Antonio Cairoli 222

4/2/2018 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/2/2018 7:19pm
lostboy819 wrote:
That is why Cairoli and Everts had such long careers so I would have stayed in Europe too,but I would much rather have 1 Supercross championship...
That is why Cairoli and Everts had such long careers so I would have stayed in Europe too,but I would much rather have 1 Supercross championship than several world championships, to me that is the ultimate championship.
Yeah, I see what you mean. In fact, I'm pretty sure Lewis Hamilton would trade in all those F1 titles for a shot at dominating in Monster Trucks.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
4/2/2018 8:04pm
lostboy819 wrote:
That is why Cairoli and Everts had such long careers so I would have stayed in Europe too,but I would much rather have 1 Supercross championship...
That is why Cairoli and Everts had such long careers so I would have stayed in Europe too,but I would much rather have 1 Supercross championship than several world championships, to me that is the ultimate championship.
Yeah, I see what you mean. In fact, I'm pretty sure Lewis Hamilton would trade in all those F1 titles for a shot at dominating in...
Yeah, I see what you mean. In fact, I'm pretty sure Lewis Hamilton would trade in all those F1 titles for a shot at dominating in Monster Trucks.
You have it backward SX = Forumla one and MXGP = county fair tractor pull Evil
Shaned9326
4/2/2018 8:47pm
Yeah, I see what you mean. In fact, I'm pretty sure Lewis Hamilton would trade in all those F1 titles for a shot at dominating in...
Dude that’s funny as hell!! Good way to end Monday reading that!!
philG
4/3/2018 9:11am
Somebody gets it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Antonio Cairoli 222

The Latest