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

4/25/2021 5:37 PM

Take a look at the previous corner before the hand hand gesture from Jett.

Jett leaned his bike very hard into the rut and positioned his weight as if to prepare for contact from Mossiman.

Was if he was saying "was ready for you buddy" smile

|

4/25/2021 6:11 PM

levimx22 wrote:

Sully wrote:

That rev for Neese definitely sucked a couple of hours worth of life out of Jett's engine.

for sure. seemed like a lot of steam was coming off his bike after the race. if it had been an outdoor race i think he would of ended up with a mechanical.

|

4/25/2021 11:39 PM

Reese95w wrote:

Lightning78 wrote:

jemcee wrote:

I got you
Photo

You sir made my day! Thank you for posting it

|

4/26/2021 3:57 AM

levimx22 wrote:

Sully wrote:

levimx22 wrote:

for sure. seemed like a lot of steam was coming off his bike after the race. if it had been an outdoor race i think he would ...more

No offence, but you know the rev limiter, by definition, limits revs to what the engine builder deems relatively safe? And with the clutch in, yeah rpm is up but load is way down.

Besides, they aren't stock engines and they arent running them them for 20 hours... I'm sure HRC were aware Jett was there to give that bike some beans.

Again no offence, I just think assuming that a factory 250 engine is going to be upset by a brief unloaded and ECU governed RPM is not giving them credit.

|

4/26/2021 10:27 AM

Dirty Points wrote:

They've been going at it all year, spearheaded when Lawrence parked Mosiman in Houston, then Mosiman immediately returned the ...more

Can't forget the "Jesus is a savage" interview.

|

4/26/2021 10:46 AM

Richy wrote:

No offence, but you know the rev limiter, by definition, limits revs to what the engine builder deems relatively safe? And ...more

youre 100% correct. these factory bikes can go through a lot, and also go a long time before blowing up. it just seemed like an unusual amount coming off his bike to me. you dont normally see that after an sx race.

|

4/26/2021 11:37 AM

He didn't flip him off. He showed him that he's the number 1 rider laughing

|

4/26/2021 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2021 11:44 AM

I'll say this.

I sure hope Jett doesn't turn into a punk like Forkner did when "fame" went to his head.

Come on Jett...stay classy.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

4/26/2021 12:04 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

View this post on Instagram

Despite what Jett says, it really looked like Mosiman checked up there.

|

4/26/2021 12:19 PM

Dirty Points wrote:

Jett railed that corner harder than he probably did all day and if it hadn't been for that, he probably would have been on the ground.

|

4/26/2021 12:22 PM

Wow, Jett is a bit of a snowflake!

|

4/26/2021 12:22 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Thanks.

Fucking sportsman like conduct from a young rider

|

4/26/2021 12:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2021 1:17 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

View this post on Instagram
Dirty Points wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

Jett railed that corner harder than he probably did all day and if it hadn't been for that, he probably would have been on the ...more

There's no question Mosiman was coming in hot for the pass and would be more than happy to rub plastic if necessary to get it, but it's clear Michael wasn't looking to T-Bone Jett, evidenced by him, well, braking to prevent it. Nothing dirty there, at all. Mosiman was just racing him.

Not that I care if Jett gives another rider the ol' #1 salute, it just is pretty obvious that Mosiman didn't make any sort of attempt at a T-Bone as Jett said inspired it.

|

4/26/2021 12:56 PM

ShawdowGlen wrote:

I'll say this.

I sure hope Jett doesn't turn into a punk like Forkner did when "fame" went to his head.

Come on Jett...stay ...more

I think Jett is well on his way to “punk” status.

|

4/26/2021 1:08 PM

I remember Tomac had a good one,I may be wrong but seems like he was flipping Musquins wife off when she was standing beside the track

|