Any Justin Bogle News

Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
10/3/2018 3:16pm Edited Date/Time 10/4/2018 9:46am
Did he Renew his Contract with JGR
I dont recall seeing anything or if not any idea if he has another ride ?
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
10/3/2018 3:18pm
Not at JGR anymore.

Rumor was possibly HEP Suzuki, but not sure if that's still a possibility
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
10/3/2018 3:24pm Edited Date/Time 10/3/2018 3:25pm
I heard he is not going to HEP, hard to imagine him landing anywhere at this point. Perhaps a 450 slot at RockRiver or Smartop?
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
10/3/2018 3:25pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Not at JGR anymore.

Rumor was possibly HEP Suzuki, but not sure if that's still a possibility
Bummer I Hope he Gets a good Ride ,or Maybe be can Team up with Dean in the Sprinter and they can split Gas , Joking but it's a cruel sport sometimes People get written off when they are trying to ride with injuries or just after injuries, and then if they Do have to go it on there own they are Riding inferior bikes, honestly for that reason I've always wished there where more production rules , like who could argue against that , why would anyone want to see who has a better bike vs just talent, anyway i hope he finds a team
Brent
10/3/2018 3:39pm
...from national overall, moto winner and holeshot king to unemployed in 1 year.

Damn shame.

The Shop

Brad460
Fantasy
807th
10/3/2018 3:41pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Bummer I Hope he Gets a good Ride ,or Maybe be can Team up with Dean in the Sprinter and they can split Gas , Joking...
Bummer I Hope he Gets a good Ride ,or Maybe be can Team up with Dean in the Sprinter and they can split Gas , Joking but it's a cruel sport sometimes People get written off when they are trying to ride with injuries or just after injuries, and then if they Do have to go it on there own they are Riding inferior bikes, honestly for that reason I've always wished there where more production rules , like who could argue against that , why would anyone want to see who has a better bike vs just talent, anyway i hope he finds a team
That is actually a good idea...go at it together and prove they are deserving of a ride. They have plenty of connections in the industry to get competitive bikes..Nothing wrong with investing in yourself.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
10/3/2018 4:30pm
Brent wrote:
...from national overall, moto winner and holeshot king to unemployed in 1 year.

Damn shame.
It is a shame.... but being hurt for 25 out of 30 races this year doesn’t help
MxGoat
Fantasy
339th
10/3/2018 4:56pm
Cycle Trader Yamaha
Naanak
10/3/2018 5:52pm
^^^ yep.
Johnny Ringo
10/3/2018 8:50pm
His performances this summer sure didn’t help. There’s 3 dudes that are looking for rides that I’d hire before Justin
drt410
10/3/2018 10:36pm Edited Date/Time 10/3/2018 10:49pm
Yea if anything getting the holeshot every race hurt him....as crazy as it sounds, but going from 1st to 20th every race isnt a good look at all. If he was getting really bad starts and ending up in 20th he could at least have an excuse that when his starts come back he should do better. Those were consistently some of the worst fades Ive ever seen. Even Alessi used to get the holeshot every race then only fade to 10th.

Thaaat being said Im very surprised by this. Bogle just won last year, hes not that far removed. He was saying that he was fading so bad because I think it was a nerve or something that would make his arm go numb by half way through the race. Lets be serious here, who else on Jgrs 450 or even 250 roster has or will win races besides him. Bogle at 100% with a good arm can win any given saturday. Why do they not want to wait for a chance to win races?

They really should have kept him, sorry but they have nobody. Id rather have Bogle than Peick... hes winning 0 races and getting 0 holeshots too. When Bogle is back to 100% hes absolutely still capable of winning and we know hell holeshot. Boneheaded move by jgr who is known for boneheaded moves and having no idea how to win. Hell they had to buy Hills bike with the #1 on it lol. They had to pay for him to come ride around with the #1 on their bike after the fact and he didnt do shit with it once they had it haha. Thats jgr for ya. They had Barcia too and jacked that one up too. Seriously what the hell are they doing over there who is in charge of the mx/sx side of things I hope its not gibbs but it seems like someone who doesnt know the sport is running things over there.

Now theyre messin around with Chad Reed, which is great and all but hes what 10 years past his prime? They need a young fast rider with huge upside and potential and frankly everybody that has that is signed right now... besides Bogle. What the hell are they doing over there? Who is going to get wins for them and has a future with the team?

Seriously though if Bogle goes somewhere else or even does the privateer thing and hes 100% healthy hell do better than any Jgr rider will. So why get rid of him?
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
10/3/2018 11:42pm
drt410 wrote:
Yea if anything getting the holeshot every race hurt him....as crazy as it sounds, but going from 1st to 20th every race isnt a good look...
Yea if anything getting the holeshot every race hurt him....as crazy as it sounds, but going from 1st to 20th every race isnt a good look at all. If he was getting really bad starts and ending up in 20th he could at least have an excuse that when his starts come back he should do better. Those were consistently some of the worst fades Ive ever seen. Even Alessi used to get the holeshot every race then only fade to 10th.

