Any Aussies watching Mxdn?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2018 2:51 AM

Race one will start 3am Monday morning so I’m tossing up wether or not to buy the mxgptv as I don’t know if I can pull this off :

Sat: Have tickets to round 2 of supercross at Coolum
Sun: Steady flow of cold beer from aroun 10am til 6pm for the Bathurst 1000, hopefully fall asleep not long after the Chequers
Mon: get up at 3am for Mxon then do my best the rest of the day to keep my job

|

10/4/2018 3:02 AM

Does your boss like sport? That sounds like some good reasons to have Monday off work!

|

10/4/2018 3:08 AM

My weekend sounds very similar to yours. Looks like we might be getting wet at Coolum.

|

10/4/2018 3:25 AM

Ewan49 wrote:

Does your boss like sport? That sounds like some good reasons to have Monday off work!

I don’t think my boss likes life ?

|

10/4/2018 3:30 AM

Ewan49 wrote:

js451 wrote:

I don’t think my boss likes life ?

There's probably only one thing he likes....his job!

|

10/4/2018 3:33 AM

pdub187 wrote:

My weekend sounds very similar to yours. Looks like we might be getting wet at Coolum.

Yep scattered thunderstorms, I’m hoping it changes. I rode Coolum yesterday (for the first time) and it was already wet/boggy aswell. First time riding sand was a struggle! Couldnt see much of the supercross track but it looked to be a different dirt that’s for sure

|

10/4/2018 3:36 AM

I'm thinking of not drinking and buying the package instead!

|

10/4/2018 3:39 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

I love Bathurst but I can’t do 161 laps sober smile

|

10/4/2018 3:40 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Sacrilege! Bathurst beer and nachos
I’m watching replays that will be a hour or two later. Need my sleep these days. I’ll be late to work Monday

|

10/4/2018 3:41 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

I’m watching replays that will be a hour or two later. Need my sleep these days. I’ll be late to work Monday

Who am I kidding?!laughing Bottoms up!

|

10/4/2018 3:47 AM

So what do you all reckon....when they have a chat with Chad on the tv at Bathurst will he be wearing a JGR/Suzuki shirt or a Boost mobile shirt???

|

10/4/2018 3:47 AM

And Mack Greg Or V Kebab!

|

10/4/2018 3:50 AM

pdub187 wrote:

Bet your ass it’ll be wet I just had to buy water and that means one thing. Its gonna piss down all over the coast this weekend sad

|

10/4/2018 3:51 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Haha was gonna say that was some bullshit haha

I've got no work to get to on Monday! Fucken stoked I broke my neck haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

10/4/2018 3:53 AM

Hell yeah I'm in, just had two weeks off, Bathurst Sunday, MXdN Monday, supposed to be back to work on Monday, but priorities right?!

|

10/4/2018 3:53 AM

js451 wrote:

Race one will start 3am Monday morning so I’m tossing up wether or not to buy the mxgptv as I don’t know if I can pull this off :

Sat: Have tickets to round 2 of supercross at Coolum
Sun: Steady flow of cold beer from aroun 10am til 6pm for the Bathurst 1000, hopefully fall asleep not long after the Chequers
Mon: get up at 3am for Mxon then do my best the rest of the day to keep my job

Man I wish they would go back to production modified cars ( race Sunday buy Monday ) racing this car of the future is bs compared to Brock / Johnson days and Conrod straight without a bend in it. Still should be phuquin awesome day of cars n beer.......

|

10/4/2018 3:58 AM

Jrewing wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Holy fucken jesus fucken christ!w00t laughing

|

10/4/2018 4:02 AM

Haha Jemcee you mad cunt

|

10/4/2018 4:04 AM

Ewan49 wrote:

So what do you all reckon....when they have a chat with Chad on the tv at Bathurst will he be wearing a JGR/Suzuki shirt or a Boost mobile shirt???

Have to rock the flanno at Bathurst! He’ll prob still be in the states Sunday pounding laps for MEC

|

10/4/2018 4:04 AM

Jrewing wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Still able to put down some beers?

|

10/4/2018 4:07 AM

Ewan49 wrote:

js451 wrote:

Have to rock the flanno at Bathurst! He’ll prob still be in the states Sunday pounding laps for MEC

He is flying out for Bathurst. He landed in Sydney this morning. He loves Bathurst as much as us!

|

10/4/2018 4:16 AM

Ewan49 wrote:

He is flying out for Bathurst. He landed in Sydney this morning. He loves Bathurst as much as us!

Oh okay, my bet would be some casual fox gear!

|

10/4/2018 4:23 AM

Deja New wrote:

Man I wish they would go back to production modified cars ( race Sunday buy Monday ) racing this car of the future is bs compared to Brock / Johnson days and Conrod straight without a bend in it. Still should be phuquin awesome day of cars n beer.......

I agree but I’ve adapted now, the mountain always brings the drama! Just add beer!

|

10/4/2018 4:24 AM

Start's at 4am for DST states. The last moto starts at 7am, which is when I normally start work. Might have to find a reason to be late, lol

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

10/4/2018 4:30 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Deja New wrote:

If I'm forced haha
But the more you drink the more you piss and self catheterising is a pain in the arse.. Well not arse but you know what I mean glad I can't feel it!
Also you know when you're sitting down drinking and you feel fine? Then ya stand up and "phooo fuck! I'm a bit pissed"
Well I don't stand up haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

10/4/2018 4:31 AM

Ewan49 wrote:

js451 wrote:

Ewan49 wrote:

Just add beer......

Photo

|

10/4/2018 4:34 AM

jemcee wrote:

Deja New wrote:

jemcee wrote:

If I'm forced haha
But the more you drink the more you piss and self catheterising is a pain in the arse.. Well not arse but you know what I mean glad I can't feel it!
Also you know when you're sitting down drinking and you feel fine? Then ya stand up and "phooo fuck! I'm a bit pissed"
Well I don't stand up haha

Glad you didn’t break your sense of humor smile bet your hell fun at parties w00t

|

10/4/2018 5:30 AM

Is it being played on Foxtel down here or do we have to buy the Mxgp package to watch?

|

10/4/2018 8:24 AM

I’ve already got mxgp tv and going to get up early to watch it whether I like it or not, not missing nations.... getting my Motocross fix at the moment helping out at the Australian junior motocross championships this week at penguin which is my local track which is awesome to see all the people come down and the support for a week of good racing! Spent a lot time at this club getting ready

|

10/4/2018 11:03 AM

Tim271 wrote:

Is it being played on Foxtel down here or do we have to buy the Mxgp package to watch?

I think your right it says on mxgp.com that Eurosport and FoxSport Australia will show it.

|