Any Good Moto Shops or Dealers Near Glendale SX?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2019 12:05 PM

Heading to Mesa, AZ to hang out with my Snowbird Mom and hit the SX this weekend.

Are there any decent moto shops or delaers around nearby?

If any of you guys are locals and have ideas for non-moto stuff that we can do or see as a family (2 x 5 year olds, mom & me) please feel free to share them!

Thanks!

|

1/7/2019 12:09 PM

there should be dealership/sponsor autograph signings around town with riders/teams. Check all the teams social media for locations

|

1/7/2019 3:18 PM

Kelly’s Kawasaki in Mesa is pretty big, they used to sponsor me back in the late 90s and are still family owned dealer.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/7/2019 3:49 PM

If you're looking to browse a cool dealer, check out AEO powersports. They have a little bit of everything there.

Also one location in Mesa and the other is in Peoria, just north of the Glendale stadium SX is at.

|

1/7/2019 4:04 PM

Nash power sports has an autograph session for bam bam plessinger and ferrandis on jan 11th from 5:30 pm to 7pm.

|

1/7/2019 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2019 4:09 PM

The Ride Now group has/had a big, new dealership right off 101 in Peoria, just north of the stadium. Not the same as a family-owned dealer (props to Kelly's,) but you may be able to "see it all" at RN. There's another location on I-10 in Goodyear that you can see from the freeway.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/7/2019 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2019 4:29 PM

Kelly’s Kawasaki has an autograph session planned for Tomac and Savaty. AEO (Mesa location) is supposed to have an autograph session for the Husky riders (Ando, etc), and Nash is having an autograph session for The Yamaha boys. Kelly’s Kawasaki is in Mesa and is closer to where you are staying. AEO is closer to the stadium in case you plan to be over on that area.

|

1/7/2019 5:07 PM

Suzuki and Honda riders with be signing Ride Now Friday night, 6-7pm.

8546 W. Ludlow Ste 100
Peoria, AZ, 85381

|

1/7/2019 7:22 PM

JG2 wrote:

Heading to Mesa, AZ to hang out with my Snowbird Mom and hit the SX this weekend.

Are there any decent moto shops or delaers around nearby?

If any of you guys are locals and have ideas for non-moto stuff that we can do or see as a family (2 x 5 year olds, mom & me) please feel free to share them!

Thanks!

This isn't far from Mesa, and you and your family might enjoy.

Scottsdale Aquarium

The Phoenix zoo is also pretty good for family stuff and it's centrally located.

Phoenix zoo

|