Thaaat being said Im very surprised by this. Bogle just won last year, hes not that far removed. He was saying that he was fading so bad because I think it was a nerve or something that would make his arm go numb by half way through the race. Lets be serious here, who else on Jgrs 450 or even 250 roster has or will win races besides him. Bogle at 100% with a good arm can win any given saturday. Why do they not want to wait for a chance to win races?

They really should have kept him, sorry but they have nobody. Id rather have Bogle than Peick... hes winning 0 races and getting 0 holeshots too. When Bogle is back to 100% hes absolutely still capable of winning and we know hell holeshot. Boneheaded move by jgr who is known for boneheaded moves and having no idea how to win. Hell they had to buy Hills bike with the #1 on it lol. They had to pay for him to come ride around with the #1 on their bike after the fact and he didnt do shit with it once they had it haha. Thats jgr for ya. They had Barcia too and jacked that one up too. Seriously what the hell are they doing over there who is in charge of the mx/sx side of things I hope its not gibbs but it seems like someone who doesnt know the sport is running things over there.

Now theyre messin around with Chad Reed, which is great and all but hes what 10 years past his prime? They need a young fast rider with huge upside and potential and frankly everybody that has that is signed right now... besides Bogle. What the hell are they doing over there? Who is going to get wins for them and has a future with the team?

Seriously though if Bogle goes somewhere else or even does the privateer thing and hes 100% healthy hell do better than any Jgr rider will. So why get rid of him?
To answer your last sentence: the big guys at the manufactures want someone they can rely on to represent their sponsors each week. They dont want someone who might get injured or might not, but hey if he's there he might do good. They'd rather have a consistent guy like Peick who will be there every week over a fragile dude with slightly more potential. You also contradicted yourself by saying they need a young kid with tons of upside. Uhhhhh JUSTIN HILL BRO!? Did you forget about him on the team? Hill will be the flashy new kid who is winning heat races and finishing around the podium here and there, Peick will be there collecting results for the big bosses, and if they keep Reed then he'll be the dude creating the biggest line for an autograph in the pits. Please argue with me how JGR made a bad decision after reading my post. Go!
snackfedbear
10/3/2018 11:43pm
I actually think the Wilson/Bogle privateer team out of a sprinter would be awesome. They could do a docuseries along with the program and gain attention/money from that. I'd buy
jemcee
10/4/2018 12:02am
Wilson and Bogle actually joked about teaming up on Wilson’s post

Forty
10/4/2018 6:46am
drt410 wrote:
Yea if anything getting the holeshot every race hurt him....as crazy as it sounds, but going from 1st to 20th every race isnt a good look...

They know something we don’t.
KDXGarage
10/4/2018 7:07am
You all know he had arm surgery on his nerve, right? That was a big factor in him fading in motos.
Johnny Ringo
10/4/2018 7:39am
KDXGarage wrote:
You all know he had arm surgery on his nerve, right? That was a big factor in him fading in motos.
Two words; Ken Roczen.
aroark247
10/4/2018 8:10am
Honestly, regardless of their result, Bogle and Deano are two of the most marketable riders in the U.S.

Bogle with his cool demeanor flashy smooth style on the bike and holeshots for days, gives any company a great deal for advertising.

Deano's personality and potential also provides a ton for marketing.
10/4/2018 8:13am
aroark247 wrote:
Honestly, regardless of their result, Bogle and Deano are two of the most marketable riders in the U.S. Bogle with his cool demeanor flashy smooth style...
Honestly, regardless of their result, Bogle and Deano are two of the most marketable riders in the U.S.

Bogle with his cool demeanor flashy smooth style on the bike and holeshots for days, gives any company a great deal for advertising.

That may be the case but they still need to race.. sadly we hardly saw either of them this year
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
10/4/2018 8:23am
KDXGarage wrote:
Two words; Ken Roczen.
Two completely different injuries.
cappelmans
10/4/2018 9:25am Edited Date/Time 10/4/2018 9:25am
aroark247 wrote:
Honestly, regardless of their result, Bogle and Deano are two of the most marketable riders in the U.S. Bogle with his cool demeanor flashy smooth style...

I feel the marketing thing for riders gets hugely overrated. I have never seen any data to back up marketebility of a rider. Would be cool to get some insight on that.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3671st
10/4/2018 9:46am
aroark247 wrote:

cappelmans wrote:
I feel the marketing thing for riders gets hugely overrated. I have never seen any data to back up marketebility of a rider. Would be cool...
I feel the marketing thing for riders gets hugely overrated. I have never seen any data to back up marketebility of a rider. Would be cool to get some insight on that.
You’ve never seen any data backing it up?

You know there are riders being paid just to create online content. Brett Cue couldn’t top 20 currently or in recent history and yet you know who he is and companies are backing him. Axel Hodges. Travis Pastrana.

The point of racing is exposure. Exposure is not a limited scope.

There ARE a studies however that show inconclusive results of large companies spending millions in advertising products that are well established. Which means there is no way to know whether or not brands like fox would do better or worse if a rider wins races or is just a great personality in nice gear.

Post a reply to: Any Justin Bogle News

The Latest