Any Georgia Vital Members here? Moving to the area this summer!

usmc151
If you live in Georgia near the ATL, where are the hot riding spots? Looks like a ton places when I searched google. Im getting stationed in Smyrna Ga so any recommendation for non ghetto areas and schools? (if the word ghetto offends you dont take your tampon out and start bleeding on my thread, simply keep it in and click on another thread). If anyone here knows any real estate agents or may be renting a house themselves the info would be appreciated! Always enjoy meeting new people to ride with!
|
AlexB289
Fantasy
3271st
3/5/2018 5:07am
I live in Carrollton, about 45min from Smyrna. I do most of my riding in Alabama. Monster Mountain, mill creek, War Eagle, Sand Mountain, Synergy, Fannin Mx, High land Park, Echeconee. All of those should be within reasonable driving range. There are more but that’s usually what I ride. As far as schooling goes, I’m not sure about that area. I tend to stay away from Atl except for work and an occasional event. Good luck.
Jmicmoto13
3/5/2018 6:32am
Just moved to Buford, Ga in August from Tampa. I’m northeast of Atlanta but Highland Park is a solid choice and I’ve heard great things about Durhamtown.
BobbyM
3/5/2018 6:50am
usmc151 wrote:
If you live in Georgia near the ATL, where are the hot riding spots? Looks like a ton places when I searched google. Im getting stationed...
If you live in Georgia near the ATL, where are the hot riding spots? Looks like a ton places when I searched google. Im getting stationed in Smyrna Ga so any recommendation for non ghetto areas and schools? (if the word ghetto offends you dont take your tampon out and start bleeding on my thread, simply keep it in and click on another thread). If anyone here knows any real estate agents or may be renting a house themselves the info would be appreciated! Always enjoy meeting new people to ride with!
Midway meal house north of Alpharetta. Be there.
Skylebones
3/5/2018 7:31am
I live up in Marietta, just a bit north of Smyrna. Highland park is amazing! Lots of trails and a variety of great tracks. Though I mostly frequent Talking Rock Arena up north by Jasper Ga, it's closer to my house. It has a good practice track and has a great peewee track for my kids.

The Shop

usmc151
3/5/2018 3:03pm
awesome thanks! So Ive been looking at marietta, smyrna, poweder springs as areas to live. Id like to be 30 mins or less to Smyrna. Am I looking in the right areas lol? Its hard PCS'ing where there is no major base and house hunting. I appreciate the info.
usmc151
3/5/2018 3:04pm
BobbyM wrote:
Midway meal house north of Alpharetta. Be there.
I am a fat POS inside so you have my attention.... lol
Mx746
3/5/2018 4:29pm
Marietta is the place to be in north ATL. Roswell is good also. I’ll add Calhoun mx to the list of mx options.

Post a reply to: Any Georgia Vital Members here? Moving to the area this summer!

The Latest