Anthony Rodriguez

dkg
8/20/2017 2:18pm
Tcallahan707- agreed
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
8/20/2017 5:21pm
Definitely sucked hearing Roddy went down, he has been healthy a while and active on social media so was keen to see his results.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/20/2017 10:07pm
dkg wrote:
Guess I missed that one. Personally, I'd like to see the starting lineup that is posted online made accurate at least 1/2 hour before race time...
Guess I missed that one. Personally, I'd like to see the starting lineup that is posted online made accurate at least 1/2 hour before race time. The social media stuff is great, but, sometimes it is difficult to filter the important from the chatter.
There's a reason why a couple alternates go to the gate every weekend.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/20/2017 10:14pm
momentum wrote:
He wrecked on the finish line jump. Kind of like a superman and the bike landed right up by the fence near the spectator area and...
He wrecked on the finish line jump. Kind of like a superman and the bike landed right up by the fence near the spectator area and then he landed on the bike pretty hard. He got up and rode the mule out but his arm was splinted up. It was pretty scary and he almost took out Guy B who was shooting on the jump.
GuyB wrote:
You are correct, sir.
KennyT wrote:
And no I am not trying to being a smartass.....you guys ever think about wearing bicycle helmets? A cartwheeling bike would not be a fun thing...
And no I am not trying to being a smartass.....you guys ever think about wearing bicycle helmets? A cartwheeling bike would not be a fun thing to get hit with

Hope Anthony heals up quickly. Sometimes n the quest for fantasy points I forget these r young men's bodies getting beat to shit
Think about it? Not really...though at some point that decision might be made for us by the promoters in either series.

I was shooting on the side of the finish line jump. He got cross-rutted at the base of the jump (it was fixed after that), and the way he came off the track, he almost got John, who was doing the finish flagging. I actually had to duck, as he went over my head.

The Shop

jbomx363
8/21/2017 6:05am
Some take fantasy too seriously..

I had him too.. but still finished 2nd on the week. Any of the other picks (especially Wright!) I had it mind, would of been a 1st. Oh well.

One thing I know.. I'll never pick Robin again though! Heard he's had bike issues..

And Ames needs to get in shape (Dunno really know what happened, so he may be in great shape)..dropped like a mafioso with cement shoes.
JBlain619
8/21/2017 8:02am
momentum wrote:
He wrecked on the finish line jump. Kind of like a superman and the bike landed right up by the fence near the spectator area and...
He wrecked on the finish line jump. Kind of like a superman and the bike landed right up by the fence near the spectator area and then he landed on the bike pretty hard. He got up and rode the mule out but his arm was splinted up. It was pretty scary and he almost took out Guy B who was shooting on the jump.
GuyB wrote:
You are correct, sir.
Before the Honda tried to get you....

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/21/2017 9:48am
JBlain619 wrote:
Before the Honda tried to get you....[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/21/210853/s1200_IMG_2823.jpg[/img]
Before the Honda tried to get you....

Nice. Smile

Good seeing you Saturday. Smile

Post a reply to: Anthony Rodriguez

The Latest