Antigravity battery sale

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2020 5:42 AM

|

3/17/2020 7:38 AM

Wonder which battery Tomac is running since they don't have a listing for the KX450 haha

|

3/17/2020 7:54 AM

Jbulz wrote:

Wonder which battery Tomac is running since they don't have a listing for the KX450 haha

Photo
|

3/17/2020 8:04 AM

Jbulz wrote:

DB97 wrote: Photo

Good find!

Looks like that is a universal fit, not OEM replacement? No application listed on their site and it looks like the 8-cell has different top-mount terminal configuration, so you'd probably have to modify the pos/neg leads on the harness?

https://antigravitybatteries.com/products/starter-batteries/small-case/ag-801/

|

3/17/2020 8:08 AM

Jbulz wrote:

Good find!

Looks like that is a universal fit, not OEM replacement? No application listed on their site and it looks like the 8-cell has different top-mount terminal configuration, so you'd probably have to modify the pos/neg leads on the harness?

https://antigravitybatteries.com/products/starter-batteries/small-case/ag-801/

I'm not sure. From pictures of the race bikes it looks like it doesn't fit as good as oem. I think it's smaller from what I remember.

|

3/17/2020 8:12 AM

I had one on my DRZ Supermoto and it was a total pain in the ass to set up and hook the wires up to. Towers aren’t threaded so you have to put a nut under them to snug up the bolt. They work awesome but I hope they have worked on being a little more install friendly. The wires attached in a way to where I had to jerry rig stuff up just to fit everything.

|

3/17/2020 8:44 AM

Looby321 wrote:

I had one on my DRZ Supermoto and it was a total pain in the ass to set up and hook the wires up to. Towers aren’t threaded so you have to put a nut under them to snug up the bolt. They work awesome but I hope they have worked on being a little more install friendly. The wires attached in a way to where I had to jerry rig stuff up just to fit everything.

Same here. The unthreaded towers are a PITA.

|

3/17/2020 10:39 AM

Zachintosh wrote:

Same here. The unthreaded towers are a PITA.

They don't thread the towers so you have to use a nut. That way if you strip it out the battery isn't roached

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

3/19/2020 7:48 AM

It's not accepting the SS30 coupon code? Anyone know how to get the 30% discount?

|

3/19/2020 7:53 AM

Spoke to Antigravity and they are working on it. Code SS30 should work in few hours

|